Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

lonestar2288

Reaction score
It's not always your BEST players...Parsons by far was our best last yr. You asking him to restructure? Was Crawford one of our best? He did restructure in his time. It's the most PAID not the most PRODUCTIVE that restructure. IF your lucky that coincides with your best. Not always the case. As far as them actually not taking up said space, it's a restructure not a pay cut. That salary comes due at some point whether it's dead cap are kicking it down to a further season. All unnecessary if you didn't cost so much against said cap as one player. It's a semantics argument

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Trolling has reached a level I've only heard about.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I would care if he wasn't performing among his peers as the best in the NFL.

Until that happens...no concern here. I am more concerned with the handicapped RB we are paying $18 mill to that we can't cut or it will be $30 mill. That is the main area of concern for me.
So, Zeke was 7th in rushing yards, 5th in rushing's TDs, and only had 1 fumble. That is what you're most concerned about, right?

But you're not concerned with the 3rd highest paid player ever being 7th in passing yards, 5th in passing TDS (thank you Eagles practice squad), with TWENTY FOUR combined INTS (10) and fumbles (14 lead the NFL)?

Makes perfect sense.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I have no idea what your agenda is w/ this jealously drivel. It shows that you appear to have no comprehension. There is definitely something blinding you, no idea what it is. Might want to reword to avoid this obvious problem you have.
I don't have an agenda. all these folks keep mentioning his top salary. but that's the NFL. what does that have to do with football played on the field? NOTHING. I have heard amateurs like yourself keep repeating what some pundits say about salary cap implications, but they have never been able to provide any logical reasoning behind why they think that's or was impactful? did we want to sign anyone last year we couldn't? did we lose anyone we wanted to keep that we couldn't? as mentioned Dak's cap hit was 17M. Dallas was 11th in salary allocated to QB position in the NFL.

in 2022, before salaries are redone, Dallas is 7th behind GB, Atlanta, Vikings, Texans (whose QB is not even in the building), Titans and Sehawks. KC is 8th. SF is 9th.

in terms of cap hit, Dak is 8th in the league in cap hit against the cap in NFL. behind Cousins, Ryan, Rodgers, Watson, Tannehill, Wilson and Mahomes. Goff and wentz are 9th and 10th respectively.

so what is it about the QB cap hit that bothers you so much given how many times you have mentioned it?

I bet you can't explain...you are just a parrot of the pundits

welcome to the NFL son.

Ken

Reaction score
So, Zeke was 7th in rushing yards, 5th in rushing's TDs, and only had 1 fumble. That is what you're most concerned about, right?

But you're not concerned with the 3rd highest paid player ever being 7th in passing yards, 5th in passing TDS (thank you Eagles practice squad), with TWENTY FOUR combined INTS (10) and fumbles (14 lead the NFL)?

Makes perfect sense.
I am more concerned with his inability to make a player miss. I am more concerned with his inability to accelerate. I am more concerned with the fact that his liabilities are hurting the entire offense.

The fact that he got some layup TDs that were set up by his qb or the fact that our inept coaching staff kept trotting him out there for 1-3 yards and a cloud of dust...doesn't impress me at all.

He did improve his fumbles this year from the league-leading year he had in 2020. I will give him that.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I am more concerned with his inability to make a player miss. I am more concerned with his inability to accelerate. I am more concerned with the fact that his liabilities are hurting the entire offense.

The fact that he got some layup TDs that were set up by his qb or the fact that our inept coaching staff kept trotting him out there for 1-3 yards and a cloud of dust...doesn't impress me at all.

He did improve his fumbles this year from the league-leading year he had in 2020. I will give him that.
I promise you Zeke's limitations do not hold this team back as much as Daks limitations. Pollard can come in a cause a spark. We can't bring another QB in for a few plays to cause a spark. We're stuck relying on Dak for that.

Your concerns are in the wrong area.

So, Zeke got lay up TDs, but we're going to ignore Dak's 5 TD against a practice squad? And yeah, Zeke improved his fumbling and Dak inherited them and, for the 2nd time in his career, lead the NFL in fumbles.

Ken

Reaction score
I promise you Zeke's limitations do not hold this team back as much as Daks limitations. Pollard can come in a cause a spark. We can't bring another QB in for a few plays to cause a spark. We're stuck relying on Dak for that.

Your concerns are in the wrong area.

So, Zeke got lay up TDs, but we're going to ignore Dak's 5 TD against a practice squad? And yeah, Zeke improved his fumbling and Dak inherited them and, for the 2nd time in his career, lead the NFL in fumbles.
Yes, 6 touches for our explosive back in the most important game of the year.

Also, we just ignore now Zeke's lack of dominance, yet it got him 1k, against the same said "practice squad"? :facepalm:

Also, hard to have a "spark" when every time you have a great play or a first down it is called back for holding.

Creeper

Reaction score
What is "Protection Adjusted Efficiency"? And how is it determined?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes, 6 touches for our explosive back in the most important game of the year.

Also, we just ignore now Zeke's lack of dominance, yet it got him 1k, against the same said "practice squad"? :facepalm:

Also, hard to have a "spark" when every time you have a great play or a first down it is called back for holding.
I could not imagine spending the last 6 offseason wondering what went wrong, and placing the blame in all the wrong places, when it literally smacks you in the face every single year.

What's the definition of insanity again?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao, jimmy johnson said dak was the weakest link on the team that wasn't ever going to carry the team. he needs a team to carry him.
irvin said we need to hire somebody to read the defenses for slow dumb reader dak.
deion laugh about him and basically said he will never ever be as good as aikman.

but the couch coaches say dak is top 5 lmao. dak lovers equal romo haters. sad little kids or a sad older guys with children's brains.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Didn't mommy make sure you went to school and learned an education?

lol...maybe you need to go back to school...or stay in school.

Try your sentence this way...

Didn't mommy make sure you went to school to GET an education.

learned an education? lol. I done learned me an education!

Last edited:

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Another pointless Dak-bashing thread that doesn’t tell us anything we didn’t know.

Mods, can we get a subforum for Dak already please?

Ken

Reaction score
I could not imagine spending the last 6 offseason wondering what went wrong, and placing the blame in all the wrong places, when it literally smacks you in the face every single year.

What's the definition of insanity again?
I don't wonder, I have been saying it every year.

Imagine laying in wait...and then creating an account in a year ago just to bash the qb.

lol