Dak you ain't getting Mahomes money

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And we’re the immature ones? Funny. I did not insult anyone or anything, yet the first thing you do is resort to insults. I’m an Eagles fan because I don’t agree with the OPINION that Dak is better than Goff or Wentz? How does this work exactly? Actually, don’t answer that. I’m not arguing with anyone over Dak tonight. I’m expressing my opinion. Rather you agree with it or not is on you.

However, calling someone an Eagles fan or Troll over the simple fact of opinion is ridiculous. Now stating that Dak is the worst QB in the league or Dak should be paid 25 mil is ridiculous and troll worthy, but what I say or if someone say’s Dak is not worth 33-35 mil doesn’t make that person a troll. Good day.
You're always praising Wince while bashing Dak, even though everyone knows Dak is the better QB. Only an eagles fan would say Wince is better than Dak.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Either sign him for 35 now or tag him and sign him for 37 next year or trade him now.

If they didnt want him long term they shouldve traded him before the deadline.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
That's funny.

When Dak's good come from behind wins are brought up, the response is typically something like "if he didn't suck the first 3 quarters, he would have not needed to come back in the first place".

But QB X from some team other than the Cowboys? GREATEST QB ever, the guy just knows how to win. If the Cowboys had that guy, we would be 18x Super Bowl Champions.

I would venture to say that the hypocrisy AGAINST Dallas Cowboys QBs (Dak and Romo) from so-called "Dallas Cowboys Fans" is probably the biggest reason why some posters try to defend them so much.

Like usual, the truth is somewhere in between. If Mahomes did not play like crap the first 3+ quarters, this should have been a blowout. But you also got to give him credit, he put on his big boy pants at the end and actually made the throws he needed to make.

Mahomes may have won SB MVP, but IMO that should go to Kyle Shanahan for another terrific choke job with a good lead late in a SB. That guy apparently does not know what it takes to protect a lead in the big game.

Again, nothing against Mahomes. He made the throws at the end, and he deserves whatever money he is about to get.
Y'all dudes still flipping living on 2016? Man all these come from behind victories were mainly in that rookie season. Where the heck were they this year as a fourth year player? Don't strain your brain they didn't happen. Like I ask the rest of you Smith Jr defenders where is the proof? Y'all stay say people say this that and the other about Dak but can't ever show the person double talking. Y'all just make some bogus blanket statement about y'all said Wah Wah Wah with no proof ever.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You're always praising Wince while bashing Dak, even though everyone knows Dak is the better QB. Only an eagles fan would say Wince is better than Dak.

Not necessarily, mostly because I don’t even think Wentz is that great. He’s average like Dak too. He’s just slightly better than Dak. He’s overpaid himself. I just don’t want Dallas to make the same mistake of overpaying an average QB. Again, there are plenty people here that think Wentz is better than Dak. Doesn’t mean they’re Eagles fans.

Wentz has a better arm, better accuracy, and better running ability. Only downside is his glass body. Again, he’s not great, but better than Dak. I think Dak being drafted in the 4th round makes people slightly overcompensate him and his talents compared to Goff and Wentz, who were drafted in the 1st round. He’s not bad, but he’s not great. I don’t get why so many people feel the need to hype him up beyond what he is.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Not necessarily, mostly because I don’t even think Wentz is that great. He’s average like Dak too. He’s just slightly better than Dak. He’s overpaid himself. I just don’t want Dallas to make the same mistake of overpaying an average QB. Again, there are plenty people here that think Wentz is better than Dak. Doesn’t mean they’re Eagles fans.

Wentz has a better arm, better accuracy, and better running ability. Only downside is his glass body. Again, he’s not great, but better than Dak. I think Dak being drafted in the 4th round makes people slightly overcompensate him and his talents compared to Goff and Wentz, who were drafted in the 1st round. He’s not bad, but he’s not great. I don’t get why so many people feel the need to hype him up beyond what he is.
Better arm, better accuracy, better running ability?

Says who???

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Better at choking late in games.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Shannahan choked again in the big game. Up by 10 pts and gave up 21 pts in 6 mins.

ghst187

Reaction score
The one thing that I have learned from this board is there are so many football agents, general managers, players and coaches on this board posting. The Joneses need to hire some of these guys.

mute team would look more competent that’s for sure...
Wish I was kidding

reddyuta

Reaction score
Always an excuse for Andy Dalton of the star. If people thought Mahommes would've been this good he would've went number 1. That's to say QB better than Andy Dalton of the star aka Dak could be there at 17 or shocker maybe we can move up. Doesn't guarantee that player will be better than Dak but he isn't good enough as a QB to not find out if you have a chance even though I know some will bring the fugazy numbers and team wins as a QB stat junk to the table. I say save it and truly watch the games.

i say you have no idea what you are watching if you think Dak is andy Dalton,thats just straight hate and no objectivity.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score

I think Wentz has better arm strength, but the accuracy is in favor of Dak imo. Wentz sails a lot of balls. Wentz has better running ability, but is so fragile it's not really a good idea for him to use it.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
But. But but we just read on this very forum that DAK was better that Mahomes

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mahomes is so great, he passed for a measly 61% completions percentage for 286 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, got sacked 4 times and ended up with a paltry 78 passer rating. Whoopee!!!

Does that sound like he deserves $40+ million per year?
All while winning the SB against the best defense in the league.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Wentz probably has better accuracy, but Dak is better in every other way. Wentz just gets flustered and makes poor choices, counteracting that better accuracy. I'll take Dak over Wentz any day of the week.

I agree somewhat. Dak has more self control (less flustered) which makes him less aggressive downfield.

leeblair

Reaction score
Then why did Matt Cassel, Kellen Moore, and Brandon Weeden go a combined 1-11 in 2015 behind that same offensive line? According to your theory any QB should have been successful.
Kellen Moore was successful.
Brandon Weeden would have been if Garrett had let him play. But Garrett was lost without Romo and chose to reel in the offense and hope that Romo could return and "run the table" to get him into the playoffs.
Cassel never had a chance. He was brought in on short notice and didn't know the system.
But Moore played well for a guy who had never taken a snap. However, by that point the Cowboys were intent on tanking for a draft pick.