Dak & Zeke no longer needed

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
How much more proof do we need? They aren’t the difference between winning and losing.

I hate that we ruined our draft pick.

Loved seeing Pollard do what most NFL RBs do when given a big workload.. You don’t need to spend big money on RBs..

41 points with Pollard and Dalton dimes.

Save the money on Dak and Zeke and build a defense and hopefully still land Zach Wilson in the draft and spend the next 5 years building a defense with money saved and picks.

catiii

Reaction score
How much more proof do we need? They aren’t the difference between winning and losing.

Loved seeing Pollard do what most NFL RBs do when given a big workload.. You don’t need to spend big money on RBs..

Save the money on Dak and Zeke and build a defense and hopefully still land Zach Wilson in the draft and spend the next 5 years building a defense with money saved and picks.
:hammer:

fivetwos

Reaction score

Love it but no names dont sell jerseys and this is a business first.

kumizi

Reaction score
We got outgained 458 to 291 by the 49ers today.

We got outgained 309 to 272 by the pathetic Bengals last week.

I wouldnt draw any conclusions about not needing Dak from these two victories. I havent been the high man on Dak over the last few years but he is a top 8 QB and Andy Dalton is not.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

LOL!!! Another Dak hate post by Catch! Right on cue!