Dak's 444 yards and 3TDs gave NE pause

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by GMO415, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Whirlwin

Whirlwin Well-Known Member

10,911 Messages
    6,446 Likes Received
    Confidence. He seems to have lost it. Hesitating needs to get his instincts back. I am not a Elliott fan. But he's not as bad as people would like to make him out to be. Prescott's better than people would make him out to be. Dilemma of being a Cowboy fan

SoupcanSam likes this.
  2. SoupcanSam

SoupcanSam Well-Known Member

4,913 Messages
    6,913 Likes Received
    There are actually fans of other teams and talking heads that are frustrated with the cowboys because they are this talented confusing team that beat themselves, or the coaches are clueless on how to maximize the talent.

I was just on a Patriots forum and they are not only admitting that Dallas has the best talent in the league, but are baffled on what cowboys team will show up.

Whirlwin likes this.
  3. Blackrain

Blackrain Well-Known Member

2,796 Messages
    3,753 Likes Received
    We got 3 cold outdoor games and we suck in the cold but we have to win at least one and this is as good as any .

Dak must have called runs time to pull the stops out . Dak needs 60 rush yrds in this game .

LBs must start tackling , This defense has to be physical with Brady and take the penalty if necessary . Pats have nothing if he is off his game and the only way to do it is hit him at all cost Eagles proved this yesterday .

Absolutely cant turn the ball over Pats are talent poor and this is what they live off of others mistakes .
    We must refuse to be beaten by Edelman and make him pay dearly for every catch .
    I dont want to see a lot of penalties but lets make the ones we get count for something . We need to strike fear in Edelman and Brady
    WE ABSOLUTELY MUST LEARN HOW TO DEFEND AND EXECUTE A SCREEN PASS!!! before this game . Look what happened when we tried one against the Lions with Zeke could catch the whole league by suprise
    Defense as a whole needs to step up to last years level
    Zeke needs to abstain from what ever is making the iron in his blood turn to lead in his ***
    Oline needs to be top 5 like every other game to give us a chance .

If all this transpires it gives us a punchers chance to overcome our coaching and escape Siberia with a win IMO.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  4. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

28,848 Messages
    54,058 Likes Received
    I have a co-worker who's a die hard Pats fan (in New England? Imagine that!), and he's pretty knowledgeable. He's actually worried about their passing game, because A) Brady isn't particularly mobile, and our DL can bring it, and B) Brady can't get rid of the ball as quickly lately because he doesn't have the same type of relationship he's used to. Apparently it's kind of a revolving door with them these days. Also, no Gronk.

5. JD_KaPow

JD_KaPow jimnabby

7,888 Messages
    6,371 Likes Received
    The Pats offense simply isn't very good this year. But I'm very worried about the running game (which we can't stop from anyone) and passes to the RBs (and Edelman) underneath. You would think our LBs would be the answer to all this and maybe they are, but somehow I'm not at all confident.

Runwildboys likes this.
  6. atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy Well-Known Member

9,995 Messages
    13,658 Likes Received
    You have no idea what Bill is, was, or gonna do.

7. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

7,540 Messages
    6,336 Likes Received
    BB is gonna walk Garrett like a dog Sunday

yimyammer and DakPresgoat like this.
  8. GMO415

GMO415 Well-Known Member

10,950 Messages
    17,809 Likes Received
    The one's that will be behind 21 - 0 in the first quarter.

SoupcanSam likes this.
  9. atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy Well-Known Member

9,995 Messages
    13,658 Likes Received
    Can't remember the last time Brady had 2 bad games in a row. The fact he's pissed and playing at home is cause for concern.

Runwildboys likes this.
  10. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

14,871 Messages
    2,874 Likes Received
    How is amari coopers health?

11. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

28,848 Messages
    54,058 Likes Received
    Yeah, the run defense has been atrocious. I don't know if they've been practicing tackling on these
    [​IMG]
    but they need to get their crap together now.

GMO415 and DakPresgoat like this.
  12. ESisback

ESisback Well-Known Member

5,374 Messages
    5,406 Likes Received
    So when did he lose that step? Think he knew, which prompted the holdout? Think it had anything to do with the “mentoring” of a known Cowboyhater, just opportunistic greed, or a little of both?

13. Avery

Avery The Dog that Saved Charleston

15,716 Messages
    14,469 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

GMO415 likes this.
  14. GMO415

GMO415 Well-Known Member

10,950 Messages
    17,809 Likes Received
    The guy still has to practice every week.....so, why aren't they getting on his arse saying "21 we already have a FB, we don't need a $90 million dollar one too."

15. Blackrain

Blackrain Well-Known Member

2,796 Messages
    3,753 Likes Received
    Pats are very beatable if the Eagles were full strength they would have won easily . This is a winnable game for us if we play it right . Make them defend a running QB and knock theres to the ground early and often .
    We can do both of these things with very little involvement from Garrett

16. Whirlwin

Whirlwin Well-Known Member

10,911 Messages
    6,446 Likes Received
    I've Been a Cowboy fan since the 60s. Not going anywhere. I enjoy all football but my loyalty stays here

17. ESisback

5,374 Messages
    5,406 Likes Received
    $90 million FB! It’s like he’s trying to change his style to LeVeon Bell or something, which doesn’t seem to fit the blocking scheme.

18. GMO415

GMO415 Well-Known Member

10,950 Messages
    17,809 Likes Received
    Booyaa

19. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

15,467 Messages
    6,256 Likes Received
    The problem is the defense is hott garbage. We gave up 27 yes 27 points to the lions without Stafford. Let that sink in.

20. ESisback

5,374 Messages
    5,406 Likes Received
    So WHY is the defense getting gouged so much? WHY can’t we get off the field on third down? We have 5 or 6 guys on defense who are above average—it’s GOTTA be the scheme! We have the NFL’s #1 offense, but if we don’t fix this, we’re going NOWHERE!

Blackrain likes this.