Dak's not leaving, this isn't an overhaul

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
:hammer::hammer:

A total disgrace from top to bottom! Only the punter had a decent game and he still managed to do something dumb and hit the jumbotron. Everyone was garbage pretty much and I think that's why it is so shocking. It was like they came out to play a pre-season game. Never seen anything like it.

Makes one wonder about the leadership in the locker room.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No no. You're not understanding.

I'm not talking routine and expected plays that were screwed up by someone else.

Forget everyone else for one minute and point me to any one play that transcends routine and even nudges up against elite.

Even LVE made one big time play.

Was anyone elite? LOL LVE made an elite play? Must have missed that one. You mean the one where he actually made a good tackle?

LOL.........how can you make plays when the ones you make are either dropped or called back by penalty?

Already gave you one. The 35 yard play to Lamb that was called back. Also threaded the needle between 3 guys on that one pass up the seam. That ELITE fade pass to Cooper right on the money. Ran one in when there was nothing there.

Any other weird questions?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Was anyone elite? LOL LVE made an elite play? Must have missed that one. You mean the one where he actually made a good tackle?

LOL.........how can you make plays when the ones you make are either dropped or called back by penalty?

Already gave you one. The 35 yard play to Lamb that was called back. Also threaded the needle between 3 guys on that one pass up the seam. That ELITE fade pass to Cooper right on the money. Ran one in when there was nothing there.

Any other weird questions?
LOL

Well there is your problem. You seem to have very low standards.

Or maybe you just don't have an answer.

Steve007

Reaction score
Wow. I get this forum can be hyperbolic but my goodness.

Dak isn't leaving. Complaining about it is just dumb. The contract is signed. BUILD A BRIDGE, GET OVER IT.

He was playing at an MVP level. Tied for fourth in the league with 37 touchdown passes to only ten ints with a 104 rating!!! He is what you want in a QB. We have to do better around him.

With that said, this isn't an overhaul, it's a tune-up. And that is going to happen because like all GOOD TEAMS we are going to lose our coordinators and hopefully bring in the right staff to take the leap.

I don't want Dan Quinn to go. KM I'm wavering on but more on Nussmier and Philben.

We went 12-5 and had a tough draw in the first round. Played like crap and had dumb mistakes. We lost. IT HAPPENS. GET BETTER.
You are right Dak isn't leaving and Jerry will probably sign him to another big contract in 3 years. Complaining isn't dumb... saying Dak is elite is. The cowboys are what they are for the last several years. A lot of hype and no playoff success. Look at the pattern. It will happen again next season.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LOL

Well there is your problem. You seem to have very low standards.

Or maybe you just don't have an answer.

Didnt you just set the standard by saying LVE made an ELITE play?

On the contrary I said..........................."did anyone play elite"?

The entire team stunk it up yesterday. That included Dak.

It just shows your agenda when all you want to talk about is the QB.

WR's stunk it up, Oline stunk it up and the RB stunk it up. If you told me those three things alone I wouldnt even have to know who the QB was I could tell you that the QB stunk it up.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Didnt you just set the standard by saying LVE made an ELITE play?

On the contrary I said..........................."did anyone play elite"?

The entire team stunk it up yesterday. That included Dak.

It just shows your agenda when all you want to talk about is the QB.

WR's stunk it up, Oline stunk it up and the RB stunk it up. If you told me those three things alone I wouldnt even have to know who the QB was I could tell you that the QB stunk it up.
LOL

Listen to yourself Roy.

Is Dak off limits? We can't have an opinion on HIS performance?

You're not even understanding what I am asking. Even if handicapped by bad performances by the supporting cast, and even in a loss, is it unreasonable to expect at least one play from the QB that makes you say, "wow"? Show me even one of those wow plays.

The play LVE made was a great play at it's most needed time. Without that play Dak doesn't even get the chance to go down in history on the last play of the game.

It shows your agenda when all you want to do is talk about everyone but the QB.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LOL

Listen to yourself Roy.

You're not even understanding what I am asking. Even if handicapped by bad performances by the supporting cast, and even in a loss, is it unreasonable to expect at least one play from the QB that makes you say, "wow"? Show me even one of those wow plays.

The play LVE made was a great play at it's most needed time. Without that play Dak doesn't even get the chance to go down in history on the last play of the game.

I think its you that cant read buddy. This is now the 4th time I have said no one played well. That includes Dak.

You trolls can have your day. The season was going to end at some point and all this was predictable. Whether Dak had 300 yards and 3 TD's or sh!t the bed it was all going to be the same nonsense.

Take it out on Dak all you want, he didnt show like everyone else. Have at it.

wrongway

Reaction score
LOL

Listen to yourself Roy.

Case in point. Mahomes threw a couple of incomplete passes in that super bowl loss that were amazing. I believe one went right thru hills' hands and hit him in the facemask.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I think its you that cant read buddy. This is now the 4th time I have said no one played well. That includes Dak.

You trolls can have your day. The season was going to end at some point and all this was predictable. Whether Dak had 300 yards and 3 TD's or sh!t the bed it was all going to be the same nonsense.

Take it out on Dak all you want, he didnt show like everyone else. Have at it.

I understood you every time you deflected to "everyone sucked".
So I guess the answer my to question is.... NO, we can't critique Dak on HIS performance because of the performance of others.

And I have the "agenda"..... lol

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Case in point. Mahomes threw a couple of incomplete passes in that super bowl loss that were amazing. I believe one went right thru hills' hands and hit him in the facemask.
Exactly. No running game and a decimated o-line led to a below par performance by Mahomes but he still managed a play or two that made you say, "damn!"

Meanwhile, we watched Dak stand like a statue and get taken out by the one free rusher coming up the middle.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I understood you every time you deflected to "everyone sucked".
So I guess the answer my to question is.... NO, we can't critique Dak on HIS performance because of the performance of others.

And I have the "agenda"..... lol

Didnt everyone suck? NO harm in saying that. I know all you want to do is talk about Dak.

Enjoy your day in the sun. The Cowboys lost and Dak had a bad game. Have at it..........

offlimits

Reaction score
Well you’re talking about the best of all time. Sort of like shooting fish in a barrel there. And, Brady always had a great Oline in New England and has another one in Tampa. Put him behind a bad Oline and he’d look a bit different. Still very good because he’s the GOAT, but not the same.

Saints made Brady look like a practice squad spare. Brady was embarrassed on national TV. Why didn't Brady make his backup receivers look like All Pros?