Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
just watched a slow mo replay from that point of view. it was never close to his thigh. that image is spot on.

Well, there were some really bad snap during the season, so thanks for pointing that out to me.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
You considering me creditable or not means less than nothing to me. In fact, it's more of a badge of honor, because why would I want someone that is wrong as much as you thinking I'm creditable anyways? The more you disagree with me the more I know I'm right.
English, please.......

RonnieT24

Reaction score
How do you know that was a real time picture? For all we know, perhaps that pic was snapped after the ball hit him in the thigh and he was reaching down for it when the pic was snapped. A still shot does not tell anything.
I know it was a real time picture because I took the screenshot myself. I am able to advance/reverse by thousandths of a second so I can show you the instant the ball hit Dak's hand.. and a millisecond before if you like. The ball never made it above his knee and was already coming down by the time it got to him. What I can't show you is it hitting his thigh.. because it never did.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I know it was a real time picture because I took the screenshot myself. I am able to advance/reverse by thousandths of a second so I can show you the instant the ball hit Dak's hand.. and a millisecond before if you like. The ball never made it above his knee and was already coming down by the time it got to him. What I can't show you is it hitting his thigh.. because it never did.

I take your word for it because like I said, our center was bad and it would be great if we could get another like Fred Beard, but even I think he muffed one or two up.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Let me translate.. He said "I am going to die with the lie.. I am never going to admit I am wrong and I will continue to declare myself right regardless of how much tangible evidence is presented to show that I am wrong. "
Close, but I don't care to admit I'm wrong. It was closer to his calf than his thigh, but it was still ruled a fumble.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I take your word for it because like I said, our center was bad and it would be great if we could get another like Fred Beard, but even I think he muffed one or two up.

Hey man they're all human.. They all are going to screw up from time to time.. but the agenda laced attempt to blame Dak for Biadasz's bad snap is weaker than any grammar **** post you will see!! ;)

shabazz

Reaction score
So his 105 and 106 rated games against the Raiders and Cards should be ignored bc HE didn't win?

Gotcha.

full credit to Rayne Dakota for scoring only 7 points until the 4th quarter and the game was decided. Those other 15 points in garbage time against the Cardinals prevent defense were a thing of beauty…..40 million well spent.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
full credit to Rayne Dakota for scoring only 7 points until the 4th quarter and the game was decided. Those other 15 points in garbage time against the Cardinals prevent defense were a thing of beauty…..40 million well spent.

Come on dude.. The Cowboys scored to make it 22-15 with a minute gone in the 4th quarter.. That drive started with 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. It's a huge stretch for anyone to try and proclaim that a one score game with 14 minutes left was all "garbage time" and "the game was decided." You can do better than that.

Redline360

Reaction score
The best year Dak has ever played was his rookie year. Zeke was tearing up teams and wearing down defenses opening massive passing opportunities.

Romo was also on the sidelines coaching Dak on what to do and what to look for. Daks interview from that year insisted Romo was telling him what to watch for on certain plays and how defenses play them.

It's only proven year in and year out that leaning on Dak and trying to to win games doesn't favor the team. We play the best when the running game is established.

Dak has limitations as do most quarterbacks however KM is a fn terrible OC. Does him no favors.

We need to being in a new OC that will establish the run game and not abandon it and a quarterback goru to help Dak such as Romo did. Just look at the beginning of the season we played the best ball with the run game going.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The best year Dak has ever played was his rookie year. Zeke was tearing up teams and wearing down defenses opening massive passing opportunities.

Romo was also on the sidelines coaching Dak on what to do and what to look for. Daks interview from that year insisted Romo was telling him what to watch for on certain plays and how defenses play them.

It's only proven year in and year out that leaning on Dak and trying to to win games doesn't favor the team. We play the best when the running game is established.

Dak has limitations as do most quarterbacks however KM is a fn terrible OC. Does him no favors.

We need to being in a new OC that will establish the run game and not abandon it and a quarterback goru to help Dak such as Romo did. Just look at the beginning of the season we played the best ball with the run game going.

Hell yes! That would be awesome if Romo became the OC of the Cowboys.

That would make a good team, that dude knows football in and out. To bad that won't happen, he is set for life.
but, he went Hollywood...as the girls say.

Last edited:

shabazz

Reaction score
Come on dude.. The Cowboys scored to make it 22-15 with a minute gone in the 4th quarter.. That drive started with 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. It's a huge stretch for anyone to try and proclaim that a one score game with 14 minutes left was all "garbage time" and "the game was decided." You can do better than that.

Ronald, that game was over after the first drive. The current slump the offense was in continued until they played the Eagles 3rd stringers. You know that I’ve said that Rayne is a serviceable qb but even you have to admit that his 2nd half of the season was a major disappointment.

the Niners proved how weak the 12 wins were and how weak the offensive stats were. The good news for you is that we’re stuck with him and his contract…..the rest of us will continue to back this team but understand and accept our limitations in reference to value at the Qb position

i will continue to judge him based on the precedent decided in this forum in reference to Romos value…..playoff wins.

Ken

Reaction score
LOL.

Yes, he should have just given up and clearly every team struggles with Prevent against Rayne Dakota...lol

BTW, they lost by 3 freaking points and the defense couldn't give the ball back with 4:42 left in the game. Pathetic.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Ronald, that game was over after the first drive. The current slump the offense was in continued until they played the Eagles 3rd stringers. You know that I’ve said that Rayne is a serviceable qb but even you have to admit that his 2nd half of the season was a major disappointment.

the Niners proved how weak the 12 wins were and how weak the offensive stats were. The good news for you is that we’re stuck with him and his contract…..the rest of us will continue to back this team but understand and accept our limitations in reference to value at the Qb position

i will continue to judge him based on the precedent decided in this forum in reference to Romos value…..playoff wins.

You do know the Cowboys lost that game by 6 points right? Maybe we should stop acting as if they were blown out. Of course the 2nd half of the season was a disappointment.. for a lot of reasons.. Dak included.. but not ONLY Dak.. That's really my whole point. This team let Dak down on a number of occasions.. I always go back to the 8 drops against Denver.. Easily costing 6-7 first downs and over 100 yards.. How different would that game have been without those drops? That was the worst game but it was not the only one where they did it. We know when Dak started to "slump." It was after the calf injury.. People who want to call it an excuse are welcome to go ahead and do so.. If Dak comes out and plays 13-14 games at the level he was at before the injury we will have our answer. If he plays 13-14 games at the post calf level we will also have our answer.. and only people who hate Dak will like that one. I prefer to think the pre-injury Dak is the real Dak.. But we'll see. Guys play hurt all the time.. but most of them don't play quite as well. Dak didn't .. so our best chance of getting to the mountain top is to keep him healthy.