Twitter: Dak's passing absence from training camp proves his value to Cowboys

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't make a player more important than the team, like yourself.

To answer your question.... I don't care who the Cowboys succeed with as long as they are succeeding. That's the difference in us. YOU care about who is leading the team to the success. I don't care who is leading as long as there's success.
show me when I have made a player more important than the team? I take offense to that accusation....I can say the same thing about you except you hate the player and would rather see the team suffer than the player succeed.

and much like you I have said this multiple time. if someone can show me how we could be successful and a path to compete for superbowl with Andy Dalton or Ben DeNucci, I would go with them. my opinion has all along been Dak gives us the best chance to succeed....

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I don't get that mindset. You can respect Dalton for what he brought to us and STILL love Dak as your hero.

Just because you give respect to Dalton for his time here is not going to somehow make Dak any less of a hero to you. They think Dak is gonna see this somehow and think less of them or something lol

He must have done something for them. Got them out of their mom's basement for a day. Bought em some ice cream or something. Hoping if they shovel enough manure he'll come back around. Weird and embarrassing. Well, I'm embarrassed for them. They are proud of themselves.

starfan1

Reaction score
oh leave the old miserable man alone....he can't help himself. he tried and it was funny to watch. you could see him just bloating and waiting to explode and then he couldn't keep up the farce any longer....he went back to what he is...a miserable old man nobody cares about....he gets his kicks coming here and just arguing with people.....so just humor him. its the nice thing to do.
Ya i just thought it to be funny he and someone else I cant remember who it was (so much nonsense happens here daily) was whining to the mods about Rocky using same analogy.

Everybody is so thin skinned nowadays

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He must have done something for them. Got them out of their mom's basement for a day. Bought em some ice cream or something. Hoping if they shovel enough manure he'll come back around. Weird and embarrassing. Well, I'm embarrassed for them. They are proud of themselves.
They 100% are bigger Dak fans then Cowboys fan.

They prove it on a daily basis. It really is sad. At one time I'm sure they were legit Dallas Cowboys fans, but now the line is too blurred. If Dak ever leaves the Cowboys I could see them leaving too (I wouldn't be upset). It's like the Lebron effect. His fans are never fans of the actual team. They are just fans of him.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
ooohhhh here we go, your awesome person self is starting to come out through that thin skin of yours. how did they ever let you in the army? oh, yeah, they needed someone in the kitchen
so what's wrong with brokeback mountain? is that some kind of an insult from you? or an attempt at insult....are you homophobic? come on say it. show your trueself
that kind of comment can get you banned LOL

go peel some potatoes
Hey you guys can tussle all day long but don't ever question a Vets standing. Dude was willing to die for this country.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You're not lying. They were better. Maybe the just liked Dalton better or something, who knows.
actually they did improve on paper per se, but doesn't change the fact that defense sucked and was among the worst in the league. they played against better offenses the first 5 games than they did the rest of the year (the offensive rankings at the time)...that's just how the schedule worked out. we had some easier games towards the end of the season, in Giants, Skins, Philly, Cinci, steelers all ranked in low 20s offensively. also we got lucky and played three games against team missing their starting QBs and defense dominated those games per se..... we also got rid of two players that not only weren't contributing, they were a liability and gave younger players a chance.......

but yeah, that defense last year was bad...

USArmyVet

Reaction score
ooohhhh here we go, your awesome person self is starting to come out through that thin skin of yours. how did they ever let you in the army? oh, yeah, they needed someone in the kitchen
so what's wrong with brokeback mountain? is that some kind of an insult from you? or an attempt at insult....are you homophobic? come on say it. show your trueself
that kind of comment can get you banned LOL

go peel some potatoes

Hey, if it is good enough for Rockport to say to members without issue then it is good enough for me to say, right?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
were you just not whining to the mods when rocky used a similar analogy? The hypocrites on this sites are many lol.

...and what happened to Rockport? Nothing. So if it's good enough for him to say......

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
oh, I do like Dak. but I like cowboys first. I belive Dak gives us the best chance to succeed. no other realistic alternative has been provided by any of the dak-bashers.
there were rumors from unreliable sources like Fish or few others who were click baiting
Dig....I'm with you.

I rarely get involved in bashing. I think dak still has some improvement to make....who doesn't?

Jaylon is the only exception...I'd like him out as I think he actually does hurt OUR Cowboys. No hope with that injury.

Dak....nope..

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Thank you kindly but he and a few others have no respect for veterans and they have shown that time and time again.
First I have seen it but I don't have time to read every post. On any occasion it's pretty pathetic to disrespect a Veteran.

starfan1

Reaction score
...and what happened to Rockport? Nothing. So if it's good enough for him to say......
Dude I don’t care what you do. People are thin skinned nowadays it’s just that you’re being a hypocrite but no need to worry you’re in good company there’s lots of cowboy fans that are

heck I can be at times

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm a Cowboy fan because........I don't give a damn about Andy Dalton in a Bears uniform? I don't want to be a Cowboy fan then if I have to like Andy Dalton lol.
I mentioned it because so.s of the silliness spouted was Andy as a cowboy. That counts mkay?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But yet haven't you said that all fans should support all Cowboys? I mean most hated Haley before he came to the Cowboys. Not like he was a lifer. Now that Andy is the starter in Chicago, sure feel free to root against him. But for last year you should respect what he did as a Cowboy, if you are indeed a true fan.
I don't recall saying all fans should support all Cowboys....but Dalton is not a Cowboy.....he's as much of a Cowboy as Eddie George is. And I don't respect what he did last year so I'm not a real Cowboy fan. That's fine.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes, people deserve credit for what they did.

You mean win all the games we won except for the gift from Atl? Put up comparable statistics to other starting QB's? Gave effort in spite of concussion & Covid?

Geez, no one is talking about erecting a statue just recognizing what was earned.
He beat the NFC East the worst division in football. GREAT. Congrats Andy.....instead of us getting the 4th overall pick in the draft we got the 10th. Thank you Dalton lol.