Twitter: Dak's message to fans frustrated about last season: Move on

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Not a Dak hater or apologist, but just reading the words and trying to be objective, I don’t have an issue with what he said.

He told you better days are ahead and let’s turn the page and move forward. Not sure what’s so horrible with that.

Most of you are frowning at this so I must be missing the point, but what do you want to hear the guy say?

GINeric

Reaction score
Can’t wait until we can move on from this loser after this season.

Damn. Why you call the man a loser though? What he stole your girl or something? He's not elite but if you consider a top 10, All-Pro, MVP candidate a loser....

Then there's obviously more losers in the NFL at the quarterback spot that's top 10, All-Pro and a MVP candidate.

Can you please list the other loser quarterbacks who've done this?

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I get it though. Right now this team needs to forget their past and start over. Because right now all they remember is failure.
If only it were that simple. It's one thing to want to wipe the slate clean as a team and move forward. It's another to tell a fanbase that's suffered through decades of mediocrity to "get over it". I'm not going to say much more until I've had some time to process, but this is a piss poor take from the leader of the team. Alienating the fanbase? That's really the move after 8 years of nothing?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
If only it were that simple. It's one thing to want to wipe the slate clean as a team and move forward. It's another to tell a fanbase that's suffered through decades of mediocrity to "get over it". I'm not going to say much more until I've had some time to process, but this is a piss poor take from the leader of the team. Alienating the fanbase? That's really the move after 8 years of nothing?
It tells me that he knows he's on his way out and doesn't care anymore. Maybe he's getting pressure from Jerry. Maybe MountaineerCowboy was right all along. lol

MojaveJT

Reaction score
He’s accomplished more in life than you could ever dream of.
And? I’m not getting paid millions of dollars to lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Weird comparison for you to make there. Not surprising from a Dak gobbler though.

J12B

Reaction score
And reports were he didn’t leave his house for close to a month after the SF playoff loss and the GB debacle.
Don't believe that at all.

And even if he didn't, he has a mansion with every amenity possible I'm sure.

GINeric

Reaction score
This is why MountaineerCowboy exists.

Dak is a loser and wants Cowboys fans to just accept it.

You're not the first of your kind to have ever done this. Rival fans posing as a fans of the team board they're trolling on has been done a long time before you did it.

You're not the first of your kind my boy!

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Really bad take. Players like him make the one percent of the one percent of salaries in the entire world so they should to take any criticism on the chin and reflect it back in a positive way. They’re not supposed to tell people to be or don’t be fans because they can’t take the latter.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
He told you better days are ahead and let’s turn the page and move forward. Not sure what’s so horrible with that.
He made similar comments after his last big pay day and we're still waiting for him keep his promise.

At some point you have to realize he will never come through on his promises, and that all he is really interested in is another big pay day.