Dak's last 9 games

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
He said "Those days have passed"

Passed =/= new

The action is "Like it's a recent action that you were losing sleep and just got to the point where your not"

Let me further clarify the action.

Yes losing sleep in days past but posting in 2018 about that action with zeal and freshness. Seems like a post out of 2008 for me is all.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The action is "Like it's a recent action that you were losing sleep and just got to the point where your not"

Let me further clarify the action.

Yes losing sleep in days past but posting in 2018 about that action with zeal and freshness. Seems like a post out of 2008 for me is all.
Wuh? He clearly implied he wasn't losing sleep

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Wuh? He clearly implied he wasn't losing sleep

Yes but he posted this recently. Like something that should have been said in 2008. Or 2010 even. The action is not just losing sleep. But being over it and posting it with freshness like it's a new thing in 2018.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
How do you post something if not recently?

How is a new post not "fresh"

Should he quote himself from 2004?

New post is fresh. To me it seemed like a fresh thing for him. Hence why i questioned him. Not declared him.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
I questioned you, not him.

Of course a new post is fresh. Doesn't mean the feelings are. Heaven's forbid a poster express themselves.

I know I told u I questioned him.

It's fine. No one's telling him not to express himself. I'm questioning his expression not censoring it.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Clearly some haven't digested it since there are a billion people blaming everything under the sun except the QB. Maybe if they try squinting really hard at the screen when they read it that will help.
  1. Welcome to the board
  2. I think most people are blaming Dak and some are blaming the scheme/coaching staff and a few are blaming the Oline and receivers.
At this point everyone is entrenched in their opinions. The only thing that is going to sway people’s opinions is his play in the Giants game. If he stinks, he’s done

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I know I told u I questioned him.

It's fine. No one's telling him not to express himself. I'm questioning his expression not censoring it.
You questioned him after he plainly laid out his feelings, both past and present.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
You questioned him after he plainly laid out his feelings, both past and present.

Yes i know. But this was posted in 2018. Hence why i questioned him. He isn't wrong. I'm wrong about it feeling like it was a new action for him because I perceived it as fresh. Not the action of him just losing sleep. Not just the action of him being over it. The action of also him coming out saying it in 2018 like it's fresh.

Sleep as in lost in 2005. Posting you have long past losing sleep about it in 2010.

But a post emerges from a cowboy fan vet saying this in 2018 which look like it was fresh.

I can understand without question if someone said what he said but than added that one was passed all that and they have moved on to being numb and now are just laughing about it all. A different stage of grief.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Is it to soon to start considering the Chunky Soup curse?

Perhaps we're witnessing the start of the Oikos Curse?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yes i know. But this was posted in 2018. Hence why i questioned him. He isn't wrong. I'm wrong about it feeling like it was a new action for him because I perceived it as fresh. Not the action of him just losing sleep. Not just the action of him being over it. The action of also him coming out saying it in 2018 like it's fresh.

Sleep as in lost in 2005. Posting you have long past losing sleep about it in 2010.

But a post emerges from a cowboy fan vet saying this in 2018 which look like it was fresh.

I can understand without question if someone said what he said but than added that one was passed all that and they have moved on to being numb and now are just laughing about it all. A different stage of grief.
Would you have preferred he dig up a quote from 2013, 2010, 2005? Again, how does one express their self if not with a current post? A post in which Sarge expressed feelings past.

Hell, you even said "That's more like it"

You needed further clarification on an already clear point? Is that what it was?

Batman1980

Reaction score
Dak does suck. If he can't fix it it's time to go get someone else to compete for the #1 QB spot and then just let Dak walk when his contract is up if he becomes the back-up/

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Would you have preferred he dig up a quote from 2013, 2010, 2005? Again, how does one express their self if not with a current post? A post in which Sarge expressed feelings past.

Nah he can do what he wants. I just questioned him because it seemed he was raw with it.