Dak's accuracy has been an issue

mardwin

Reaction score
It's funny being in the game thread and all the goobers trying to say how inaccurate Dak is and he should throw a better ball. Shows how much they know.
In what universe is Dak better than Mahomes and Daniel Jones better than Tua and Trevor Lawrence?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
There’s very few actual lovers. Most are just lovers of the Cowboys and he plays the most important position. So it’s just defending the team like most fans do.

The “hate”, however, seems pretty damn real. And it’s defined by near constant goal post moving critique (some of which is unfounded and ignorant of facts/stats) of the most important position on the team they root for and them seemingly wishing the team to fail to prove their point.
Not seemingly for all of them. Many of them do so openly.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
So? The shorter passes you throw, the more accurate they will tend to be. Throwing to a running back who is wide open coming out of the backfield is easier than hitting an out route between zones 20 yards down the field. The lower Y/A and AY/A and higher accuracy indicators generally tend to correlate. There are plenty of reasons why a QB can be more accurate, e.g., lower quality defenses, better receivers, wide open receivers, better QB, etc.
Ok but I just showed you that his passes AREN'T shorter than those other guys.

SO whatever you said was pointless lol

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Ok but I just showed you that his passes AREN'T shorter than those other guys.

SO whatever you said was pointless lol
What makes you think the facts will have any bearing on how these people "feel?" They FEEL like Dak is not accurate and the only reason for his high completion percentage is he only throws to running backs and tight ends.. so take your pesky fact and numbers and shove 'em.

JustChip

Reaction score
I wish for all Dallas fans to be this way. But we have many that want certain players to fail, so they can thump their chests to say they were correct.
We have a few that openly posted they want Dak to fail. These are not true fans. A true fan roots for ALL players and coaches.

I did not care for Quincy as QB or bringing in Vinny or Bledsoe, but I rooted for them to be good and help us win.
I agree completely; however, that was really tested when Jerry brought TO in because his previous disrespect of the star. I celebrated when he was involved with a positive play, but I refused to celebrate him.

Steve007

Reaction score
What makes you think the facts will have any bearing on how these people "feel?" They FEEL like Dak is not accurate and the only reason for his high completion percentage is he only throws to running backs and tight ends.. so take your pesky fact and numbers and shove 'em.

I was making the point because of the Herbert vs Dak discussion. Purdy has nothing to do with Justin Herbert vs Dak Prescott. Nice try.
By your logic of Herbert and Dak head to head...Does that mean because of Purdy and Dak head to head that Purdy is better? If you use one to make a point then it would work for the other.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
By your logic of Herbert and Dak head to head...Does that mean because of Purdy and Dak head to head that Purdy is better? If you use one to make a point then it would work for the other.
As long as you concede that Kirk Cousins and PJ Walker are better than Purdy because they beat the 49ers then yes.. by all means go ahead.