Twitter: Dak's passing absence from training camp proves his value to Cowboys

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Thank you kindly but he and a few others have no respect for veterans and they have shown that time and time again.
I have respect for veterans and anyone that respects others....when you throw insults then I have no respect for you....that's not what they teach in the Army or any of the armed forces.....it makes me doubt if you are a veteran at all or if you are looking for sympathy on the internet

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
They 100% are bigger Dak fans then Cowboys fan.

They prove it on a daily basis. It really is sad. At one time I'm sure they were legit Dallas Cowboys fans, but now the line is too blurred. If Dak ever leaves the Cowboys I could see them leaving too (I wouldn't be upset). It's like the Lebron effect. His fans are never fans of the actual team. They are just fans of him.

And the ironic thing is that anyone who isn't a diehard Dak fan like his homies is instantly labeled 'not a Cowboys fan'. Go figure.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Uhh I don't know what this has to do with anything I thought we were talking about Dalton and Dak? I only remember Wilson throwing one pass honestly. Wouldn't say he was better than Dak or Dalton that game.
and that's what makes him a troll. trolls can't help themselves, they find opportunities to make insane and idiotic comments....because they are looking to dig

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
And the ironic thing is that anyone who isn't a diehard Dak fan like his homies is instantly labeled 'not a Cowboys fan'. Go figure.
I challenge you....would you rather see Cowboys Succeed with Dak? or would your rather see cowboys fail so you can dak-bash?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Uhh I don't know what this has to do with anything I thought we were talking about Dalton and Dak? I only remember Wilson throwing one pass honestly. Wouldn't say he was better than Dak or Dalton that game.
You said "Well...7 is more than zero lol." implying that Dak was better than Dalton against the Giants because he had a receiving TD and Dalton had zero TDs.

So, if that's the can then one could assume that you would agree that Cedrick Wilson was a better QB than Dak against the Giants because he had a TD pass and Dak didn't, right?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
According to who? You? Ha! If I cared about what a Eagle fan thought about my fandom I probably wouldn't be not this site lol.
Why are you getting so defensive? That's def. the signs of someone not trying to hide something.....

acr731

Reaction score
Thank you kindly but he and a few others have no respect for veterans and they have shown that time and time again.

Who are you saying has no respect for vets? It can't be Rockport since he's one himself. It would be rather strange for a vet to have no respect for other vets, but I guess anything is possible.

I'll admit, though, I'm a USMC vet like Rockport and I find it hard to respect him with all the insults, garbage, and other stuff he says to us. But in the end we're still brothers with a common bond.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I have respect for veterans and anyone that respects others....when you throw insults then I have no respect for you....that's not what they teach in the Army or any of the armed forces.....it makes me doubt if you are a veteran at all or if you are looking for sympathy on the internet

"]I have respect for veterans".........".it makes me doubt if you are a veteran at all"....yeah, I can see the respect for veterans by questioning if someone is a veteran. Good luck with your crap man as I am done with your BS.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Who are you saying has no respect for vets? It can't be Rockport since he's one himself. It would be rather strange for a vet to have no respect for other vets, but I guess anything is possible.

I'll admit, though, I'm a USMC vet like Rockport and I find it hard to respect him with all the insults, garbage, and other stuff he says to us. But in the end we're still brothers with a common bond.

In spite of you being a Marine I will respect you anyway LOL (Army vet myself so I'm actually lower than you on the totem pole)

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
There's two things they won't do and it always gives em away.

1. They won't EVER imply that Dak might be at fault for something. They will throw literally every other player under the bus first. Past or present. Winners or losers. It don't matter.

2. They will always use the "You're not a real Cowboys fan" stuff trying to convince people that THEY are what the standard for a Cowboys fan should be. They try to pull the wool over people eyes. They think they're slick.

acr731

Reaction score
I challenge you....would you rather see Cowboys Succeed with Dak? or would your rather see cowboys fail so you can dak-bash?

This isn't a challenge whatsoever, I want the team to succeed with whomever is the QB, Dak, Gilbert, whoever #3 is, so on and so on.. I've said it time and time again that I would be totally fine with Dak having half the stats he has and the team beating the crap out of everyone. I'm not going to get into why I give him so much crap. If you want to know just read my post history. Its pretty clear.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
"]I have respect for veterans".........".it makes me doubt if you are a veteran at all"....yeah, I can see the respect for veterans by questioning if someone is a veteran. Good luck with your crap man as I am done with your BS.
like I said you have comprehension issues. I have never seen any veteran of any armed forces disrespect anyone, insult or attack....that's why I doubt if you are a veteran.....perhaps you were dishonorably discharged because of your insulting attitude....you are looking for sympathy, which is unbecoming....

acr731

Reaction score

You could offer your DD214 as proof of your service. But would he know what that is or what he was looking at?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This isn't a challenge whatsoever, I want the team to succeed with whomever is the QB, Dak, Gilbert, whoever #3 is, so on and so on.. I've said it time and time again that I would be totally fine with Dak having half the stats he has and the team beating the crap out of everyone. I'm not going to get into why I give him so much crap. If you want to know just read my post history. Its pretty clear.
read your troll history!! sorry I am not that drunk yet....

and if you think anybody else gives the team a better chance, then argue it. logically. show how and why....otherwise you have done nothing but dak-bash and you have no other answers and troll baiting....yeah you said Gilbert...why would gilbert give us a better chance to succeed? prove you know and understand football

acr731

Reaction score
read your troll history!! sorry I am not that drunk yet....

and if you think anybody else gives the team a better chance, then argue it. logically. show how and why....otherwise you have done nothing but dak-bash and you have no other answers and troll baiting....yeah you said Gilbert...why would gilbert give us a better chance to succeed? prove you know and understand football

I've never said that............ neither has anyone else you're arguing with in the last 20 or so posts. You did notice the order in which I listed the Dallas QB's, right?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The fact he even worded the question that way was strange to me.

I gave basically the same reply to it as you did....and crickets, no responds back.

I think he once again got caught up in trying to make it more about Dak then the Dallas Cowboys. Who cares who the QB is as long as the team is successful.... well, I guess now we know one person that cares who the QB is.