Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you see Dak for what he is your a hater. If you love Dak for whatever reason you can't stand anything that doesn't fit the love fest narrative. This board is just too funny.

Dre11

Reaction score
If you see Dak for what he is your a hater. If you love Dak for whatever reason you can't stand anything that doesn't fit the love fest narrative. This board is just too funny.

I.dont see anyone expecting any love fest, we see folks alling him less than what he is, and have the right to dispute it, just like the other side.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
"Are the turnovers comparable? Are turnovers not really important?"

If so I would LOVEEEEE to see you compare them.

DID YOU NOT POST THIS...LOL

THE SHANE IS ON YOU...LOL
Yes, I posted that, but you notice that I did not bring up any numbers, right? Because the numbers I posted are correct, but not all the fumbles count as turnovers. That's why I worded it "INTS and fumbles" instead of "turnovers".

I am calculated in what I say. I think before I type. Man, I am good aren't I? Always a few steps ahead.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yes, I posted that, but you notice that I did not bring up any numbers, right? Because the numbers I posted are correct, but not all the fumbles count as turnovers. That's why I worded it "INTS and fumbles" instead of "turnovers".

I am calculated in what I say. I think before I type. Man, I am good aren't I? Always a few steps ahead.

You called them turnovers, you were referring to the post involving the numbers you posted, gtfoh
Backtracking doesn't look good on you...lol
Just admit you got hemmed up...lol

pansophy

Reaction score
An unknown?

He has 80k followers and is a contributor for The Athletic. What's your credentials for all the horrible memes you post?

Also, If you think he's put out false numbers then prove them wrong.
All the data posted show a lot of variability -- it's not just Dak. I'm not sure I would put much stock in the direction the line happens to be pointing as a Dak-specific indicator of anything.

Dre11

Reaction score
Show me where I mentioned those numbers and turnovers in the same post.

If you can't then you have to delete your account. Deal?

I don't have to prove you put them in the same account. You asked a question using turnovers in ref to your post of 24 combined fumbles and int its clear you were calling them turnovers....weak

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Oh look! An original thread concept, completely different angles.

Nope, JK, it's the same lame BS and "fans" pissing on a player of the team they're allegedly a "fan" of.
Makes so much sense! Time well spent!

Dre11

Reaction score
Oh look! An original thread concept, completely different angles.

Nope, JK, it's the same lame BS and "fans" pissing on a player of the team they're allegedly a "fan" of.
Makes so much sense! Time well spent!

The op got 3 thread on the first page. They all are on the qb....lol

Qcard

Reaction score

By OP dumb logic....

Carson Wentz's Efficiency is trending Up (better thrower ask @Risen Star ):lmao:

Jared Goff's Efficiency sky rocketed and was stable throughout

Ignore the Win Loss Records Cooper Rush won with Tony Romo's team too...:lmao2:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The op got 3 thread on the first page. They all are on the qb....lol
And he’ll keep creating them inciting your responses if y’all don’t stop feeding him. Ignore them and they’ll all fall off the front page quickly,

Qcard

Reaction score
And he’ll keep creating them inciting your responses if y’all don’t stop feeding him.

Ignore them and they’ll all fall off the front page quickly,
Nope....I LOVE exposing Dak Haters underbelly....so soft:muttley:

Qcard

Reaction score
They are already exposed. The response or taking the bait means the troll wins.
Nope....Real Dallas Cowboys fans win. 12 - 6 with Division Title after 2020 year is a trend in the right direction.

I treated Dak Haters like feces from day one....If you guys follow my lead, eventually we rid Cowboys Nation of the Canceroous Dak Haters.