Dak's accuracy has been an issue

Steve007

Reaction score
Not what I said. Reason the post again. It's not that hard to understand
That is what you said....

(Ranching said:
The fans that want to see a player fail to prove their point...that's a hater.)

You said that fans want to see a playter to fail. How do you know they want a player to fail? Just because they point out shortcomings? Dak is a good QB not great. He has shown so far he doesn't do well in the playoffs. I hope Dak plays well in the playoffs and get the Cowboys to the Superbowl. I just don't think it will happen.

conner01

Reaction score
In all fairness, look at that list....nobody has ever confused ANY of those QB's with having the accuracy of an Aikman or Montana.
The game is different today. Troy had a career a 61.5% comp pct for his career. In those days that was pretty good

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

Dak haters' last resort. Let's ignore what happens on the field, THIS here proves he's not an accurate passer.

Kind of like seeing Trevon Diggs drop an interception his son throws at him in his backyard and using that as proof he's not a pick threat anymore.

Nexx

Reaction score
Dak haters' last resort. Let's ignore what happens on the field, THIS here proves he's not an accurate passer.

Kind of like seeing Trevon Diggs drop an interception his son throws at him in his backyard and using that as proof he's not a pick threat anymore.
Yep, Imagine if those targets were receivers. Were they all catchable? Yes. Were they putting the receiver in a good position to make good YAC? No. Why is that important? Accuracy can determine if that play can turned into first down or even a touchdown. Only ignorant football fans believe completion percentage is the end all of proving whether or not QB is accurate or not.

bottleKids

Reaction score
Obviously not.. We have seen posters on here openly wishing for the Cowboys not only to lose but to get blown out just to serve their misguided agenda of getting rid of the quarterback. Now obviously it's debatable whether those people are actual Cowboys fans or just trolls but there is no denying their presence.
As a Dak "hater" I always wish him to win and do best... I may disagree with you and a lot of the other people on here with where Dak can take us, but I will never root for the Boys to lose. There are more Eagle fans on this board is where I fall with those wishing we lose.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
As a Dak "hater" I always wish him to win and do best... I may disagree with you and a lot of the other people on here with where Dak can take us, but I will never root for the Boys to lose. There are more Eagle fans on this board is where I fall with those wishing we lose.
I'm right there with you on that. No self respecting Cowboy fan will ever want to see his/her team lose let alone proclaim it for all the world to see. But it's reasonable to form an opinion about what a player can and cannot do based on the evidence at hand. I just don't happen to believe that Dak has stopped getting better just because people say he has. But as has been posed many times, no player's career occurs in a straight line. There is ebb and flow .. ups and downs. That's what I see with Dak.. but the overall trend still appears to be up from what I see. This team is very likely going to log it's third straight 10 win season this year for the first time since the 90's. Aint no bad or even average quarterback doin that. Dak is good.. not great.. but a solid good.. with room to get better.. if by no other means than continuing to gain experience.

GINeric

Reaction score
What is the difference between being critical and being a hater? If I critique a player for his performance am I a hater. Are they mutually exclusive? Teach me, oh wise one.

People who are critical of players, are often honest enough to give credit to the same players when they play well.

Haters... they always try to find something wrong in a player's game, no matter how well he plays. Quick example....

Haters blame Dak for every loss that Dallas had with him under center, but all wins are credited to other people on the team. In their eyes, he's never contributed to a win his whole career.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Lamb was probably frustrated because hte offense sucked.

The defense IS the strength of this team lol.

I mean it is what it is. IF someone asked y'all what color is the sky y'all would reply "Its the color Dak Sucks". Y'all read into things whatever way y'all want.

The defense is the strength of this team is not a knock on Dak lol. Its a actual fact.

Cee Dee Lamb being frustrated comes with being a receiver. You want touches. You want catches. That's not a slight towards Dak and to be honest he probably benefits from "Dink and Dak" more than any recevier on this team based on skillset.
You're emoting, not making a point. I answered his reply. Stay in your lane or on topic.

Nav22

Reaction score
One plays for Dallas and the other for the Chargers. His best receiver was drafted the same year Dallas drafted Terrence Williams.
Keenan Allen's a stud.

You couldn't knock his play so you knock his age. Pathetic.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
oh boy another 40 billion page thread going back and forth with people steadfast in their opinions
Exactly the kind of nonsense that made me disappear for a couple weeks and resign from my moderator position. There are just too many clowns in this fan base.

I'm old and disabled. I don't need it, and I don't want to moderate it. I'd much rather ignore it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak’s problem is he’s not a big game QB and he either generates little to no offense or turns the ball over when pressed to finally do something.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Dak’s problem is he’s not a big game QB and he either generates little to no offense or turns the ball over when pressed to finally do something.
I disagree.. Dak's problem is that when the team is crapping the bed around him he works to hard and staying calm and not losing it. In doing so he fails to rally the troops and pull them up out of the doldrums. I think the #1 thing Dak needs to do if things start going south is he needs to get in somebody's face and chew some butts. I also think he needs to take off and convert a few first downs on his own early to let the defense know they're gonna have to play 11 on 11 today.. Doing so also shows his teammates that he's all in that day..