DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
9HE8C8i.gif

Stumt

Reaction score
Dak Will Win Another Playoff Game This Year breaking Romo’s pitiful 2 wild card win record. And predictably, Dak’s contributions will be marginalized. There is a sickness among our fans against Dak and it makes me question the IQ of the haters.

- Dak has broken many of Romo’s records and will ultimately break most of his records and a lot of fans will still hate him
- Dak remains way under appreciated for his leadership skills.
- Dak has NEVER quit on his team like Romo did against the Eagles in the 44-6 debacle. Romo time and again laid face down in Philly after most of his unlimited interceptions thrown in that “win and we’re in game”. He totally quit and it remains the most gutless performance in Cowboys QB history.
- Dak will be missed when he’s gone I guarantee it.
- Dak is part of the solution not part of the problem.

Was it Dak’s decision to continue to count on Tyron Smith five years past his prime?

Was it Dak’s decision to keep the curtains open in our home playoff loss vs 49ers when our drive stalled at midfield when our receiver was blinded by the sun?

Was it Dak’s decision to not allow any hc since Jimmy (except Parcels) to hire their own staff? Was it Dak’s fault our head coach lacks the power to hire and fire?

Dak ain’t perfect (neither was Romo to some fans dismay) but he’s a great leader who has been playing statistically like a top 10 and even top five QB.

I underestimated the IQ of our fan base. You Dak haters are morons.

I’ll look for an apology later this post season after Dak breaks Glass Joe’s playoff wins. Appreciate what we have and realize this mess is always Jerry mess, not Dak’s. Dak play for an organization so inept that we can’t sniff an nfc championship game w 28 seasons to mak]
Dak Will Win Another Playoff Game This Year breaking Romo’s pitiful 2 wild card win record. And predictably, Dak’s contributions will be marginalized. There is a sickness among our fans against Dak and it makes me question the IQ of the haters.

- Dak has broken many of Romo’s records and will ultimately break most of his records and a lot of fans will still hate him
- Dak has NEVER quit on his team like Romo did against the Eagles in the 44-6 debacle. Romo time and again laid face down in Philly after most of his unlimited interceptions thrown in that “win and we’re in game”. He totally quit and it remains the most gutless performance in Cowboys QB history.

Was it Dak’s decision to continue to count on Tyron Smith five years past his prime?

Was it Dak’s decision to keep the curtains open in our home playoff loss vs 49ers when our drive stalled at midfield when our receiver was blinded by the sun?

Was it Dak’s decision to not allow any hc since Jimmy (except Parcels) to hire their own staff? Was it Dak’s fault our head coach lacks the power to hire and fire?

Dak ain’t perfect (neither was Romo to some fans dismay) but he’s a great leader who has been playing statistically like a top 10 and even top five QB.

I’ll look for an apology later this post season after Dak breaks Glass Joe’s playoff wins. Appreciate what we have and realize this mess is always Jerry mess, not Dak’s. Dak play for an organization so inept that we can’t sniff an nfc championship game w 28 seasons to make it.
Yippee

NFCBeasts

Reaction score

I’ll look for an apology later this post season after Dak breaks Glass Joe’s playoff wins. Appreciate what we have and realize this mess is always Jerry mess, not Dak’s. Dak play for an organization so inept that we can’t sniff an nfc championship game w 28 seasons to make it.

Insecure of our current two game losing streak so let’s start a random bash Romo thread and insult fan bases with talk of IQ…because they don’t hold the same opinions as you.

Again another troll thread where you call people names and the Mods allow it.

I won’t even stoop to your level in the sewer…. I have a feeling you probably have it hard as it is in real life.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
After the last 2 weeks, what else have the Davidians got?
It always amazes me what some come up with. I can't stress this enough!!

Funny thing is after the horrific start (which was getting swept under the rug during the winning streak), in many ways I would say Dak has played best stretch of his career. However, I needed to see it against better competition. We now have two weeks of those results. Certainly not all his fault ..... but still coming up short.

All Cowboy fans should still be concerned about whether he is the guy to move forward with.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
How can someone take seriously someone else talking about people having a sickness against Dak when then have to interject something about "Romo's pitiful record" Threads like this just harden some people against Dak because some of his supporters have to put down other Cowboys people love. Heck we even had Aikman put down for Dak.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Amen! :hammer: :bow::starspin:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yep, the front office is this teams major issue.
Until that's fixed, rinse and repeat.
I disagree, barrister. The front office, as bad as it is made out to be, fields credible teams, especially this year.

But, blimey, for the lack of a fire-breathing coach and a QB chap who reads the field well and inspires his players, we shall always remain a tier 2 team with a lousy draft pick every year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
They do this especially after Dak loses. It's akin to a toddler stomping and rolling on the floor for attention.

I don't understand why they're allowed to call people names though when that is something normally forbidden here.
He didn't name call. He stated facts.