Video: Dak's first pick of training camp

glimmerman

Reaction score
I don't mind Dak throwing picks in camp. So when I saw Eric Scott picked it off I was more happy about that if anything...then I see it was a drop...Fehoko not only has to catch that but he better not have too many of those during camp or he might find himself off the team. ITs some hungry guys behind him that hell may be in front of him....
At this point he should be catching everything in arms reach. I remember a player that wanted it. He stayed after every practice and worked the jugs machine. He went on to be pretty good but wound up making mistakes. It was Sam Hurd. Went to jail for weed I think but he improved his catching skills.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Ok so you’re blaming it on the corner or the QB. No way that receiver dropped it.
NFL Receivers SHOULD catch C-passes. This isn't an either-or.

I'd just like to see Dak improve on the nuances of the game.....those fine details that separate him from the big boys in the Top 8 league QBs.

I want to see the WR catch that ball....AND I want to see better placement by Dak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
At this point he should be catching everything in arms reach. I remember a player that wanted it. He stayed after every practice and worked the jugs machine. He went on to be pretty good but wound up making mistakes. It was Sam Hurd. Went to jail for weed I think but he improved his catching skills.
All those guys man. Miles, Crayton, Hurd...hell even Jesse Holley....these guys had terrible odds to make the team let alone get in game time. Fehoko finds himself in the same boat but he's not TAKING it. And then when preseason comes you have inferior linemen out there so who knows how many chances you get to shine...he needs to have a good camp and a good preseason.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Let's make it happen, Cap'n!

xY3088U.gif
Tight work. Very nice job bro. Now there is NO WAY that’s not a straight up drop. And a good on time throw. Thank you. Now people look at that and only haters can blame Dak.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
NFL Receivers SHOULD catch C-passes. This isn't an either-or.

I'd just like to see Dak improve on the nuances of the game.....those fine details that separate him from the big boys in the Top 8 league QBs.

I want to see the WR catch that ball....AND I want to see better placement by Dak.
Better placement? WTH are you watching? That ball placement was right dead nose spot in the middle of Fehoko's face! It went right throw his hands and bounced up off his face mask. Can't throw a better placed throw than that!!!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Tight work. Very nice job bro. Now there is NO WAY that’s not a straight up drop. And a good on time throw. Thank you. Now people look at that and only haters can blame Dak.
Horrible job by WR....but you want to see the ball at a spot where the WR's arms have to be fully extended, thus naturally making him accelerate....whereas his arms have to be at 90 degree bend to get his hands on the ball and dig it out of his body. Any QB Coach would tell you the same thing.

Again, SHOULD have been caught though.

glimmerman

Reaction score
All those guys man. Miles, Crayton, Hurd...hell even Jesse Holley....these guys had terrible odds to make the team let alone get in game time. Fehoko finds himself in the same boat but he's not TAKING it. And then when preseason comes you have inferior linemen out there so who knows how many chances you get to shine...he needs to have a good camp and a good preseason.
Yes sir. He has to seize the moment. Some of them have agents that feed them crap saying they are gonna get a contract somewhere. And let’s face it. JJ has a puts up an atmosphere that seems to feed these players ego. Got the star on their helmets.

I watched a blog show on YouTube and Jesse Holley was on there and he was saying if you’re on The Cowboys and not a named receiver then you better keep your head down and work. Take every opportunity you get and grind. He was talking about the receivers on the sidelines during games telling the QB and OC get me the the ball. I want the ball. If you’re a Jesse you just get open and catch the ball. Otherwise you will end up cut. Lol.

GINeric

Reaction score

Pretty much how all Dak's interceptions are.

I wouldn't say all his interceptions were like that. He had some bad throws last year.

But those weak Dak hatin cowards would DEFINITELY blame this one on Dak. If the ball goes through a receiver's hands and bounce of their chest, the low IQ Dak hatin squad would blame that on Dak.