Dak & Zeke no longer needed

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Id rather have neither..

Dalton isn’t good enough and Dallas has no shot of winning anything while paying Dak that much money.

The answer is in the draft.

How though? With the win today, we’re getting pushed back even more. We are OUT on the Lawrence and Fields sweepstakes. Is anyone else in the draft worth picking? No.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
How much more proof do we need? They aren’t the difference between winning and losing.

I hate that we ruined our draft pick.

Loved seeing Pollard do what most NFL RBs do when given a big workload.. You don’t need to spend big money on RBs..

41 points with Pollard and Dalton dimes.

Save the money on Dak and Zeke and build a defense and hopefully still land Zach Wilson in the draft and spend the next 5 years building a defense with money saved and picks.

Agree. It is going to take a year or two to shed bad contracts— but we need to tag and trade Dak to acquire picks, take a QB as high as we can get em, and start the rebuild on D.

The problem is not Dak. At all. The problem is how this FO has tied us down with zero cap flexibility and doomed us by handing out elite contracts and getting poor ROI.

Praxit

Reaction score
/.......pfffft... with Dak out there we put 60 on the board.

Qcard

Reaction score
How much more proof do we need? They aren’t the difference between winning and losing.

Loved seeing Pollard do what most NFL RBs do when given a big workload.. You don’t need to spend big money on RBs..

Save the money on Dak and Zeke and build a defense and hopefully still land Zach Wilson in the draft and spend the next 5 years building a defense with money saved and picks.
This type of Dak Hate is special...

Yes next year we will play QB1 Brandon Allen 2-10 Bengals and QB1 Nick Mullen 5-10 49ers for all 16 games.

The great @CATCH17 has posted

Dak Haters come out and Play:lmao2::lmao2:

Eanwen

Reaction score
hah I think we've seen already what Andy is capable of when he has Dak's starting field position.

HungryLion

Reaction score
We got outgained 458 to 291 by the 49ers today.

We got outgained 309 to 272 by the pathetic Bengals last week.

I wouldnt draw any conclusions about not needing Dak from these two victories. I havent been the high man on Dak over the last few years but he is a top 8 QB and Andy Dalton is not.

Exactly. The key was the 4 takeaways.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If Dalton is good enough why are we using a premium pick on Wilson? Kind of contradicting yourself there.

Because Wilson is potential quality for cheap.

Dalton is average for cheap.. Just not good enough.

I’m trying to win Superbowls.

Dak slams the door on Superbowls with his contract but we will be medidocre and create the false illusion that we are close.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
On the other hand, if Dak were in this exact same position there would most likely be hot takes about how Dak shouldn't really be credited for winning against teams below .500. One of the main differences in this game was that the defense managed to create enough turnovers to give the offense a chance to win the game. How many multiple turnover games has their been on defense when Dak was the QB?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score

You do realize this was against a 2nd string 49er defense? Right? Dalton was running for his life without Boza even in there. You do realize that was the 49ers 2nd string quarterback and he still had a good game. Better put down the Kool aide ,Bro. Or at least wait till they play the against the upcoming Eagles defense before you start dreaming of better days....:facepalm: