Dak & Zeke no longer needed

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We don't need Dak but we are struggling to put up 2 touchdowns and 200 yards lol......y'all remember when Dak did that and he needed to be replaced on his rookie contract lol?

Save the stats for Fantasy Football.

The better Dak’s stats get the more average we become..

Dallas was at our best when the Oline and Zeke were great.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Yes 4 TOs and playing the most injured team in the league. If we get that every week, we can cut a lot of players and use the money saved for fuel for the yacht.

Is fuel for the SS Hodown part of the cap for the Dallas Jerry’s?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Save the stats for Fantasy Football.

The better Dak’s stats get the more average we become..

Dallas was at our best when the Oline and Zeke were great.

Man be smart don't be silly....the reason they won was because of turnovers and great special teams play. Something this team couldn't do with Dak. Dalton managed the game well. Played a solid game.

Qcard

Reaction score
How much more proof do we need? They aren’t the difference between winning and losing.

I hate that we ruined our draft pick.

Loved seeing Pollard do what most NFL RBs do when given a big workload.. You don’t need to spend big money on RBs..

41 points with Pollard and Dalton dimes.

Save the money on Dak and Zeke and build a defense and hopefully still land Zach Wilson in the draft and spend the next 5 years building a defense with money saved and picks.
How about Zack Martin and Tyron Smith and Jarwin?

Do we need them back?

This thread is dumb!!:thumbdown:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You do realize this was against a 2nd string 49er defense? Right? Dalton was running for his life without Boza even in there. You do realize that was the 49ers 2nd string quarterback and he still had a good game. Better put down the Kool aide ,Bro. Or at least wait till they play the against the upcoming Eagles defense before you start dreaming of better days....:facepalm:

So we continue to beat trash teams and lose to good teams even without Dak?

You do remember we were a watermelon kick from 0-4 and struggling against a poor Giants team when Dak got hurt.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
How much more proof do we need? They aren’t the difference between winning and losing.

I hate that we ruined our draft pick.

Loved seeing Pollard do what most NFL RBs do when given a big workload.. You don’t need to spend big money on RBs..

41 points with Pollard and Dalton dimes.

Save the money on Dak and Zeke and build a defense and hopefully still land Zach Wilson in the draft and spend the next 5 years building a defense with money saved and picks.

:hammer:......I wanna QB. Then you might need to throw a high pick towards the O-line. Honestly....on defense....we are not that far away a better coordinator couldn't fix. Need 2 more studs....a DT....a FS.....then some filler pieces. DE....LBer.....depth CB.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No honest fan could watch that game and give the credit to Andy Dalton.

Dak is, clearly, a far superior player
This thread was such a reach to crap on Dak......I knew it would come with Pollard even though to me Pollard proved more that he's a dual back than a lead back type guy but I expected that. But its a reach to wait until this game to say we don't need Dak lol.

Cmac

Reaction score
Wow....if the board had anything to do with Free Agency or draftees.....we'd soon hear "I ain't playin' for Dallas."

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Nope. Defense and Special Teams has NOTHING to do with the win.

The only difference between the team at the beginning of the year and now is no Dak and no Zeke.
:facepalm::muttley:

How good did Dalton look without the short field? And even when he had a short field he didn't score TD's half the time. Dak haters find any little ray of sunshine to Whack DaK:muttley:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When Pollard broke a lazy tackle to go 40 yards at the end of the game to finish with 80 yards rushing I was like this guy is special.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
#Cowboys RB Tony Pollard has more 20-yard rushes (4) than Ezekiel Elliott (2) this season. Pollard has 124 fewer carries than Elliott. :popcorn: