Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

Ken

Reaction score
So you think Rodgers and his SEVEN combined INTs and Fumbles are the same as Dak and his TWENTY FOUR combined INTS and Fumbles?

And you sit here and actually type out "Dak had comparable numbers to the MVP" without actually looking stuff up, huh?
I think Rodgers 1 and done in the playoffs are exactly the same as Dak's.

Dre11

Reaction score
So you think Rodgers and his SEVEN combined INTs and Fumbles are the same as Dak and his TWENTY FOUR combined INTS and Fumbles?

And you sit here and actually type out "Dak had comparable numbers to the MVP" without actually looking stuff up, huh?

Yes he has comparable numbers you actually searched for 1 stat and claim the numbers aren't comparable so pathetic.. I could point out Dak has more yards, more yards a game..lol

Dre11

Reaction score
Yeah, Dak's right on the level with an MVP and future HOF that also has a Super Bowl ring he got within the first 3 years of starting simply because he lost to the 49ers the same as Dak.

Rodgers been in the league 16 Years Dak been in 6, his career hasn't been defined yet.. lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes he has comparable numbers you actually searched for 1 stat and claim the numbers aren't comparable so pathetic.. I could point out Dak has more yards, more yards a game..lol
Yes, because Dak's 300 more passing yards was much more impactful than Rodgers and his 17 less INTs and fumbles.

Do you have no shame at all?

Dre11

Reaction score
Yes, because Dak's 300 more passing yards was much more impactful than Rodgers and his 17 less INTs and fumbles.

Do you have no shame at all?

The numbers are comparable...lol
Watching you trying to discount them is shameful for you. Is it not?...lol

Dre11

Reaction score
So what? What has Dak's personal stats done for the team? How have they provided post season success?

The same thing all the other players stats did for the team, they were 12-5. Which is why it's a team game not a 1 person team as you and your friend think

Dre11

Reaction score
Are the turnovers comparable? Are turnovers not really important?

If so I would LOVEEEEE to see you compare them.

Are all the other numbers comparable, are the other number not important? You seem to think 1 set of numbers are important..asinine...lol