Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

NotForLong

Reaction score
Pay these types no nevermind. They resort to playing Internet Psychologist, probably to rationalize their own insignificance. Not worth the time to reply, except maybe an eye roll or facepalm. o_O:facepalm:
Its your types that keep infusing the Emotion of Hate into the equation.

Through my words I was able to articulate my true sentiment.

Beyond the catch phrase "Hater"

Ken

Reaction score
If I do the leg work here and actually find this stuff then what's in it for me?
Here's one of the HORRIBLE fumbles.

Another (TD)

Here is another that was incorrectly ruled a fumble. Sure, the ball was hit but you cannot tell whether or not the ball was moving as it crossed the plane of the GL. Ruled a fumble on review.

Dak's fault...that the Center was bull rushed into him in 2.4 seconds.

Last edited:

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
If I do the leg work here and actually find this stuff then what's in it for me?
Dak does fumble a lot, although they are not all on him.He’s not as bad as Daniel Jones.Part of the issue is that he holds the ball too long.Some of that because there isn’t anyone open, but also at times because he doesn’t see open receivers downfield.Not great at scanning the field, but then refuses to use his legs when he should.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Are you saying the 14 is a lie or are you saying that your definition of a fumble is not the same as the NFLs definition of a fumble?

Anybody can make up their own definition of what something is or is not, so there would be no way I could show you the 14 fumbles if you do not accept them as fumbles, correct?

Keep squirming.. I clearly stated.. Find me 14 plays that say "Dak Prescott fumbles" and you win. It's not about definition at all. They were clearly fumbles.. I just want you to admit they weren't by Dak Prescott.. but again.. you won't.. I will help you.. the play sheets also identify bad snaps as "aborted snaps" recovered by the QB (or whoever.) .. That's how you distinguish between the QB fumbling and the center rolling the ball at his feet. The official play sheets actually have language to differentiate them. But the official score keepers have to put the fumble on somebody and apparently the rule of thumb is botched shotgun snaps go on the QB.. Ironically if it's a botched under center snap they will assign that one to the center. Again don't ask me why.. ask Roger Goodell. YOU are the one touting this number and using it to disparage Dak Prescott despite I'm certain knowing full damn well that Dak did not fumble 14 times this season.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Here's one of the HORRIBLE fumbles.

Another (TD)

Here is another that was incorrectly ruled a fumble. Sure, the ball was hit but you cannot tell whether or not the ball was moving as it crossed the plane of the GL. Ruled a fumble on review.

Well, if Dak threw a bad pass to a WR and it hits him in the hands does it not count as a drop against that receiver even though the pass was horrible? The rules are the rules.

So, even if the snap was bad, it still hit Dak in the hands and it correctly ruled as a fumble per the NFL rules.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Well, if Dak threw a bad pass to a WR and it hits him in the hands does it not count as a drop against that receiver even though the pass was horrible? The rules are the rules.

So, even if the snap was bad, it still hit Dak in the hands and it correctly ruled as a fumble per the NFL rules.

Even you know better than this. Score keepers don't call it a dropped pass if the receiver had to move heaven and earth just to get his hands on it. Likewise Dak reaching down to his ankles or jumping three feet in the air and ALMOST catching a crappy snap should not be considered a fumble either. But they are.. which I don't really care about because they are not TURNOVERS and on more than one occasion Dak turned the crappy snap into a touchdown or at least a first down. Get Biadasz to quit being a crappy snapper and I suspect Dak's fumble numbers will drop precipitously.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Keep squirming.. I clearly stated.. Find me 14 plays that say "Dak Prescott fumbles" and you win. It's not about definition at all. They were clearly fumbles.. I just want you to admit they weren't by Dak Prescott.. but again.. you won't.. I will help you.. the play sheets also identify bad snaps as "aborted snaps" recovered by the QB (or whoever.) .. That's how you distinguish between the QB fumbling and the center rolling the ball at his feet. The official play sheets actually have language to differentiate them. But the official score keepers have to put the fumble on somebody and apparently the rule of thumb is botched shotgun snaps go on the QB.. Ironically if it's a botched under center snap they will assign that one to the center. Again don't ask me why.. ask Roger Goodell. YOU are the one touting this number and using it to disparage Dak Prescott despite I'm certain knowing full damn well that Dak did not fumble 14 times this season.
I touted the numbers that the websites report.14 fumbles because you and I know that basically every site will tell you Dak had an NFL leading 14 fumbles in 2021.

You said that it's true that Dak led the NFL in fumbles, correct? Now you're wanting me to go through all these game logs and videos and what not to find those fumbles so I can "win" an imagine prize?

You're the one that claims the 14 fumbles number isn't really truly 14 fumbles and the only reason they are is because of "rules". The burden of proof rests on your to prove that number wrong and not on me to prove that number right, because the official stats of the NFL prove me right already.

Ken

Reaction score

I just don't get all hot and bothered about aborted snaps and blindside hits like you do.

I will never understand why people get upset at the qb for getting stripped in the pocket. Be mad at the OL who got beat.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Even you know better than this. Score keepers don't call it a dropped pass if the receiver had to move heaven and earth just to get his hands on it. Likewise Dak reaching down to his ankles or jumping three feet in the air and ALMOST catching a crappy snap should not be considered a fumble either. But they are.. which I don't really care about because they are not TURNOVERS and on more than one occasion Dak turned the crappy snap into a touchdown or at least a first down. Get Biadasz to quit being a crappy snapper and I suspect Dak's fumble numbers will drop precipitously.
Dak didn't have to move heaven and earth to catch those snaps. They hit him in the hands and he dropped them. He didn't have to dive, jump, skip, or whatever else to get them.

The one against the Giants literally hit him in the chest while the one against the Bucs was in the gut.

Ken

Reaction score
I touted the numbers that the websites report.14 fumbles because you and I know that basically every site will tell you Dak had an NFL leading 14 fumbles in 2021.

You said that it's true that Dak led the NFL in fumbles, correct? Now you're wanting me to go through all these game logs and videos and what not to find those fumbles so I can "win" an imagine prize?

You're the one that claims the 14 fumbles number isn't really truly 14 fumbles and the only reason they are is because of "rules". The burden of proof rests on your to prove that number wrong and not on me to prove that number right, because the official stats of the NFL prove me right already.
Yes he did lead the league in fumbles with 14. 1 more than Kyler who had 13 but luckily his team recovered all of them. 1 more than Carr, who lost 5 of them.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I just don't get all hot and bothered about aborted snaps and blindside hits like you do.

I will never understand why people get upset at the qb for getting stripped in the pocket. Be mad at the OL who got beat.
I just brought up the official NFL stats that say Dak's 14 fumbles was 1st in the NFL in 2021. That's all.

If you all cannot accept that then that's fine, but it doesn't change that it's true.

Ken

Reaction score
I just brought up the official NFL stats that say Dak's 14 fumbles was 1st in the NFL in 2021. That's all.

If you all cannot accept that then that's fine, but it doesn't change that it's true.
I accepted it...just showing that they were all not bad.

All were not his fault.

All were not even accurate as fumbles.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes he did lead the league in fumbles with 14. 1 more than Kyler who had 13 but luckily his team recovered all of them. 1 more than Carr, who lost 5 of them.
Okay, and does it make you feel better than other guys came close to our QB's NFL leading 14 fumbles?

I've said it 1000 times and I'll keep saying it. Other players playing bad does not excuse or make it better when Cowboys players play bad. So, saying something like "Yeah, Dak had a bad game, but so did Tom Brady!!!" doesn't make any real Cowboys fan feel better about Dak's bad game.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Dak didn't have to move heaven and earth to catch those snaps. They hit him in the hands and he dropped them. He didn't have to dive, jump, skip, or whatever else to get them.

The one against the Giants literally hit him in the chest while the one against the Bucs was in the gut.

You do know that there's video posted RIGHT HERE that shows you're a liar right? Dude you need help..

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You do know that there's video posted RIGHT HERE that shows you're a liar right? Dude you need help..
My bad, it was to the left of his thigh. I didn't watch it long enough to see the behind view.

So what? It was still ruled a fumble. I need help but your out here acting like ruled fumbles aren't really fumbles because you don't think they should be. What we think means nothing.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure he could improve, but I'll use the 49ers game, because it's a great example. Forget elliott, this idiotic staff ran him and Pollard with tears! Dak got sacked 5 times, hit 14 and the number of penalties was astounding. Hard for any QB to overcome that and yet he scored all the TDs and had half the rushing yards. And, he made some bad throws on top of that.
The Oline was hot garbage.

People claim they want to have an honest discussion, but refuse to do it.
I hear you....but it works both ways. We shouldnt have to issue caveats. People get lumped into one bucket unfairly.
An honest conversation includes taking comments at face value...not extrapolating so we can issue an insulting label.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
My bad, it was to the left of his thigh. I didn't watch it long enough to see the behind view.

So what? It was still ruled a fumble. I need help but your out here acting like ruled fumbles aren't really fumbles because you don't think they should be. What we think means nothing.

You still can't tell the truth can you?

You call that "to the left of his thigh?" Seriously.. It's already at calf level and dying before he touches it. The only reason he got a hand on it was that he bent down.

Now if you wanna bang on him for not making a very good receiver you would have a point.. but at least be honest about these plays. They were bad snaps.. and there were a lot of them this season. Fortunately for us Dak saved most of them from turning into disaster. But he didn't save all of them. Such is life.

And I don't care what they rule them as. What I care about is some moron on the internet citing them as proof that a player has poor ball security. The scoring is flawed.. admit it and move on. I care about turnovers.. Attempting to pass these plays off as equivalent to turnovers is intellectually dishonest and what I take exception to. Half of these crappy snaps Dak picked up and turned into positive plays.. but because YOU want them to be bad plays we're just supposed to ignore that.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You still can't tell the truth can you?

You call that "to the left of his thigh?" Seriously.. It's already at calf level and dying before he touches it. The only reason he got a hand on it was that he bent down.

Now if you wanna bang on him for not making a very good receiver you would have a point.. but at least be honest about these plays. They were bad snaps.. and there were a lot of them this season. Fortunately for us Dak saved most of them from turning into disaster. But he didn't save all of them. Such is life.

And I don't care what they rule them as. What I care about is some moron on the internet citing them as proof that a player has poor ball security. The scoring is flawed.. admit it and move on. I care about turnovers.. Attempting to pass these plays off as equivalent to turnovers is intellectually dishonest and what I take exception to. Half of these crappy snaps Dak picked up and turned into positive plays.. but because YOU want them to be bad plays we're just supposed to ignore that.

How do you know that was a real time picture? For all we know, perhaps that pic was snapped after the ball hit him in the thigh and he was reaching down for it when the pic was snapped. A still shot does not tell anything.

Nexx

Reaction score
How do you know that was a real time picture? For all we know, perhaps that pic was snapped after the ball hit him in the thigh and he was reaching down for it when the pic was snapped. A still shot does not tell anything.

just watched a slow mo replay from that point of view. it was never close to his thigh. that image is spot on.