Twitter: Dak's goal for the season “Be the best offense in the NFL.”

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Don't we all think that Prescott is a tad self-conscious about that contract? His answer is exactly what they want to hear from a team so out of balance on distribution of cap to the offense. I think he answered that honestly. If this offense isn't top 3, anyone here going to be happy?

If they can stay healthy, what other team can boast the credits this offense has? It is built to score points, rack up yards and entertain with stars-a-plenty. KC and GB are the only ones that can rival it. Maybe TB, we'll see.
Haters gonna hate even if he throws 60 tds....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Maybe find a defense that can hold a lead and Dak wouldn't have to throw for all those so called "garbage time" yards.

Bottom line is the Cowboys were averaging what, 36 points per game with Prescott last year and still losing? I didn't think it would still be difficult to figure out what the problem was last year; but I guess I'm just too naive.

stiletto

Reaction score
Cool. Now we just have to figure out how we can get our opponents to begin the game in a prevent defense.

That would happen if Carson was our QB wouldn't it? All Colts opponents will start in that D I am sure...LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Here we are yet again - name calling and insults are ok for some members but not for others.....

Maybe you just arent intelligent enough to figure out that terms like "hater" and "troll" arent considered name calling.

If you dont like being called a hater troll than stop being one. Its as simple as that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The problem is that the defense will still get blamed in games where the defense allowed less than 20 points and the offense failed to do their part.

Why would the defense get blamed?

This is why no one like you on here. LOL

You make no sense whatsoever.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dude there are several here that would. You are a teeter-totter in that area and too new for me to lump in. I will see how it goes this season before putting you with those clowns.

LOL............Take my word for it, you dont have to wait. He belongs. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm generally most critical of Dak when we WIN games. He's been the actual cause of VERY few losses...The Defense HAS been the cause of many, many losses the last decade.

Two biggest culprits have been the coaching and the defense. 2019 you can pin a handful on the special teams.

stiletto

Reaction score
Two biggest culprits have been the coaching and the defense. 2019 you can pin a handful on the special teams.

It's Dak's fault when we lose and because of the Defense whenever we win...according to the "resident experts".. :muttley:

stiletto

Reaction score
Dont waste your time. I no longer do. :thumbup:

I guess sometimes there might be talent/potential in a guy who here and there makes good points. Sometimes you can get them straight but then again, there are QC17's and Catch17's... they are what they are. LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's Dak's fault when we lose and because of the Defense whenever we win...according to the "resident experts".. :muttley:

Like you said..............they are a bunch of clowns. Its way beyond NOT understanding the game of football because nobody can really be as football dumb as they act like they are. Its NOT possible. They just say ridiculously clueless things to get a rise out of loyal Cowboy fans. Their ONLY MO is to agitate people. Ignoring them is the solution. They have ZERO affect if they are ignored. Its like they dont even exist.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I guess sometimes there might be talent/potential in a guy who here and there makes good points. Sometimes you can get them straight but then again, there are QC17's and Catch17's... they are what they are. LOL

You can tell pretty soon into a conversation if they are even worth talking to. Its gets dumb real quick.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Maybe find a defense that can hold a lead and Dak wouldn't have to throw for all those so called "garbage time" yards.

Bottom line is the Cowboys were averaging what, 36 points per game with Prescott last year and still losing? I didn't think it would still be difficult to figure out what the problem was last year; but I guess I'm just too naive.

Everyone will agree the defense was bad last year. But I suggest you go back and watch the first few games again. The offense on many occasions put the defense in bad spots and kept them on the field. 3 and outs, Dak and Zeke turnovers, etc, contributed to the terrible defense.

Don't put the blame entirely on the defense when clearly the offense was no where close to perfect as some seem to want to suggest.

stiletto

Reaction score
Like you said..............they are a bunch of clowns. Its way beyond NOT understanding the game of football because nobody can really be as football dumb as they act like they are. Its NOT possible. They just say ridiculously clueless things to get a rise out of loyal Cowboy fans. Their ONLY MO is to agitate people. Ignoring them is the solution. They have ZERO affect if they are ignored. Its like they dont even exist.

No way! I'm Maverick.. taking easy Shots!! Not ignoring garbage. lol

3rZo.gif