Dak's odds of winning the championship at 31?

davidr295

Reaction score
I'd say he is about what Dak is. Blessed to have played with better teams but yea, bout on par with Dak. Average qb, limited skill set, isn't going to win you anything if you expect him to step up.
You could argue Jimmy G has ha
Except Dak was a MVP candidate and an all pro…Jimmy has never sniffed it lol.
Jimmy G was an MVP candidate in 2019, he also sniffed two NFC championship games winning 1 of those, in which Dak has never sniffed past the 2nd round

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This deserves its own thread so we can make fun of Dak for never reaching the conference Championship like Lamar has.
Jackson has only won two playoff games himself. You certainly wouldn’t be singing his praises for that one conference championship game. You and the rest of the Dak bashers wouldn’t be any happier with him. He’s only had two seasons over 3000 yards passing and hasn’t even sniffed a 4000 yard season. He stunk last season against KC in the playoffs. He’s not nearly as good in the playoffs as he is during the regular season. That’s the same problem we’ve seen with Dak. Despite being supported by a great defense, Jackson continues to struggle in the playoffs.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
...as Dallas homer. The "X" factor is always in play. Logistics are thrown out the window.

It could be this year or next couple. If he can fix or get better handle of things in post season.

That's biggest X factor.
Not sure if I know what you mean but if it's "anything can happen", then I agree. Yes, even Dak could win a championship if the stars align.

I'm always curious when people here seem to be so certain about the future. Whether Dak's gonna get a new contract or not, what his results will be... weird.

All I can base my opinion upon is the past. So right now I also don't think Dak can win a championship. But I'd never rule out the possibility of that one freak accident good year where everything falls into place.

But even if that happens I think Dak won't be the major factor. He'll just have driven the bus over the finishing line. What a great bus this would be though. If they do win #6 nobody cares about who has done what.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He also said past 30, still on the team that drafted him. In the case of Brady he won titles before he hit 30 and continued winning. The thread clearly talks about QB's competing for their first SB.
that's like trying to create a really tight needle head and see what fits through it. its so random

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You could argue Jimmy G has ha

Jimmy G was an MVP candidate in 2019, he also sniffed two NFC championship games winning 1 of those, in which Dak has never sniffed past the 2nd round
So I see the top 5 vote getters in 2019 and Jimmy G wasn’t there…..what are you looking at? Rex Grosslan sniffed a SB. Guess he was better than Justin Herbert.

davidr295

Reaction score
So I see the top 5 vote getters in 2019 and Jimmy G wasn’t there…..what are you looking at? Rex Grosslan sniffed a SB. Guess he was better than Justin Herbert.
You mean Grossman. He was in the discussion but at the end of the day he did not win MVP just like Dak didnt. Herbert hasn't done anything either.