Twitter: Dak's passing absence from training camp proves his value to Cowboys

starfan1

Reaction score
I have respect for veterans and anyone that respects others....when you throw insults then I have no respect for you....that's not what they teach in the Army or any of the armed forces.....it makes me doubt if you are a veteran at all or if you are looking for sympathy on the internet

you know Im a vet and being a veteran is important but I dont think Ive heard anyone else bring so much attention to the fact they were vets. I hope that his or her story isnt a bad one but ok we see your handle or site name

johneric8

Reaction score
Dak was 2-3. No matter how hard y'all guys try and take the Giants win from Dak the history books will show Dak with the W........ not Dalton who was terrible in that game not including 1 pass.
I'm on Dak's side but are you going to say "zeke is 2-3?"... Remember, Dak was historic and if it wasn't for a terrible defense he doesn't lose but a few games all season if healthy..
To even assume Dak doesn't do enough to win close games is conveniently forgetting just how many he helps win. I think the idea of of the word "TEAM" eludes some of the zoners vocab.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You said "Well...7 is more than zero lol." implying that Dak was better than Dalton against the Giants because he had a receiving TD and Dalton had zero TDs.

So, if that's the can then one could assume that you would agree that Cedrick Wilson was a better QB than Dak against the Giants because he had a TD pass and Dak didn't, right?
Did Dak and Dalton have zero passing yards? Why do you think Wilson on one play was better than them?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
you know Im a vet and being a veteran is important but I dont think Ive heard anyone else bring so much attention to the fact they were vets. I hope that his or her story isnt a bad one but ok we see your handle or site name
thank you for your service...and that's what I am used to seeing from vets, they never ask or wanted or did it for attention. in fact they often avoid the attention and are the most humble people I know.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Did Dak and Dalton have zero passing yards? Why do you think Wilson on one play was better than them?
You know Dak isn't going to see this and be upset with you, right? You don't have to suspend all reality to find ways to go around your own logic to defend him.

He has no idea you exist.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I’m so confused by what enjoyment he gets out of trolling…..
they need attention usually. they want to be heard and for some of them it provides a social interaction that they don't normally got. some of them been bullied and they see this as a way to be a bully (be on the other side for a change). some just like to be annoying for attention. a few have incompetency issues and this gives them a feeling of being competent and in charge....there is quite a variety

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You know Dak isn't going to see this and be upset with you, right? You don't have to suspend all reality to find ways to go around your own logic to defend him.

He has no idea you exist.
Yes I know he doesn’t know me you say this every time. I got it. But why are you not answering the question….why do you think Wilson on one play was better than Dak and Dalton?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes I know he doesn’t know me you say this every time. I got it. But why are you not answering the question….why do you think Wilson on one play was better than Dak and Dalton?
As I said... You believe Dak was better against the Giants than Dalton because he caught a TD pass (Dak also threw an INT and Dalton didn't, so there's that).

So, by your logic, Wilson was better than Dak at QB because he threw a TD pass, and unlike Dak, he did not throw an INT.

You could also say that Dak was better than Wilson at WR because he caught a TD pass.

See, that's why the logic is terrible.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dalton, Dak, blah blah blah, and more blah...... whatever here but can any Dak Homer tell us when is the last time he beat a playoff team or team with a winning record????

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dalton, Dak, blah blah blah, and more blah...... whatever here but can any Dak Homer tell us when is the last time he beat a playoff team or team with a winning record????
outside of injury in 2020 cutting season short. he beat the rams in 2019. we didn't go to playoffs, but beat Seattle in 2018.

what's your point again? oh, so all wins and losses are on the QB and nobody else bears responsibility ...got it:thumbup:, I will remember that......

so when was the last time your favorite QB, Dalton won a playoff game and beat a team with a winning record or win a must win game? oh, never...got it.... maybe you are a bears closet fan and just too ashamed to mention it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
As I said... You believe Dak was better against the Giants than Dalton because he caught a TD pass (Dak also threw an INT and Dalton didn't, so there's that).

So, by your logic, Wilson was better than Dak at QB because he threw a TD pass, and unlike Dak, he did not throw an INT.

You could also say that Dak was better than Wilson at WR because he caught a TD pass.

See, that's why the logic is terrible.
I never said Dak was better than Dalton because of a touchdown. I asked another poster how many touchdowns did Dalton scored.....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So let me ask you this....do you consider Eddie George to be a Cowboy? or Darren McFadden?
Oh wow...I'd forgotten eddie! I need To go see if there's yt highlights.

But....yes and yes. In the regular season Stat book.
Not sure why it's such a problem. It doesn't mean I have the same feeling for them as I do...say...randy white or Jason Witten.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
outside of injury in 2020 cutting season short. he beat the rams in 2019. we didn't go to playoffs, but beat Seattle in 2018.

what's your point again? oh, so all wins and losses are on the QB and nobody else bears responsibility ...got it:thumbup:, I will remember that......

so when was the last time your favorite QB, Dalton won a playoff game and beat a team with a winning record or win a must win game? oh, never...got it.... maybe you are a bears closet fan and just too ashamed to mention it.
Qbs take the heat and the glory. Always have always will. It's just the way it works.

It wasn't the punter that said I'm going to Disneyland

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh wow...I'd forgotten eddie! I need To go see if there's yt highlights.

But....yes and yes. In the regular season Stat book.
Not sure why it's such a problem. It doesn't mean I have the same feeling for them as I do...say...randy white or Jason Witten.
Its not a problem I was just seeing if there was just some allegiance to Dalton. That's interesting.....yeah I don't know what it is for me. Not sure if its multiple years or what. Deion wasn't here very long....I sort of get torn between considering him a Cowboy or not. It is what it is.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Qbs take the heat and the glory. Always have always will. It's just the way it works.

It wasn't the punter that said I'm going to Disneyland
True. I get that. But when he wins it's always because of everybody else on the team. When he loses we got posts from some of these pundits blaming him.

Like I have said he is in a lose-lose situation with these guys.

And as I have said, as a cowboys fan he gives us the best chance to succeed. Until someone proves otherwise. Then I will root for that guy.

khiladi

Reaction score
Finally, the Dak Homer has come out of the closet.
This I can respect.....

People forget that the actual roster was wasted while “training Dak”. We wasted the best OL and RG while Dak completely foundered around. There were times this team played Dak when the season was basically over, because Dak needed the experience.

Now the narrative is this FO didn’t give Dak the tools he needed. Love how they re-write the narrative…. it’s pretty comical.. This offense has been tailored to Dak since the very beginning…. even Zeke is now used as a play-action decoy…