CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"That interception is on the quarterback, right guys???"

cDYSYKN.gif
rtBPQey.gif
e5ipxaB.gif
gDY7KyM.gif

glimmerman

Reaction score
Honestly, to me, the tape shows a wide open WR, a perfectly thrown ball, and a WR who let it bounce in his hands to the WR. There needs to be a stat added where an Int is credited to the WR if it's clearly on the WR.
That would be great. I know there is little things like this in other positions to place the blame where it goes so why not. Some do break it down. There was a pass that was picked that was meant for Lamb and Irvin and other WR that said Lamb didn’t break the route off and cross the defenders face. I didn’t see it at first until it was explained. It’s where the WR should see the zone the defender is playing and realize to cut the route short and cut in front of him. Dak was throwing to the WR. I thought he should have seen the defender cutting across but it was on the receiver to see the zone.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That would be great. I know there is little things like this in other positions to place the blame where it goes so why not. Some do break it down. There was a pass that was picked that was meant for Lamb and Irvin and other WR that said Lamb didn’t break the route off and cross the defenders face. I didn’t see it at first until it was explained. It’s where the WR should see the zone the defender is playing and realize to cut the route short and cut in front of him. Dak was throwing to the WR. I thought he should have seen the defender cutting across but it was on the receiver to see the zone.
:hammer:

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I'm come on here because I get tired of fighting with Eagles and giants fans on FB. Only to come in here and find our own fan base just fighting even worse
He’s an Eagles fan and I’d wager Facebook is a big part of his day
Whos an eagles fan?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
At this point he should be catching everything in arms reach. I remember a player that wanted it. He stayed after every practice and worked the jugs machine. He went on to be pretty good but wound up making mistakes. It was Sam Hurd. Went to jail for weed I think but he improved his catching skills.
He went to jail for a brick of heroin that undercover feds handed him. Just got out earlier this year.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Here we go cherry picking one play on day one Of TC.
It is not cherrypicking. It is a complete misrepresentation or a mindless conclusion like "if it hits the WR in the hands it must be the QBs fault."

Now you are being told that prefaces come at the end because dyslexia. and we are told that we just need to be nice and everything will work out great.