Twitter: Dak's incredible comeback

Plankton

Reaction score
Mentally
Tough
Dude

He's had a couple of times where guys have gone for his legs, and he hasn't flinched. Prescott is having a hell of a year. Good for him and the Cowboys.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
his mindset changed and he probably spent a lot more time in film room. he said he read a couple of books that transformed his mindset....

Not sure who said it, but someone on NFLN said that some players come back from a nasty injury playing better than before, and that has happened to lots of injured players. I guess they just sit around and realize mistakes they made and learn to play better, and Dak and the team are killing it!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well I am kinda scared to post in this thread ......... but here goes.

With everything Dak has had to go through and overcome in his life .......... I do not know how anyone can be surprised that he has returned once again.

The thing that surprised me is that he was injured as good quarterback ........ and then 10 months later came back as a GREAT quarterback.

I do not know what he did, besides work very hard, but he looks like a completely different guy out there. He has complete control of this team ........ you can tell even when the defensive players make a great play, they go running to their leader on the sidelines.

Just an incredible story so far ......... great job young man ........ keep proving your doubters wrong.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well I am kinda scared to post in this thread ......... but here goes.

With everything Dak has had to go through and overcome in his life .......... I do not know how anyone can be surprised that he has returned once again.

The thing that surprised me is that he was injured as good quarterback ........ and then 10 months later came back as a GREAT quarterback.

I do not know what he did, besides work very hard, but he looks like a completely different guy out there. He has complete control of this team ........ you can tell even when the defensive players make a great play, they go running to their leader on the sidelines.

Just an incredible story so far ......... great job young man ........ keep proving your doubters wrong.

lol, what's scary about your post, hound dog? Nothing about your post scared me, because you're right.