Daks injury is get out of jail free card

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hard to hold anyones job at risk with Dak out.

McCarthy should be safe. Moore too. Not sure what we’d expect with our starting QB down.

Most felt Cowboys needed at least another playoff appearance and some felt a win would be needed. But can’t expect that now.

Jipper

Reaction score

McCarthy should be safe. Moore too. Not sure what we’d expect with our starting QB down.

Most felt Cowboys needed at least another playoff appearance and some felt a win would be needed. But can’t expect that now.

I dunno...if the team plays undisciplined and they go 1-7...it could happen.

I'd say it makes it harder to justify for sure though

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
No way. This team is still too talented to fall flat. Expectations should be somewhere around .500 until QB1 is back.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I dunno...if the team plays undisciplined and they go 1-7...it could happen.

I'd say it makes it harder to justify for sure though
We could play tough and still go 1-7. 2-6 would be awesome.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

how about Elliot, I say bench the bum if he doesnt get better very quickly

Jipper

Reaction score
We could play tough and still go 1-7. 2-6 would be awesome.

Yeah, I think it's going to come down to how sloppy they look....if they are losing competitive games bc were down to backups then I think he's fine....but if we're giving games away it's bye-bye

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's going to come down to how sloppy they look....if they are losing competitive games bc were down to backups then I think he's fine....but if we're giving games away it's bye-bye
Yea, playing tough will help. But with no offense there could be more lopsided losses like last night.