Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
All you talk about or post is about Dak.Here comes the explaining the numbers away again, but was quick to put up that graph as gold, without any context. Rodgers played against the nfc North, probably just as bad as NFC east, they both played against NFL talent, and I guarantee Rodgers oline and run game was much better. Again Daks not Rodgers.
Do you believe the graph to be false?

It's not cherry picking anything. It's showing Dak's entire career. The guy that posted literally said he's a "Dak Stan" and is hoping all this is because of an inury (It's not. Dak's admitted that himself).

I know it sucks that he's declining, but to ignore it and pretend it's not happening doesn't change that fact.

Dre11

Reaction score

It's not cherry picking anything. It's showing Dak's entire career. The guy that posted literally said he's a "Dak Stan" and is hoping all this is because of an inury (It's not. Dak's admitted that himself).

I know it sucks that he's declining, but to ignore it and pretend it's not happening doesn't change that fact.

Lol...I believe the graph is just like stats, they don't tell the whole story, and indont think Dak is declining as a player, when he's put numbers up on par with an MVP. I don't care who posted it, also, Dak didn't say he was declining...lol he said he didn't play his "Best" ball down the stretch...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Ken

Diehardblues

Reaction score
th

Reactions: G2

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Who ya'll tying to convince ? Really who? Dallas has spoken - Contract

Ranked 7 to 10 The nfl has spoken

Well Spoken and Intelligent - God has spoken

So who ya'll trying to convince ?

I Get it Ya'll probably don't hate him. But ya'll hate him as the Dallas Cowboys QB.

As QB of what you guys consider is your team, but it's not YOUR team.

Your nothing and I know that eats at you. But your opinion means exactly nothing.

Have fun being miserable. Dak will enjoy his millions, We'll enjoy rooting for him as long as he is Dallas' QB

Life sucks I know but well It is what it is

mattjames2010

Reaction score

I Get it Ya'll probably don't hate him. But ya'll hate him as the Dallas Cowboys QB.

Your nothing and I know that eats at you. But your opinion means exactly nothing.

Have fun being miserable. Dak will enjoy his millions, We'll enjoy rooting for him as long as he is Dallas' QB

You're cringe and your name sucks.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol...I believe the graph is just like stays, they don't tell the whole story, and indont think Dak is declining as a player, when he's put numbers up on par with an MVP. I don't care who posted it, also, Dak didn't say he was declining...lol he said he didn't play his "Best" ball down the stretch...lol
You can believe whatever ya want. The evidence says you're wrong though.

Dak didn't win win comeback player of year, didn't get a single MVP vote, and didn't even make the Pro Bowl. You keep saying he put up numbers on par with the MVP, but you're falling for a trap.

The voters for this stuff are able to see the context within Dak's stats. They're a mirage. An optical illusion. They are nice and pretty, but when you dig deep you see the rotten in them.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I don't care about YOU saying I'M cringe What does that ish mean

My name sucks It's the lineage of the Cowboys Running Backs. It was made before Demarco Murray

I really think I give a flea's coitus what you think? Really

Talk about deluded

Dre11

Reaction score

Dak didn't win win comeback player of year, didn't get a single MVP vote, and didn't even make the Pro Bowl. You keep saying he put up numbers on par with the MVP, but you're fallen for a trap.

The voters for this stuff are able to see the context within Dak's stats. They're a mirage. An optical illusion. They are nice and pretty, but when you dig deep you see the rotten in them.

Lol....the evidence says he put up the same numbers as the MVP...lol when you dig deep into the graph it you see the rotten in it, your graph is an optical illusion ...lol

Dre11

Reaction score

Just as you can spin it how you want, I can spin it as well.

Dak didn't win win comeback player of year, didn't get a single MVP vote, and didn't even make the Pro Bowl. You keep saying he put up numbers on par with the MVP, but you're falling for a trap.

Just as you pin it, I can spin. Voters ? Who cares about the voters, he put up the numbers. That's a fact.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol....the evidence says he put up the same numbers as the MVP...lol when you dig deep into the graph it you see the rotten in it, your graph is an optical illusion ...lol
Then why didn't he make the pro bowl, or get an MVP vote, or beat Joe Burrow out for CPOY?

A conspiracy against him or something?

Also, not my graph, but why not make one proving it wrong?

Qcard

Reaction score

:clap:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Well, actually I didn't make these graphs and I didn't tweet the tweet.

If you look at the tweet the poster actually did this for a lot of players. I posted Dak's because, well, this is a DALLAS COWBOYS forum.

Dak's playoff games are included in this chart. You should really look at things and educate yourself on them before you speak.

You can't make this stuff up.
What you can't make up is you're comparing QB's. Period.

YET.....you now hide behind the "team".

Pathetic. THINK before you post.......nobody here "speaks".

Dre11

Reaction score
Then why didn't he make the pro bowl, or get an MVP vote, or beat Joe Burrow out for CPOY?

A conspiracy against him or something?

Also, not my graph, but why not make one proving it wrong?

Lol he turned down an opportunity to go.
They chose Burrow, what does that mean, doesn't change the fact he put up numbers comparable to the MVP..lol

Qcard

Reaction score

Look at Dak Hater Stupidty.....

When Dakota was ALL Pro Rookie we all knew it was Romo's ALL Pro team that won 4 Games in 2015:lmao2:
What you can't make up is you're comparing QB's. Period.

YET.....you now hide behind the "team".

Pathetic. THINK before you post.......nobody here "speaks".
Dak Hater's like @MountaineerCowboy are very weak..

@MountaineerCowboy Posts a chart about the whole Season and Play-offs

@MountaineerCowboy then states..."in grand scheme....1-3 playoff record is all.that matters"

@MountaineerCowboy did not post any Charts on any other Dallas Units that directly affect QB play

But in the grand scheme of things Dakota has led the Cowboys to 3 play-off appearances, won 1, won 3 Division titles, earned one Bye and @MountaineerCowboy cherry picks Charts:lmao2::lmao2:

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care about YOU saying I'M cringe What does that ish mean

My name sucks It's the lineage of the Cowboys Running Backs. It was made before Demarco Murray

I really think I give a flea's coitus what you think? Really

Talk about deluded

Man just got home from work and was in a pretty good mood until I started reading this clowns posts.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol he turned down an opportunity to go.
They chose Burrow, what does that mean, doesn't change the fact he put up numbers comparable to the MVP..lol
So you think Rodgers and his SEVEN combined INTs and Fumbles are the same as Dak and his TWENTY FOUR combined INTS and Fumbles?

And you sit here and actually type out "Dak had comparable numbers to the MVP" without actually looking stuff up, huh?