Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
people who know who are not blinded by their fandom of Dak are trying to point that, its not the oline, not the running back, not the WR's, not the TE, not the coordinator thats holding this offense back. its our QB!

It's all the above including Dak… Joe Burrows got the Bengals to the SB with a line that is equal or worse than ours... Just sayin...

NotForLong

Reaction score
Mark this post.....

All we constantly hear from the Dak stans is his stats. Every day its stats, stats, stats, all in order to try to elevate Dak to a place with the elite QB's, a place where he clearly doesn't belong. If data and numbers don't tell the entire story why are Dak's stats shoved in everyone's face?
How stupid . . . I . . . clowns

“DURRRR . . . DURRRRRR”

:muttley:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's all the above including Dak… Joe Burrows got the Bengals to the SB with a line that is equal or worse than ours... Just sayin...
The Bengals had an equal or worse o-line than the Cowboys?

Burrow was sacked 51 times during the season, easily the most in the NFL, and 70 times if you're including the playoffs.

Dak was sacked 29 times for the 3rd least in the NFL.

The Cowboys o-line was still one of the top O-lines in the NFL in terms of pass protection.

The lines aren't even close to be comparable. The same way Dak and Burrow aren't even close to being comparable.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score

Burrow was sacked 51 times during the season, easily the most in the NFL, and 70 times if you're including the playoffs.

The Cowboys o-line was still one of the top O-lines in the NFL in terms of pass protection.

The lines aren't even close to be comparable. The same way Dak and Burrow aren't even close to being comparable.

In regards to QB, Are you saying Dak is better than Burrow?

In regards to the O'line, Obviously you only read half of my reply (not that there were many words in it). Because notice I did say "or worse" or did you miss that part? If you missed it, my bad... Maybe there was too many words in my reply.. I'll shorten it next time...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
In regards to QB, Are you saying Dak is better than Burrow?

In regards to the O'line, Obviously you only read half of my reply (not that there were many words in it). Because notice I did say "or worse" or did you miss that part? If you missed it, my bad... Maybe there was too many words in my reply.. I'll shorten it next time...
No, Burrow is much better than Dak. It's not even close.

The "or worse" seemed to suggest that it could be debated on who's line was worse when there is no question who had the worst offensive line.

Nexx

Reaction score

29 times and it should have been way less if he would have either ran the ball in many case when he had the opportunity or if he didnt take 5 minutes to read a defense.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Mark this post.....

All we constantly hear from the Dak stans is his stats. Every day its stats, stats, stats, all in order to try to elevate Dak to a place with the elite QB's, a place where he clearly doesn't belong. If data and numbers don't tell the entire story why are Dak's stats shoved in everyone's face?
Exactly! the one stat im predicting is he gets another coach fired and the team blamed again.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
No, Burrow is much better than Dak. It's not even close.

The "or worse" seemed to suggest that it could be debated on who's line was worse when there is no question who had the worst offensive line.

OK We seem to be on the same page... My reply was for those who think Dak can do no wrong and will blame everyone else (and rightfully so because our O'line was pretty bad) but not blame Dak… So I was confused by your reply but I do see we're on the same page...

NotForLong

Reaction score
I Get it Ya'll probably don't hate him. But ya'll hate him as the Dallas Cowboys QB.

As QB of what you guys consider is your team, but it's not YOUR team.

Your nothing and I know that eats at you. But your opinion means exactly nothing.

Have fun being miserable. Dak will enjoy his millions, We'll enjoy rooting for him as long as he is Dallas' QB

Life sucks I know but well It is what it is

This is not true . . It's a projection based upon generalizations and assumptions.

For me there is no emotion involved I am 46 years old and basically my whole Cowboys Fandom had been Jerry Jones . . . My youth was filled with the Rise of the great 90s and has been a roller coaster ride of Jerry's ego ever since.

After the Reign of Jason Garrett accepting Jerry's Executive Decisions comes along with being a Fan of the Cowboys . . . What was the Garrett experiment has drained me of any hope. . . . dreams . . . or expectations . . . It's Jerry's team and He does what He wants.

So there is no Hate and no being Miserable . . . I am numb

For the last 6 seasons this team has been configured and reconfigured for Dak . . . everyone and everyone has been criticized or thrown under the bus . . . And once again another off season of Everyone and anyone getting thrown under the Bus

And again The Dakstan's are demanding more resources at every offensive Position . . . because everyone is at fault and therefore can be upgraded. . . . To Help Dak . . . :facepalm:

This was the last chance . . . You people are not reading the room. . . . This team is about to go into rebuild mode there will be less talent or the same not more.

This was the last chance . . . Diggs, Micah, and Quinn mixing the pot. . . The Defense was on point to compete. . . .

There is no misery or hate . . . Just sitting here bidding my time . . . I waited out the Garret Experiment . . . I'll wait out The Dak experiment . . and soon when Jerry is pushing up Daisies I will still be here.

I know Stephen will still be here . . but hopefully the Public shames him into finally hiring a GM

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
OK We seem to be on the same page... My reply was for those who think Dak can do no wrong and will blame everyone else (and rightfully so because our O'line was pretty bad) but not blame Dak… So I was confused by your reply but I do see we're on the same page...
If you don't give Dak passes and excuses just because he has a star on his helmet then we're def. on the same page.

Call em how you see em and don't give them special treatment just because they happen to play for your favorite team. If Dak was a Commander, Giant, or Eagle this place could be much more honest about him. They're star blind.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
So, Zeke was 7th in rushing yards, 5th in rushing's TDs, and only had 1 fumble. That is what you're most concerned about, right?

But you're not concerned with the 3rd highest paid player ever being 7th in passing yards, 5th in passing TDS (thank you Eagles practice squad), with TWENTY FOUR combined INTS (10) and fumbles (14 lead the NFL)?

Makes perfect sense.
“Ohhh, but look at his stats!”The only stat I care about is W’s when it counts.What is w/ everyone’s infatuation w/ all the stats except for the one that really counts?Blows my freakin’ mind, the apologism on this site.How could anyone look in the mirror and say Dak played well?”Ohhh, but it’s everyone else’s fault.”