Dak Will Win Another Playoff Game This Year

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
"Who cares" if we win a playoff game?

Really? So you won't even be happy RIGHT after we win the game?

And you people think YOU'RE the real Cowboys fans?
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
They probably talk bad about the Cowboys in public and private.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
9egPtDQ.gif
Charlie Brown was a loser. He couldn't even beat Lucy!
:laugh:

Brax

Reaction score
Learn your Cowboys history sir. Danny White led the Cowboys to three consecutive NFC championships in a row and broke some of Staubach’s records so show a little respect when mentioning Danny White.
I see your reading comprehension is lacking. You should read what I wrote again because you missed the point completely.

ArtClink

Reaction score

Lol.

Romo carried average teams. Dak holds great teams back.
I guess you missed the roster that Parcells built with a killer defense that spit the bit against the Giants in our 13-3 Wade Phillips coached playoff debacle. Romo defenders always act like Romo played with a terrible defense, which is complete BS.

ArtClink

Reaction score
It’s really unbelievable how long it’s been since they have won more than one playoff game in the same season….especially considering how many HOF players have been here over that time.

Guess that’s what happens when you spend a decade trying to create your perfect puppet head coach out of someone that isn’t at all capable.…and force coordinators on the rest.

I’ve gotta hand it to Jerry. He pulls off the fraud thing pretty well. He acts smug as if he has done it all while surrounded by nothing but failure, unless you’re counting dollar bills.

I’m not.
Yeah Romo gets a legitimate QB coach which Dak got greenhorn himself, Kellen "The Hammer" Moore.

ArtClink

Reaction score
It always amazes me what some come up with. I can't stress this enough!!

Funny thing is after the horrific start (which was getting swept under the rug during the winning streak), in many ways I would say Dak has played best stretch of his career. However, I needed to see it against better competition. We now have two weeks of those results. Certainly not all his fault ..... but still coming up short.

All Cowboy fans should still be concerned about whether he is the guy to move forward with.
30 TDs and 7 INT. Which of these facts do you dispute?

ArtClink

Reaction score
I disagree, barrister. The front office, as bad as it is made out to be, fields credible teams, especially this year.

But, blimey, for the lack of a fire-breathing coach and a QB chap who reads the field well and inspires his players, we shall always remain a tier 2 team with a lousy draft pick every year.
The goal in Dallas has ALWAYS been about deep playoff runs until Jerry ran the team in the ground and everyone accepted a new lower bar for success: Field credible teams = no deep playoff run in 28 years perfectly acceptable. Well. I'm sorry I maintain a gold standard of high bars for this team. Just sayin' ...

ArtClink

Reaction score
I see your reading comprehension is lacking. You should read what I wrote again because you missed the point completely.
Actually I owe you an apology sir. I was reading too quickly and was so accustomed to seeing fans with no knowledge of the great Danny White compare him to lesser QBs like Romo. My bad. :)

Brax

Reaction score
Actually I owe you an apology sir. I was reading too quickly and was so accustomed to seeing fans with no knowledge of the great Danny White compare him to lesser QBs like Romo. My bad. :)
No problem here, done it myself. Have a happy new year

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I guess he couldn't find any good dak stats from the last loss? or some washed-up QB bragging about dak. shrugs

McKDaddy

Reaction score
30 TDs and 7 INT. Which of these facts do you dispute?
Nothing about those particular stats. The fact that he could be wanted gone by 94-95% of his own fan base after what 6 games and then magically an MVP candidate over the next 6 was preposterious. Can't just ignore the bad at the beginning of the year just like you can't ignore the last two weeks.

Mostly what I disagreed with about your original post though was the bashing of the former QB. If you want to defend Dak, do so on his merits.

Jayinem

Reaction score
No Dallas Cowboy QB has ever won more than 2 WC round playoff games. The franchise started in 1997.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Strength of victory .384 worst for any team with a winning record except Miami (who just beat us). Some of us get tired of Dak beating up bad teams and not doing much else.
:hammer:
any chance we can arrange to play 3 or 4 of those bad teams in a row in the playoffs?
I know we had the flailing Bucs last year, could we get a playoff game like that for 3 straight weeks? that could be a game changer.....

ArtClink

Reaction score
Nothing about those particular stats. The fact that he could be wanted gone by 94-95% of his own fan base after what 6 games and then magically an MVP candidate over the next 6 was preposterious. Can't just ignore the bad at the beginning of the year just like you can't ignore the last two weeks.

Mostly what I disagreed with about your original post though was the bashing of the former QB. If you want to defend Dak, do so on his merits.
Then I'm hearing you think any NFL QB who has produced 30 TDs and only 7 INTs this season is a great and desirable QB unless his name is Dak Prescott. Got it.

And BTW, just because you hate our QB, doesn't mean that 90% of the fan base does.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Sorry I guess you missed this tiny stat about Dak this season. 30 TDs, 7 INTs this season.
yeah, I think you missed him getting choked out the last two weeks. Allen schooled him. Tua showed him how to perform under pressure. shrugs..