Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

Diehardblues

Reaction score
th

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Post the video of the picture your showing, because the video posted in this thread against the Giants, assuming your picture is from that video, looks like it hit him in the chest. It looks to me like your picture is showing the aftermath of it hitting him in the chest.

Again, you telling me anything is funny when you are admittingly so easily "fooled" by what you're seeing on the field. Are you "fooled" or are you just so incredibly biased that you're willing to put credibility aside in the name of bad players?

Looks like it to you because that's what you want to see..

But here let's have some frame by frame fun shall we?

Here is the snap. Notice the ball is brushing against Biadasz's butt which is why it turns into a bad one.

An instant later the ball is obscured by Collins and Martin.. But you know the ball is snapped because the tackles have come up and the DE is firing out.

Advance a few frames.. you see the guys have moved further but still no sign of the ball.

A couple more frames.. more movement.. no ball

Advance a couple more frames you finally see the tip of the ball just below Collins' left thigh.

Two more frames.. now you see the whole ball.. and it aint gonna make it to Dak's chest as some liar on the internet claimed.

https://twitter.com/ronnietee24/status/1497310606554243078/photo/1

Forward a little more.. the ball is now almost on the ground.. and still not on a trajectory that could get it to Dak's chest.

https://twitter.com/ronnietee24/status/1497310711122378756/photo/1

I suppose if you looked at it from a certain angle with a hand over one eye, facing away from the TV and looking directly into the sun, it might look like it hit Dak in the chest.. For those who watch the games the regular way.. we saw the ball roll to him..

Thank you for being willing to die on that hill though.. It was fun shining on the light on lengths to which you will go to lie to disparage Dak.. I'm sure even a few of the guys who might previously have cosigned your drivel will read your crap with side-eye going forward.

The bottom line is not to declare that "Dak doesn't fumble." He absolutely does.. He just doesn't fumble near as much as people like you would claim.. and not as much as the brain dead stats say either..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Here is the snap. Notice the ball is brushing against Biadasz's butt which is why it turns into a bad one.

An instant later the ball is obscured by Collins and Martin.. But you know the ball is snapped because the tackles have come up and the DE is firing out.

Advance a few frames.. you see the guys have moved further but still no sign of the ball.

Advance a couple more frames you finally see the tip of the ball just below Collins' left thigh.

Two more frames.. now you see the whole ball.. and it aint gonna make it to Dak's chest as some liar on the internet claimed.

Forward a little more.. the ball is now almost on the ground.. and still not on a trajectory that could get it to Dak's chest.

I suppose if you looked at it from a certain angle with a hand over one eye, facing away from the TV and looking directly into the sun, it might look like it hit Dak in the chest.. For those who watch the games the regular way.. we saw the ball roll to him..

Thank you for being willing to die on that hill though.. It was fun shining on the light on lengths to which you will go to lie to disparage Dak.. I'm sure even a few of the guys who might previously have cosigned your drivel will read your crap with side-eye going forward.

The bottom line is not to declare that "Dak doesn't fumble." He absolutely does.. He just doesn't fumble near as much as people like you would claim.. and not as much as the brain dead stats say either..

he did look at it from certain angle.....its called a biased angle. LOL

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Share any tweet from that thread and see if it don't automatically show the graph right above it also.

Dak's just happened to be below the Rodgers one.

The McVey Effect one just happened to be below the Dak one see:

And so on and so on

When you share it it automatically shares the previous post in the thread. You really make this way too easy, but I am happy to embarrass and educate you every step on the way.

Also, I assume it does that for people like you who will butt into the middle of conversations without reading what the conversation is even about. It tries to help ya'll out just a little.

if you don't want me to post on your threads...its simple. don't post them in a public forum!!! or maybe just say at the end of your post who you don't want to respond to your comments in a public forum.

geez dude. Dak lives in yoru head rent free. that's all you think about and write about. you are so obsessed. its interesting

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
We all have bias to one degree or another. You can choose to deny that....if you must.

I will agree he's pretty focused and opinionated...as ...(ahem) MANY...are here. But an incessant liar? Hmmm.....well okay then!
I'm getting to the point where I couldn't possibly care less what you think. I didn't say anything about bias, all humans have that. I'm talking about clear, obvious and blatant lies.
Period.

Ken

Reaction score

Look at the extent you have to go through to prove, to someone who doesn't want to see anything but his biased view, how wrong they are.

I wonder if he will admit he was wrong?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You just proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it is a team game.

Thank you.
naw proved Tim was better than him and didn't get scared with pressure.

how many former players and coaches have to comment on daks suckage to convince you?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Look at the extent you have to go through to prove, to someone who doesn't want to see anything but his biased view, how wrong they are.

Not a chance.. but it was fun shining the light anyway..

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
if you don't want me to post on your threads...its simple. don't post them in a public forum!!! or maybe just say at the end of your post who you don't want to respond to your comments in a public forum.

geez dude. Dak lives in yoru head rent free. that's all you think about and write about. you are so obsessed. its interesting
I don't care where you post.

I'm here to educate people like yourself. Keep following me. I'll lead you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

I didn't read a bit of this, but I know you saw my post right after saying I looked at the bad snap again and the picture you posted was correct and I stand corrected.

But thanks for taking the time to write this book. Maybe (doubtful) somebody will get some use out of it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

I literally told him I was wrong right after I asked him to provide proof.

He wasted his time writing that book anyways though.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He pretends to play neutral, but he only does things like this in Dak truth threads.
At least RonnieT and the rest of the Dak clan lay it out as they believe it.
I might not agree with them but respect the fact they man up and post what they believe.
Troll Cop(Dieharddak) stays in the shadows and comes out when the Dak scale is leaning against him using the Troll card or promoting a Dak subforum etc.
This I cannot respect!

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Why? Because you said so?! You haters are so good at constantly blaming Dak that you're so "blinded" at seeing nothing else. I'd bet the farm, not ONE of you realized Dak, Coop, Gallup, & Lamb have played in ONLY 12 total games together.

The Cowboys are 7-5 in those games. The seven wins:
2020 Falcons
2020 Giants
2021 Falcons
2021 Saints
2021 Commanders
2021 Giants
2021 Commanders

And the Oline has played in only 3 games together the entire 2021 season. San Fran being the 3rd time!
More excuses for our average 40 million dollar QB.