Dak Won't be able to get Cooper the ball

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Fan= Fanatic
By definition that means you get all sides to the fandom .. naysayers - supposed realists - optimists - etc etc
What I don’t truly get are the ones who are so hell bent on either side that they go at with blinders ..
Dak had a very solid game yesterday with the team .. the haters are going to say he was lucky and give no credit for the guy who engineered some drives to help win the game .. on the flip side the optimists will brag Dak was incredible and perfect ..

Haters will attempt to back up their hate with their carefully cherry picked stats .. looking for the negative stats .. rattling off QBR’s as the driving force but these same haters ignored Daks QBR in 2016 and 2017 .. giving excuses of how he achieved them .. we get it .. you don’t like Dak .. just seriously move the freak on already .. your game is seriously tired and the likliehood that Dak will be the cowboys starter for many years is all but guaranteed until the owner finds a new shiny toy to play with .. so your consistent venom is wasted and plain boring ..

Now all you eternal optimists ... we get it you love the team and I agree every win needs to be celebrated but it’s ok to find fault .. it’s ok to truly be objective ... Dak is a good Qb but every mistake is not the fault of the coaching , o line or wr’s .. he needs to develop his basic skills like footwork ,inside clock, pocket awareness, proper release and timing etc ..good news is he is young and he still can as most qb’s start in this league relying on athleticism and instincts .. heck every qb even top vets get the yips once and a while

Bottom line is we won ... we have a big game next week that based on observations of the passed 11 games of both teams is going to be extremely tough for the cowboys to win..
however it’s not a walk in the park for the saints .. it’s not going to be a crowning ceremony .. it will be a game of inches and skill with a bit of luck mixed in .. and truly the better team may not win that day .. but they play the game for a reason — Go Cowboys
Excellent post.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
My friend, you have not analyzed the Dak haters well on this bird. The employ a different strategy when analyzing Daks:

1) First off, they back out any good game from the numbers, because to them, it’s an anomaly.

2) Secondly, the add the shoulda, coulda, woulda’s to the numbers, like almost int’s.

3) Thirdly, they discount the stats to factor in competition. The Dak haters will point to the opponents record and say Dak hasn’t faced a formidable defense.

Are you suggesting good analysis is to not bother looking at what happened during the game and on plays, but instead solely look at the stats? That's you position?

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
No, not hating. Just questioning. Hating is talking about pink jerseys, cabo trips and backwards hats. These comments are strictly related to play. It's about looking how to get the best out of the team. I am not hating when I say this may be as good as Dak gets. If we had better coaching, it's a possibility that this offense could consistently run up and down the field. But if it's easier for you to simply call people haters instead of understanding the process of getting better then by all means, continue.

And there it is...the Romo lovers coming out of the closet.

Sorry your boy only won two playoff games. Sorry Dak took his job. Sorry his career ended on the bench.

It’s over-get over it.