Dak will not win a championship in today's NFL

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
The offense scored a pretty high number of points per drive against the Rams. They actually did well with the number of opportunities given to them.

The problem is, the defense played so god awful horrible that they didn’t have many opportunities.

The offense would have had to be perfect to beat the Rams, given how bad the defense was. And no, Dak wasn’t perfect.

Either way, and ignore the point I made if you wish. But getting ZERO turnovers in the playoffs isn’t going to win championships either, no matter who your QB is probably.

Dallas has never been that team to consistantly get turnovers and they faired just well the regular season. Why all of a sudden you stress it now just to make an excuse for Dak?

You know I'm sure at points during the season this defense prayed that Dak would cut them some damn slack atleast once so they dont feel there effort was for not.

And I'm not talking turnovers, I'm talking the regular 3 and out deals to give Dak and the offense the ball back, only to have him go 3 and out, overthrow wide open WR's, take stupid sacks etc.

You fail and ignore the fact that the defense needed dak for once and he failed.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was really bad.
Let me unbaffle that for you! 1-10 on 3rd down conversions in Rams game.

That's Dak football....then during the week he will do some charity events post them on twitter etc etc etc hire more trolls here to push his amazing passing skills ...etc etc etc ....welcome to the bizarro world of Dak Prescott QB of the Dallas Cowboys....

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He missed less than average amount of receivers down the field. He's throwing the long ball more often, and with more attempts you're going to have more misses.

So it's not "so many" it's actually less misses than average.

And a Partridge in a pear tree..la la la la ...on the 4 th day of xmas.... you get the idea bud .....ya ok man Dak is growing....WRONG....Regressing is more like it!!!!

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Let me unbaffle that for you! 1-10 on 3rd down conversions in Rams game.

That's Dak football....then during the week he will do some charity events post them on twitter etc etc etc hire more trolls here to push his amazing passing skills ...etc etc etc ....welcome to the bizarro world of Dak Prescott QB of the Dallas Cowboys....

I tried hard to never go that route because I do believe all dak does outside of football serves a positive purpose, but I do believe some look at it that way.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I tried hard to never go that route because I do believe all dak does outside of football serves a positive purpose, but I do believe some look at it that way.

Dak will do anything to keep a Job he himself knows deep down is way over his head and talent base!!!!!
Don't buy the Dak cheese.....and you can take that to the bank!!!!

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Dak will do anything to keep a Job he himself knows deep down is way over his head and talent base!!!!!
Don't buy the Dak cheese.....and you can take that to the bank!!!!

I believe Dak knows he is limited also. He does a great job of working with others in the offseason to get better. He has done it the last two years but it has not shown on the field.

I know that these are not his normal coaches but it still makes me question whether he is coachable or not.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe Dak knows he is limited also. He does a great job of working with others in the offseason to get better. He has done it the last two years but it has not shown on the field.

I know that these are not his normal coaches but it still makes me question whether he is coachable or not.

Coaching can fine tune Talent if in fact its there.....have you seen anything in Dak's passing game that gives you reason to believe that he will become a Franchise NFL starting QB?
I haven't.......Next please.....

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dallas has never been that team to consistantly get turnovers and they faired just well the regular season. Why all of a sudden you stress it now just to make an excuse for Dak?

You know I'm sure at points during the season this defense prayed that Dak would cut them some damn slack atleast once so they dont feel there effort was for not.

And I'm not talking turnovers, I'm talking the regular 3 and out deals to give Dak and the offense the ball back, only to have him go 3 and out, overthrow wide open WR's, take stupid sacks etc.

You fail and ignore the fact that the defense needed dak for once and he failed.

1. I have been talking about the defenses lack of turnovers for years and years and years. So your point is full of crap. You know you have a weak argument when you have to make up BS to argue a fake point.

2. This thread is about winning in the post season, ultimately. Teams that win championships need their defense to get turnovers. The cowboys defense forced zero in 2 games. That’s horrible. Post season or not that’s horrible. Going 2 regular season games without a turnover isn’t good. Going 2 playoff games without one is even worse and asking to get beat.

If you think that Dak is the primary reason we lost to the Rams you’re delusional and/or stupid. Does he share some blame? Sure. Because he wasn’t perfect enough to overcome an absolutely abysmal and horrific defensive performance. I would put about 10-15% of the blame on Dak. MAX.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Coaching can fine tune Talent if in fact its there.....have you seen anything in Dak's passing game that gives you reason to believe that he will become a Franchise NFL starting QB?
I haven't.......Next please.....

No I havent either but I believe atm I am just ready for the regular nice armed traditional QB.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
It's obvious with the four best defenses(Bal, Dal, Chi, LAC) being put out of the playoffs that defense will no longer win championships with today's offenses.

That brings me to our QB. Dak is not a pure passer, we will need to pass to win in this league from now on. Our style of ball just wont cut it and anyone who believes it would are fooling themselves.

High scoring offenses are becoming a trend and it will only spread throughout the league as the years go. Dallas will certainly have to "join'em" to bring competitive football to this fanbase.

Now I know most of you will tell me that Dak needs a fair chance with better coaching but I disagree. Dak simply is not built for this new trend that will soon take over this league in the next few years.

Not only is Dak not talented enough but he has hit his ceiling and is not a player that can even develope the skills needed to succeed in this jungle. He just doesnt have it.

The rams, saints, and cheifs will be there every year to intercept teams like Dallas and so will the newcomers that are starting to look for the mcveys, Payton's, and Reids.

Dak was given a chance to prove he could carry this team and he failed yesterday. He failed to run when opportunities where there, he failed to be accurate, he failed to extend drives, giving the ball back, which contributed to the rams continuing their scoring party on the defense.

When you get hit in the mouth you have to hit back everytime. Slip ups by the captain righting the ship are unacceptable.

Dak is not a captain. He is a players that cant keep up with the herd.

If you are not skillful enough to run with the herd then out the door you shall go.

As a fanbase who have put up with loads of BS through out the years, we dont deserve just competitive football. We deserve "competitive championship" football.

Dak as a handicap will never give our fanbase that.
#FakeNews

blueblood70

Reaction score
I guess we should add about 27-30 other names to this list as well.. its one per season, short careers the bottom 20 or so QBs will never ever even get as close as Dak..just saying Dak is just being a hater..

BTW so we replace dak and that QB all of sudden has instant success, LMAO yes reality check great QBs on great teams in the whole thing, sometimes great teams with great coaching and good QBs when them but for sure not many win them at all..

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
1. I have been talking about the defenses lack of turnovers for years and years and years. So your point is full of crap. You know you have a weak argument when you have to make up BS to argue a fake point.

2. This thread is about winning in the post season, ultimately. Teams that win championships need their defense to get turnovers. The cowboys defense forced zero in 2 games. That’s horrible. Post season or not that’s horrible. Going 2 regular season games without a turnover isn’t good. Going 2 playoff games without one is even worse and asking to get beat.

If you think that Dak is the primary reason we lost to the Rams you’re delusional and/or stupid. Does he share some blame? Sure. Because he wasn’t perfect enough to overcome an absolutely abysmal and horrific defensive performance. I would put about 10-15% of the blame on Dak. MAX.

What point was faked?

Now you want to make it all about the postseason to make your point credible on the defense. But you ignore what went on in the regular season when those guys played their *** off.

I'm not saying Dak was the only reason but he was more reason than other reason simply because he couldnt move the ball as the captain.

Look at the cheifs defense, those idiots gave up 40 points a game but mahomes moved the ball and gave them chances to win despite the defense.

Did dak do that..........No my freind.

So what is your excuse again?:facepalm:

Johnny23

Reaction score
I'd rather have a big armed QB that can go toe to toe in a shootout when the defense struggles than a QB like dak who will stumble and fall behind.

Trust me, you would be more impressed with the ladder.
I could name you the 1Techs those big arm QBs you speak of had that you covet so much. Which allowed said big arm guy to make the plays possible to win ball gams and That ensured that they won said Super Bowls. But something tells me you only want to push the qbs are everything agenda.

Philmonroe

Reaction score

If he does a great job of working with others and passing mechanics wise this dude still is the same player he was in that respect as in college you have to say he most likely is done improving in that respect. I know that's blasphemy to the cult of Dak but we have to be real just as if some emotional well being wasn't put in Daks hands. If some regular non famous person works on their weight or anything but still is the same or similar size/place 3 years later you going to assume they can't lose the weight/not skilled enough and or they lying about the work they are putting in no?

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
If he does a great job of working with others and passing mechanics wise this dude still is the same player he was in that respect as in college you have to say he most likely is done improving in that respect. I know that's blasphemy to the cult of Dak but we have to be real just as if some emotional well being wasn't put in Daks hands. If some regular non famous person works on their weight or anything but still is the same or similar size/place 3 years later you going to assume they can't lose the weight/not skilled enough and or they lying about the work they are putting in no?

It's easy for dak to perform such training under zero pressure. His troubles start when its lights CAMERA action and things start to get action packed!

He didnt Bob and weave enough in that 12 round bout with the rams.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Sounds like Dak is so accurate he is right up there with the best. I wonder why he missed so many open WRs down field this season?
They dont take into account how often we thow deep.

Player A attempts 10 long balls and hits on 7....all for TDs
Player B attempts 4 long balls and hits on 3...also for TDs

Player B has a higher completion percentage but his team scores less than half the number of TDs via long balls

This, in turn makes it harder fir Team B’s run game as well

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol at people who think Dak is anything but average. Dude averages 23 td passes a season. Yall probably thought Vick was elite too