Dak's last 9 games

Tommy

Reaction score
This team, I hate to say it, has an abundance of serious issues, none of which will resolve themselves in the short term, which is why I refuse to lose one second of sleep over this team - those days have passed - seemingly for good.
If Dak played just played average on Sunday and could make basic reads and throws we beat the Carolina Panthers on the road on opening day.

The rest of the team is not in that bad of shape.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
I'm asking you what the point of your post was.

To try and understand why a cowboy vet just came to this perceived sudden action. I mean it's nothing new that the cowboys haven't been successful on the field since the Clinton era.

blueblood70

Reaction score
we need a DAK only section and have the mods take all daks related threads and move them there and not allow them in Fan Forum Zone... its obvious this subject is 70% of this site now :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
To try and understand why a cowboy vet just came to this perceived sudden action. I mean it's nothing new that the cowboys haven't been successful on the field since the Clinton era.
It wasn't a "perceived sudden notion" for him

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Action or notion, neither of which were sudden for him

Well that was not immediately clear from my read of his post because he posted it with which i read habing zeal and freshness. So that's why i posted my first comment to him in the form of a question not a declaration.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Well that was not immediately clear from my read of his post because he posted it with such zeal and freshness. So that's why i posted my first comment to him in the form of a question not a declaration.
You read it as "zeal and freshness," I read it is an exasperated fan sharing their ongoing feelings.

"Those days have passed" was in his post.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes too many threads but OP is correct its not been pretty..I was a total supporter of Dak all last year and all offseason and wanted all these threads gone.. I still want them gone but my argumentative support of Dak is weakening, its hard to ignore how bad hes been.. Overall last year he was average and not bad, but if you take the last 8 last year and now game 1 this year given the obvious facts on film on how many open guys he didnt see or threw bad passes too, well hes on collision course for being replaced very soon.I luv my cowboys and will root for him and other to succeed every week BUT I will no longer be supporting Dak here and in Bar debates.. he lost me as a fan who makes excuses for him..This game alone how poorly he saw the field, threw the ball, and worse didnt even take off and run, I cant do it.. sorry Dak lease go win us some games but im off your bandwagon..

Blake

Reaction score
This team, I hate to say it, has an abundance of serious issues, none of which will resolve themselves in the short term, which is why I refuse to lose one second of sleep over this team - those days have passed - seemingly for good.

Same. I feel completely indifferent towards this frachise now. It's not the Cowboys I grew up watching on my little crt telivision throughout the late 80s and 90s.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If Dak played just played average on Sunday and could make basic reads and throws we beat the Carolina Panthers on the road on opening day.

The rest of the team is not in that bad of shape.
Do you think Cam played average and made basic reads and throws this past Sunday against the Cowboys?