Dak you ain't getting Mahomes money

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Still upset he beat the Seahawks 26-21?
Barking up the wrong tree, brother. You are coming into a joke a year too late, but I no longer “pay” to be able to change the status. But, A for effort! Nice try.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Barking up the wrong tree, brother. You are coming into a joke a year too late, but I no longer “pay” to be able to change the status. But, A for effort! Nice try.

Can't be the wrong tree when you got it posted right up front, "Go Seahoots!" on your profile.

*MIKE DROP"

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Can't be the wrong tree when you got it posted right up front, "Go Seahoots!" on your profile.

*MIKE DROP"
Maybe reading comprehension isn’t your thing. Let’s try again and I will repeat...you are coming into a joke one year too late. I no longer “pay” to update the status.

BTW, it is MIC drop, not MIKE drop! You’re welcome!

garyo1954

Reaction score
Maybe reading comprehension isn’t your thing. Let’s try again and I will repeat...you are coming into a joke one year too late. I no longer “pay” to update the status.

Definitely reading comprehension isn't YOUR thing.

*MIKE DROP* means the conversation is over Seahoot fan!
You lose.....again!

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

BTW, it is MIC drop, not MIKE drop! You’re welcome!

LLLOOOLLL, you guys are killing me.

Trueboysfan

Reaction score
Bottom line: if Dak was a marquee quarterback, the Cowboys would have been in the playoffs this year.
Put just about any other quarterback behind the Cowboys offensive line of 2016 and he would have succeeded.
Since then Dak has played okay, but has not distinguished himself as a top quarterback.
Dak wasnt the reason the Cowboys didnt make the playoffs...Cowboys had the number 1 offense. I feel like coaching has been the weakest link for a very very long time.

817Gill

Reaction score
We watched a superior team lose to an elite QB on a Rookie deal...

Why do these teams get stupid with paying mediocre QBs.. Will they ever learn their lesson?
32 teams, 3-4 elite qbs at any given time. Simple math man