Dak Will Win Another Playoff Game This Year

erod

Reaction score
I guess you missed the roster that Parcells built with a killer defense that spit the bit against the Giants in our 13-3 Wade Phillips coached playoff debacle. Romo defenders always act like Romo played with a terrible defense, which is complete BS.
Most of his career he played with historically bad defenses. You must have slept through it.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Most of his career he played with historically bad defenses. You must have slept through it.
Then you missed the great defense Parcells built around Demarcus Ware. Dak haters always marginalize 100% of his accomplishments while Romo's post-season failures are always the defense. Fantasy.

erod

Reaction score
Then you missed the great defense Parcells built around Demarcus Ware. Dak haters always marginalize 100% of his accomplishments while Romo's post-season failures are always the defense. Fantasy.
Lol, yeah you missed it. I think two of those years were statistically the worst defenses in NFL history.

And that didn't include horrible offensive lines most of those years, too. He took a beating.

He was on a solid team early on, and then in 2014. Otherwise, he was running for his life and carrying the whole thing.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Lol, yeah you missed it. I think two of those years were statistically the worst defenses in NFL history.

And that didn't include horrible offensive lines most of those years, too. He took a beating.

He was on a solid team early on, and then in 2014. Otherwise, he was running for his life and carrying the whole thing.
Well, I disagree w your assessment but hey it’s an opinions forum.

Dakota

Reaction score
Well I will bet you $1,000,000 he doesn't. THIS YEAR ends in 2 days. PM me and I'll give you my Zelle ID. Thanks.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Dak Will Win Another Playoff Game This Year breaking Romo’s pitiful 2 wild card win record. And predictably, Dak’s contributions will be marginalized. There is a sickness among our fans against Dak and it makes me question the IQ of the haters.

-

Was it Dak’s decision to not allow any hc since Jimmy (except Parcels) to hire their own staff? Was it Dak’s fault our head coach lacks the power to hire and fire?

Dak ain’t perfect (neither was Romo to some fans dismay) but he’s a great leader who has been playing statistically like a top 10 and even top five QB.

I underestimated the IQ of our fan base. You Dak haters are morons.

I’ll look for an apology later this post season after Dak breaks Glass Joe’s playoff wins. Appreciate what we have and realize this mess is always Jerry mess, not Dak’s. Dak play for an organization so inept that we can’t sniff an nfc championship game w 28 seasons to make it.
Jerry sucks and so does Dak

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Dak Will Win Another Playoff Game This Year breaking Romo’s pitiful 2 wild card win record. And predictably, Dak’s contributions will be marginalized. .
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

All you got is this sad anti Romo diatribe. I hope you choke on it all off season. Although I don't think you can (or should) marginalize Daks contribution to today's fiasco.

He deserves a majority of the credit for this crap.

ArtClink

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

All you got is this sad anti Romo diatribe. I hope you choke on it all off season. Although I don't think you can (or should) marginalize Daks contribution to today's fiasco.

He deserves a majority of the credit for this crap.
Thx for your kind words and well wishes on my health. The facts and the stats remain the same. Romo never won a road playoff game. Romo never led the league in touchdown passes.

But, Dak played badly today, and I won’t say anything else about his performance because it was truly bad. However, we can also stop the nonsense talk about Romo played with a worst defense than Dak. This defense today was a gutless embarrassment a total joke.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
This defense isn't nearly as bad as the one that caused Romo Broken Ribs and a punctured lung. Dak never had to play under those kind of conditions.

Gator88

Reaction score
Dak has NEVER quit on his team like Romo did against the Eagles in the 44-6 debacle. Romo time and again laid face down in Philly after most of his unlimited interceptions thrown in that “win and we’re in game”. He totally quit and it remains the most gutless performance in Cowboys QB history.
The OP was wrong in so many ways, but this part is the funniest. Both 49er playoff games were worse than the game you referenced, but yesterday set a new low.

Reaction score
Dak Will Win Another Playoff Game This Year breaking Romo’s pitiful 2 wild card win record. And predictably, Dak’s contributions will be marginalized. There is a sickness among our fans against Dak and it makes me question the IQ of the haters.

- Dak has broken many of Romo’s records and will ultimately break most of his records and a lot of fans will still hate him
- Dak remains way under appreciated for his leadership skills.
- Dak has NEVER quit on his team like Romo did against the Eagles in the 44-6 debacle. Romo time and again laid face down in Philly after most of his unlimited interceptions thrown in that “win and we’re in game”. He totally quit and it remains the most gutless performance in Cowboys QB history.
- Dak will be missed when he’s gone I guarantee it.
- Dak is part of the solution not part of the problem.

Was it Dak’s decision to continue to count on Tyron Smith five years past his prime?

Was it Dak’s decision to keep the curtains open in our home playoff loss vs 49ers when our drive stalled at midfield when our receiver was blinded by the sun?

Was it Dak’s decision to not allow any hc since Jimmy (except Parcels) to hire their own staff? Was it Dak’s fault our head coach lacks the power to hire and fire?

Dak ain’t perfect (neither was Romo to some fans dismay) but he’s a great leader who has been playing statistically like a top 10 and even top five QB.

I underestimated the IQ of our fan base. You Dak haters are morons.

I’ll look for an apology later this post season after Dak breaks Glass Joe’s playoff wins. Appreciate what we have and realize this mess is always Jerry mess, not Dak’s. Dak play for an organization so inept that we can’t sniff an nfc championship game w 28 seasons to make it.
I see that you admitted you were wrong. But where is your apology. For calling people morons. We see Dak for what he is, a QB who is is good enough to beat bad teems but not a real winner.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
Indeed - I can admit when I am wrong.
I Had too as well.

I posted the same type of thing, blabbing on about how we would win out the reg-season / this is gonna be our year...look how that has turned out.

After having to bury my head in the sand..... back to reality for me....we aint winning no SB anytime soon.

ArtClink

Reaction score
I Had too as well.

I posted the same type of thing, blabbing on about how we would win out the reg-season / this is gonna be our year...look how that has turned out.

After having to bury my head in the sand..... back to reality for me....we aint winning no SB anytime soon.
lol I know. This was the best window to mk a conf championship and we spit the bit right away.

And even worse, next season Jerry will not make the only change that matters by stepping down. He will step down when they lower his casket into his crypt beneath the 50 yd line at the Death Star.

ArtClink

Reaction score
I see that you admitted you were wrong. But where is your apology. For calling people morons. We see Dak for what he is, a QB who is is good enough to beat bad teems but not a real winner.
Too bad my apology wasn’t detailed enough for you. Apologies are as rare as a Cowboys conf championship appearance on this opinions forum, so I’d think you appreciate any level of apology when it is given.

Reaction score
Too bad my apology wasn’t detailed enough for you. Apologies are as rare as a Cowboys conf championship appearance on this opinions forum, so I’d think you appreciate any level of apology when it is given.
You called people morons for correctly believing that Dak could not lead this team to even one win in the playoffs. We were proven right when down 20-0 Dak threw a touchdown pass to the Packers. We deserve a real a real apology.