Twitter: Dak's passing absence from training camp proves his value to Cowboys

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Lotta teams passed on Dak. Even during contract talks.

Bears will start Andy.

Why do you HATE Dallas Cowboys players so much? Andy took a SHEETY team and almost made the playoffs. But you are such a dak slobber....you can;t give him ANY credit for it. Then you act like it's me that's the idiot.

The fug. People. I HATE them.
That’s because you’rea hater. It’s who you are. Want to know why I know? Because of the vast majority of your posts since you’ve been here.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dalton finished the Giants game 9 of 11 for 111 Yards with a 81.8% Comp % and a QB Rating of 108.7......yet he wasn't good according to you? Okay.
No QB could win with that defense. Dalton no exception. Thanks for proving all of us football educated who’ve been trying to tell you haters for months. You finally fessed up.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:laugh:
Still living in 2016.. 5 years in and a billion dollars later and his rookie year is still his best year, pretty sad. But since 2016, Dad has struggled against the better teams.. like really struggled.. like worse every year struggled.. but yay!, he was good in 2016, we have that at least!

And of course a troll like you is going to pretend all these other qbs are just beating playoff teams left and right correct? WRONG! Every qb has a worse record against winning teams than bad teams. News flash buddy that’s why they are winning teams

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why where were we going with Dak?
8-8 at best and if that?
Man, are you guys been blind for the last 4 years?
The dude couldn't even beat an injured riddled Eagles team for the division in a game he scored a WHOPPING 9 POINTS!!!!

you really are one of the worst posters here. These dumb posts have no thought to them and add no value to the board

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He’s worse than a troll. There’s no name for what he is.
A troglodyte...
Eye-of-tiger-26.jpg

We can call him TROG... :muttley:

Hey, look...TROG is back! :muttley:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Why? Maybe I think Dak will number 7 in the NFL, is that bad or something> Just because we don't wait on our knees for Lord Dak to arrive doesn't mean we aren't fans.
You didn’t say you had him at #7 now did you. I also have him at #7 right now but top 5 by end of the year. You can’t be cute with me. I’ll call you out every time.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You're right. Since the FO is not serious about getting anyone qualified to be the backup. Normally, it may be ok to do that, but this season is not one of those with Dak coming off this injury and will be getting minimal practice in the preseason. If he goes down in the initial part of the season, Dallas is toast. But it would have been their own dammmmm fault. Somehow i feel you like that scenario.

I would guess you would say at least 25% of the front offices are really good... obviously ours not being one of them. So that would mean 8 teams..... 8 teams that would have a rock solid back up QB. Please tell me the 8 teams that plan, and take the back up QB position seriously, whic means they have a great plan if their starter goes down, unlike our guys who clearly are so amateurish by comparison.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
How many touchdowns he score?
Not only that but the passes weren't even close to being accurate......if we use the Dak scale. Funny with Dak is accuracy even though he has a high completion percentage but with everybody else completion percentage shows how accurate they are.

Whats worst is these guys don't see how bias they are and wonder why they are called haters

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many touchdowns he score?
Quick question.....Tadd Prescott or Dalton at QB for us due to Dak having some sort of new injury????
Try to let your mind answer this as if you ask your heart I'm pretty sure I know who you're selecting......:rolleyes: