Dak's accuracy has been an issue

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Obviously not.. We have seen posters on here openly wishing for the Cowboys not only to lose but to get blown out just to serve their misguided agenda of getting rid of the quarterback. Now obviously it's debatable whether those people are actual Cowboys fans or just trolls but there is no denying their presence.
I have lots of Cowboys friends across the nation and I have met a few Fans like what you mention, but would never consider them friends or fans.
They tend to be the ones that go directly to selfish pride and pass right by the ability to critique and discuss rationally.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If it took 8 years for light to finally come on for Dak then I'm good with it, I don't care anymore about Dak debates, it's been nearly 3 decades now of ineptness, and
just want to see this "team" come totally together at the right time for once.

This team has been analyzed to death, up and down and inside and out, but this team we have now is showing patience in the sense of playing your best ball in January.

Cowboys can play and beat any team in the NFC, this conference is not top heavy.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I disagree.. Dak's problem is that when the team is crapping the bed around him he works to hard and staying calm and not losing it. In doing so he fails to rally the troops and pull them up out of the doldrums. I think the #1 thing Dak needs to do if things start going south is he needs to get in somebody's face and chew some butts. I also think he needs to take off and convert a few first downs on his own early to let the defense know they're gonna have to play 11 on 11 today.. Doing so also shows his teammates that he's all in that day..
This is so far from reality.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Imagine thinking this is a good rebuttal.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
It's plenty good since 2 of those are games we got eliminated in the playoffs. You just judge a QB on how he does in the regular season? He is the reason we lost those two playoff games against SF

Nav22

Reaction score
It's plenty good since 2 of those are games we got eliminated in the playoffs. You just judge a QB on how he does in the regular season? He is the reason we lost those two playoff games against SF
Your level of understanding of this sport is comical.

14 penalties in the WC game and ZERO run game, but Dak was "THE REASON" we lost?

Thanks for the laughs!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Your level of understanding of this sport is comical.

14 penalties in the WC game and ZERO run game, but Dak was "THE REASON" we lost?

Thanks for the laughs!

Yes.. He was.. Did you actually watch the game?

You don’t pay QBs big salaries only to watch them flop.

If he’s not worth the money just say it.

You don’t get your cake and eat it too with this.

If he’s not an elite QB that lifts the team then don’t pay him like it and move on.

Nav22

Reaction score

If he’s not an elite QB that lifts the team then don’t pay him like it and move on.
I watched the game, and I understand this sport at a level you'll never be able to.

There's a reason NFL personnel (players, coaches, scouts and execs) voted Dak as a top 10 QB this past offseason. Exactly where I'd place him as well.

Clearly, you think less of him than that.

Clearly, NFL personnel would laugh you right out of the room.

You must be SO CONFUSED as to how Dak's been so accurate this year, and 7th in the NFL in QBR.

Oh wait, let me guess... "DURRR DA STATZ AND METRICZ DONT MATTAH!"

5-2 record, 66-38 for his career.

But he never "lifts the team" and shouldn't be paid jack, because some know-nothing joke on a message board says so!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

there are 14 QBs making 30M and above. everybody pays the QBs big salaries. its the new NFL. get used to it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We need play off consistency, and play off accuracy. Regular season is nice, but it's about play offs, NFC championships, and Super Bowls. Same scrutiny I gave to Romo, I give to Dak.
This is fair, the whole "totality" of this argument is dumb....when he plays good say he played good when he plays bad say he played bad..its really not that hard...Shocker he can play bad AND the rest of the team play bad and we can get our doors blown off in SF..crazy thing but it happened..Dak played bad and the rest of the team except the kicker also played gutless..

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Obviously not.. We have seen posters on here openly wishing for the Cowboys not only to lose but to get blown out just to serve their misguided agenda of getting rid of the quarterback. Now obviously it's debatable whether those people are actual Cowboys fans or just trolls but there is no denying their presence.
Who? like 2?

All of the world here but 2 people rock yer boat?

You make your stand based on that?

Come on...you are better person than this...I know it.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Did you watch the entire game? He was NOT the reason.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Who? like 2?

All of the world here but 2 people rock yer boat?

You make your stand based on that?

Come on...you are better person than this...I know it.
First... nobody here or anywhere else "rocks my boat." Well maybe my wife but that's different.

Second.. it's more than two.. but truth be told it doesn't matter if it's 2, 10 or 100.. 1 is too many in my view. There is never any justification for any alleged Cowboys fan to be wanting the Cowboys to lose. I stand by that.