Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
simply showing you what elite is and what elite isnt. those charts show elite vs average
He also clearly didn't even look at it because Dak's graph is just part of a thread of tweets showing many different QBs.

Dak's graph just happened to be right after Rodgers in this thread. They were not related at all.

This is the lengths they will go though to try and valid their flawed beliefs. Imagine taking a graph that shows the decline of your QB and trying to spin that into him being compared with an all time great.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
simply showing you what elite is and what elite isnt. those charts show elite vs average
understood. but by the same token the dak haters jump on anyone who mentions Dak and another elite QB in the same sentence even if its not a comparison.

so its good and OK for haters to do it. but not anybody else?

and yes, Dak is not elite.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Except he's not comparing them at all.

If you actually look at the tweet the poster did this with almost every QB.

So, horrible attempt, but not surprising.
so putting up Rodgers stats and then putting Dak's stats next to it, is not comparing the two...ooookkk then....we are coming up with new ones every day, aren't we :confused:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
so putting up Rodgers stats and then putting Dak's stats next to it, is not comparing the two...ooookkk then....we are coming up with new ones every day, aren't we :confused:
Okay, he also posted Sam Darnald, Baker Mayfield and Josh Rosen so I'll chose to believe that, even though not related at all, his point was to compare Dak them because they are more on his level.

Thanks for opening my eyes to that!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Um no one is trying to prove Dak doesn't fumble.. How did you arrive at that conclusion. I simply took exception to the assertion that the "official" tally of 14 is not accurate nor representative of his ball security. He lost 6 fumbles in 2021. I believe 5 were on sacks and the one where he lost it trying to lunge into the end zone. Of course he fumbles.. but dude literally tried to claim that this snap "literally hit Dak in the chest." When it landed 2 yards in front of him..

I have no use for that level of intellectual dishonesty.

But yeah.. that was a great block by Zeke no the play against AZ. I said so at the time of the game on the game thread. Dak needed to protect the ball better on that play and make up his mind to run sooner so he can get 4-5 yards and get down.

Cool....all good. Sorry that i went overboard...there's just a lot of agendas going on.
The thing is...we've simply got to get better in every aspect. I don't brlieve it.s all "Jerry's culture" fault. We've got good players, dak included. Theres no reason not to win.

Ken

Reaction score
So where did they rank them overall?
They don't rank anything.

These are just actual stats.

Anyone ranking this line as top 3, needs to have their head examined when the most soul-crushing of all penalties, holding, is this line's middle name.

kskboys

Reaction score
Cool....all good. Sorry that i went overboard...there's just a lot of agendas going on.
The thing is...we've simply got to get better in every aspect. I don't brlieve it.s all "Jerry's culture" fault. We've got good players, dak included. Theres no reason not to win.
Culture and weaknesses in key areas that Jerry doesn't comprehend how to address.

mardwin

Reaction score
For those having a difficult time interpreting the chart, the graph shows Dak's passing efficiency is severely down even with good protection. The analysis highlights Dak's challenges of dissecting defensive schemes and anticipating receiver routes.

Ken

Reaction score
Can you find a single authority on football that ranks our line outside the top 10? I haven't been able to find one.
I don't know if they qualify as an "authority" but ESPN has them ranked LOW. Most accurate assessment i have seen actually. Look at the HUGE disparity between how ESPN views their performance and the ridiculous rating that PFF gave them.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
I don't know if they qualify as an "authority" but ESPN has them ranked LOW. Most accurate assessment i have seen actually. Look at the HUGE disparity between how ESPN views their performance and the ridiculous rating that PFF gave them.

Regardless of who is ranking them,they’re ranked as a very solid pass blocking team.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

The O-line was fine in pass protection. It was run blocking where they struggled.

Dak was sacked the 3rd least in the NFL last season and it would've been even less if he had the ability to read defenses and get the ball out.

Ken

Reaction score
The O-line was fine in pass protection. It was run blocking where they struggled.

Dak was sacked the 3rd least in the NFL last season and it would've been even less if he had the ability to read defenses and get the ball out.
Sure.

You can also say that he threw it short so much out of necessity. I generally think they were fine pass blocking as well, the real damage was in all of the plays and drives that were ruined by their penalties.

Run blocking wasn't as bad as you would think either...a RB that couldn't get to a hole was holding them back for the last 10 or so games.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
interesting, I looked through the trends for other QBs....
Mahomes was trending down too.
Allen was trending upwards, really fast.
Manning dropped off the cliff in his last year.
mayfield sucks
Herbert is trending upwards and looking good
Brady as steady as they come...wow
Cousins is steady, but was never that good according to the chart. always hovering around 0 median
Carson wentz is unpredictable
Jackson is trending downwards too

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
interesting, I looked through the trends for other QBs....
Mahomes was trending down too.
Allen was trending upwards, really fast.
Manning dropped off the cliff in his last year.
mayfield sucks
Herbert is trending upwards and looking good
Brady as steady as they come...wow
Cousins is steady, but was never that good according to the chart. always hovering around 0 median
Carson wentz is unpredictable
Jackson is trending downwards too
Oh, so you actually took the time to look at the thread instead of falsely blurting out that it was a Dak/Rodgers comparison?

You're growing. Good for you.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If you own yours...okay.

No one wants to own lies not even you come on.
He's been spouting off lies that I've called Prescott "elite." I don't need to own my lies because I'm honest and don't have a boner with creating the perception that I'm always right.
And that' just one of the many blatant lies. Go ahead and defend the troll, but don't expect me to have an issue with a liar.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's been spouting off lies that I've called Prescott "elite." I don't need to own my lies because I'm honest and don't have a boner with creating the perception that I'm always right.
And that' just one of the many blatant lies. Go ahead and defend the troll, but don't expect me to have an issue with a liar.

We all have bias to one degree or another. You can choose to deny that....if you must.

I will agree he's pretty focused and opinionated...as ...(ahem) MANY...are here. But an incessant liar? Hmmm.....well okay then!