Dak's ceiling?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Too funny, are you super fan? You know less than those average fans you try to put down based on your posts, every QB sucks but Dak, but I know what your response will be”I never said that “ There’s more than one QB who could have gone a lot farther with the teams Dak has choked on. PM, Allen, Jackson, and a few others, I will tell you this Troy would of taken them further because he’s not a choke artist
Why feed that 49'er some food, he is an imposter. Dak > Dallas.
Stop it...he is in that "trance" of his and laughing.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Too funny, are you super fan? You know less than those average fans you try to put down based on your posts, every QB sucks but Dak, but I know what your response will be”I never said that “ There’s more than one QB who could have gone a lot farther with the teams Dak has choked on. PM, Allen, Jackson, and a few others, I will tell you this Troy would of taken them further because he’s not a choke artist
Troy was really good at handing the ball off Emmit. His handoffs were the best I ever seen. His handoffs carried the team.

Brax

Reaction score
Troy was really good at handing the ball off Emmit. His handoffs were the best I ever seen. His handoffs carried the team.
I wonder if you actually ever saw Troy play based on your posts, Troy won those playoff games and SB just handing the ball off, and PM is going to all those SBs doing nothing but watching the D win the games, I just have to laugh it’s all I can do at this point.