Dak winner, Wentz loser

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
....god your arguments are so bad.

How bad Bortles has played, you get Dak had a stretch of games last season that were just as bad right? Holy crap....

Sure, we ended last year on a down note, I don't recall the rest of the team playing that great either. But a 2nd year QB is to blame for all your woes?

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Go to the Dak is clutch thread... pull up on dat

So show me where people have hated on Dak the person. Like I said before, I’ll wait. I’ve been in that thread all evening.

Don’t even bother responding if you’re just gonna spew useless crap.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I love how people think its easy to go out and get a QB that's going to play better. Yeah, it's possible, and it would be really great having a Brees under center. But choose wrong and you've wasted a few years and you have to try again. Teams have been stuck in QB limbo for decades. That's why you give your guy whose shown he can win every opportunity.

I recall people claiming that Jameel Showers was going to outplay Tony Romo for the starting QB spot. Today it's Cooper Rush.

cern

Reaction score
Are you counting the drive that consisted solely of 2 Zeke runs?

This is kind of 'led' nonsense is why we can't have honest discussions.
yes, that drive too. perfect handoffs. how's that for honesty? he audibled out of calls. he was heard to say kill, kill, kill a few times. perhaps he changed the plays. perhaps not.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
So show me where people have hated on Dak the person. Like I said before, I’ll wait. I’ve been in that thread all evening.

Don’t even bother responding if you’re just gonna spew useless crap.

Mane you so slaw lol

pupulehaole

Reaction score
LOL Dak is still garbage. We dont have to compare QB's here to know that Dak is a below average QB. Yah he will have his good days but so does every QB.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I love how people think its easy to go out and get a QB that's going to play better. Yeah, it's possible, and it would be really great having a Brees under center. But choose wrong and you've wasted a few years and you have to try again. Teams have been stuck in QB limbo for decades. That's why you give your guy whose shown he can win every opportunity.

Or you can be the Bears and stagnate your team with someone like Cutler....

khiladi

Reaction score
Ignorant comment. Where have you seen here people disliking Dak the person? If anything, the “haters” admit that he is a great guy but “hate” the player.

Just because someone criticizes his on field play has nothing to do with their opinion on what he does off the field. Ignorant.

He seems pretty cocky to me and likes to shift the blame.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Mane you so slaw lol

Like I said, I’ll wait.

Let’s make things clear, you said Dak haters don’t like him as a person. I said they don’t like Dak the player on the field and I called you out and said to back up your claims, you still haven’t and dodge the question.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Or you can be the Bears and stagnate your team with someone like Cutler....

Sure, because everything that the Bears did from their coaching staff hires on down was due to Jay Cutler. In your world is the QB always the guy twisting his mustache and trying to take over the world?

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Like I said, I’ll wait.

Let’s make things clear, you said Dak haters don’t like him as a person. I said they don’t like Dak the player on the field and I called you out and said to back up your claims, you still haven’t and dodge the question.

I gave you a thread... now read it and judge for your self and if you can see it then dah welp who gives lol

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I gave you a thread... now read it and judge for your self and if you can see it then dah welp who gives lol

Haha ok then. Once again, I’ve been in that thread all evening. Read.

I’m done with you. Enjoy your short time here on CZ.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Pretty much. I don’t want to dilute this thread with this dudes mindless comments anymore.

Y'all the ones taking joy away from the fans on this board with the negativity... We just won a big game and yall still aint happy + you called me ignorant... now its on

cern

Reaction score
I like dak. those who do not are free to dislike him. no sweat off my butt.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Y'all the ones taking joy away from the fans on this board with the negativity... We just won a big game and yall still aint happy + you called me ignorant... now its on

Evidently Dak didn't win it in the style and flourish these men have come to expect. Perhaps he should have done the pirouette a few times before tossing the ball.