Dak's accuracy has been an issue

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Haters is right. They have no clue.....just wallowing in their own misery.
so let me get this straight...because one is critical of a certain component or two of their favourite team, this deeems them haters? That is more of a loser mentality than an actual hater, who by definition wishes their teams loses. Why then do guys like you not call someone criticcal of Micah's play at times, a hater? Waiting...You guys have it all wrong, which is comical yet pathetic

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Reality is Dak is really good or at least on par compared to other good QBs in the league. Really you have an NFL right now that has Mahomes and maybe Burrow when healthy in the top tier, a gap and a lot of interchangeable players week to week after that....and really even Mahomes has looked more human than normal this year. Its rare to see a QB actually improve in the accuracy department, but he really has the last few years. When he is on Dak plays like a top 5 QB, but when he is off it looks ugly....as pretty much is true of every QB in the league, especially this year.

My big struggle in the Dak debate is that I think the NFL after for so long being a QB/HC driven league it's really starting to move back towards being a complete roster league. KC has been sacrificing talent as that Mahomes contract becomes real money and we are seeing lesser play from him. Tua went from fringe starter to a high powered offense once they got some weapons for him. SF has been fine with whoever they throw at QB. The Jets are 4-3 with one of the worst QBs in football. Same with Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Jared Goff was viewed as a Joke a couple years ago leaving the Rams and is now looked at as a top 10 type QB now that he has talent around him. I think Dak is in that same boat where if you put him on a loaded team I have no doubt he can make a superbowl, but if you put him in New England that team is still probably sub .500. I just dont know how much longer teams can continue to pay QBs top dollar when time and time again most of these players creep back towards the middle of the pack once the cap number starts to go up.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
so let me get this straight...because one is critical of a certain component or two of their favourite team, this deeems them haters? That is more of a loser mentality than an actual hater, who by definition wishes their teams loses. Why then do guys like you not call someone criticcal of Micah's play at times, a hater? Waiting...You guys have it all wrong, which is comical yet pathetic
If you don't kiss the butt of all the Cowboys players, guess what? You are labeled a hater. However, if you admire everything about the Cowboys, man, oh man, what a great fan you are.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think I read that Mahomes had the flu during that game and was sick the whole week prior to that game. Don't confuse the two.
Making excuses for Mahomes to crap on Dak? Only at CZ.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I forgot more football than you guys will ever know. Being critical is cool, being a hater is not....who are you?

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Everybody Can agree with this ........... Can't they ???!!!???
Sadly, no.

I'm getting close to the official "old man" category but I remember waaayyy back at school doing debates and we were made to swap sides to reason the other way.

People now are so entrenched and just want to be right, no matter what. Its fanboy or hater - why!

It's this polarised opinion that is turning some educated countries back to 1930s Europe views as they go so far to one extreme - scares me.

Turning to Dak, I don't love him or hate him. I voted "no" on the recent happy poll, I've gone on record as saying I can't see him running 3 or 4 playoff wins in a row but........I support him.

Heck, I even argued with some dim witted idiot the other day who couldn't grasp numbers and said Dak had the 7th worst games to INT since 2016. He was right but there's only 11 QBs still playing so we was top half! I stopped short of telling him Usain Bolt finished 8th last in 3 back to back Olympic 100m finals but you get the picture.

My rambling point.....is there not a middle ground for people any longer in life?

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Nav22 will you disappear again like the past seasons when the Cowboys lose in the Divisional round? That's an issue.
Are you an eagirls fan, becuase they lie and that was a lie ? And who besides another teams fan would ask a question about WHEN we lose.

So no it's not an issue. Sorry for jumping in your mix Nav22. Just HATE these people and their takes

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Everybody Can agree with this ........... Can't they ???!!!???
Obviously not.. We have seen posters on here openly wishing for the Cowboys not only to lose but to get blown out just to serve their misguided agenda of getting rid of the quarterback. Now obviously it's debatable whether those people are actual Cowboys fans or just trolls but there is no denying their presence.

Havic

Reaction score
If dak shows up and plays lights out during the playoffs I’ll stop talking about him

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I forgot more football than you guys will ever know. Being critical is cool, being a hater is not....who are you?
What is the difference between being critical and being a hater? If I critique a player for his performance am I a hater. Are they mutually exclusive? Teach me, oh wise one.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Sadly, no.

I'm getting close to the official "old man" category but I remember waaayyy back at school doing debates and we were made to swap sides to reason the other way.

People now are so entrenched and just want to be right, no matter what. Its fanboy or hater - why!

It's this polarised opinion that is turning some educated countries back to 1930s Europe views as they go so far to one extreme - scares me.

Turning to Dak, I don't love him or hate him. I voted "no" on the recent happy poll, I've gone on record as saying I can't see him running 3 or 4 playoff wins in a row but........I support him.

Heck, I even argued with some dim witted idiot the other day who couldn't grasp numbers and said Dak had the 7th worst games to INT since 2016. He was right but there's only 11 QBs still playing so we was top half! I stopped short of telling him Usain Bolt finished 8th last in 3 back to back Olympic 100m finals but you get the picture.

My rambling point.....is there not a middle ground for people any longer in life?
Yes and I think I have it. As for as QB's go Since Craig Morton, I have steadfastly supported every Dallas Cowboys Qb that has come down the pipe as long as they were

a COWBOY. That includes Hogaboom's, White's and Pelleur's. Loving a team and hating a player on your team has always seemed a Schizophrenic to me.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is the difference between being critical and being a hater? If I critique a player for his performance am I a hater. Are they mutually exclusive? Teach me, oh wise one.
There are people on this board who claim that Dak is not good enough to have an NFL roster spot. There are people who start multiple threads a week to complain about him, concocting all sorts of inane arguments. These people, to my mind, display an irrational hatred of the player that goes beyond (and is really completely separate from) legitimate criticism. Does that help?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's a term relegated to use by Daks personal fans over the teams success.

Juvenile for sure but it takes all kinds.
Bro, you're losing it. When Romo was playing, many labeled his critics as "Romo haters" which was correct. I was one of those Romo haters, and I never took offense being called so.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There are people on this board who claim that Dak is not good enough to have an NFL roster spot. There are people who start multiple threads a week to complain about him, concocting all sorts of inane arguments. These people, to my mind, display an irrational hatred of the player that goes beyond (and is really completely separate from) legitimate criticism. Does that help?

It does not help me because it does not pertain to me. Now, if you feel a need to address a poster that does that, get after it.

Proof

Reaction score
Yes sometimes he has bad games. Every QB sometimes has bad games.

But Dak's often look much worse because of how poor the systems around him are, and nobody on the offense makes any plays that don't start with him. It's impossible to be consistent when you are the sole engine of the offense. It is the same in Buffalo, despite JA having a lot more raw talent than Dak, and we're seeing it in KC now too.

Guys like Tua, Purdy and sometimes Burrow can have poor games where they still put up big numbers because the systems and playmakers around them can pick up slack when the QB doesn't have his A Game.

The lack of investment in a prolific passing offense is a massive failure of this front office. To have a guy like Brandin Cooks or Michael Gallup be so integral to your success is hugely problematic.
yeah, again, it’s not the every qb has bad games variety. i’m aware. you seem to be explaining why he looks as bad as he does at times which is fine, but also is agreeing how bad he looks at times. i’m just not sure of another qb that i can recall that “we” weren’t sure exactly what to make of this deep into their career