Twitter: Dak's passing absence from training camp proves his value to Cowboys

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Not only that but the passes weren't even close to being accurate

the pass he dropped in the bucket down the sideline to Gallup to set up the winning FG wasn't accurate?

just stop. the truth can't be changed no matter how much BS you shovel.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
the pass he dropped in the bucket down the sideline to Gallup to set up the winning FG wasn't accurate?

just stop. the truth can't be changed no matter how much BS you shovel.

is that the pass that Gallup had to contort himself into a pretzel and bend backward like a gymnast to catch...that was one of the absolute worst long passes I have ever seen in the NFL. lets just say Andy should have bought dinner for Gallup for the rest of the season for that catch.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
You didn’t say you had him at #7 now did you. I also have him at #7 right now but top 5 by end of the year. You can’t be cute with me. I’ll call you out every time.

Call me out? I am not sure you understand what that means. lol

You: Dak will be Top 5
Me: Probably Not
You: Go watch Wentz

That's not calling anyone or anything out. That's being childish. You don't/can't call someone out just because they have a different opinion than you do. Your opinion is no more valid than anyone else's.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Call me out? I am not sure you understand what that means. lol

You: Dak will be Top 5
Me: Probably Not
You: Go watch Wentz

That's not calling anyone or anything out. That's being childish. You don't/can't call someone out just because they have a different opinion than you do. Your opinion is no more valid than anyone else's.
That's not how it went but go ahead and lie about it, it's cute.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak was 2-3. No matter how hard y'all guys try and take the Giants win from Dak the history books will show Dak with the W........ not Dalton who was terrible in that game not including 1 pass.
actually that one pass was because of Gallup heroics. he had to contort his body like a gymnast, bend backward and make an all time great catch to save Andy's arse....Andy should have bought dinner for gallup for the rest of the season for that save.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
In the NFL or just on the Cowboys? I can buy on the Cowboys.. NFL.. prob not.
That's not how it went but go ahead and lie about it, it's cute.

Please. It's exactly how it went. I dont' know how to do the multiple quote thing on here but,

Your post # 92 you stated that Dak would be Top 5
My Reply post #110 stated - on the Cowboys or in the NFL, I can buy the Cowboys but the NFL, Prob Not
Your reply post #112 stated: then go root for Wentz

Again, that is not calling anyone out, its childish behavior and you should be ashamed which is prob why you're saying I was lying, you don't want to own up to your own childish behavior. (That's how you call someone out, btw).

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yes...I am am "seriously" using career stats. Since that is how you judge a QB.

I SAID....let Dak get a few more years.....and be the better QB.

You are using your wishful thinking at this point. Then acting like some ram jet.

Dak has the potential to be WAY better than andy. WAY WAY better. But right now...he ain't. It's no knock on Dak. Why you so sensitive little dak protective wussy?
LOL. so according to you Dalton is a better QB than Mahomes, Steve young, Troy Aikman,

too funny. you are chin deep in doodoo with your argument LOL

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Lotta teams passed on Dak. Even during contract talks.

Bears will start Andy.

Why do you HATE Dallas Cowboys players so much? Andy took a SHEETY team and almost made the playoffs. But you are such a dak slobber....you can;t give him ANY credit for it. Then you act like it's me that's the idiot.

The fug. People. I HATE them.
:huh:

he had a franchise tag on him. how did they exactly pass on him? why do you hate cowboys so much...you would rather see cowboys lose so you can gloat with your dak-bashing....sad. really sad.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It's not trolling.

He didn't complete the Giants game..similarly to Wentz not being giving credit for the Eagles beating the Chargers when he tore his ACL.

It's not hating etc but the games were far from over and still in the balance.

Prescott was 1-3 last season.
actually. factually according to NFL rules he does get credit for that win. he was 2-3...no matter how many times you say it or try, it doesn't change NFL facts.

now, if you have issue with the rules, you can certainly send an email to Goodell and ask him to review the rules in next year's competition committee meeting. until then, you would be wrong.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It's not baseball though. Starting pitchers don't play every game and most of the time doesn't play every inning.

Fans can say whatever they want but it goes down as 2-3 for Dak in 2020. Those are facts not feelings
I agree. And have stated that’s the official stat. I was just providing a moderate solution that everyone might agree on.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL. so according to you Dalton is a better QB than Mahomes, Steve young, Troy Aikman,

too funny. you are chin deep in doodoo with your argument LOL

Mahomes? Um....not sure about that. A tie maybe.
The other two? Nope.....those guys have rings. Long term success. It's not ENTIRELY numbers....I suppose.

I probably should have refrained from the 'way way way" better part. :oops:

I think Andy gets a bad rap. He's a good QB thrown into a nasty situation.
And as i have said...I fully believe Dak's gonna have great career numbers...Better than Andy's. ....and hopefully a ring or two.

I would say "shin" deep.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
actually. factually according to NFL rules he does get credit for that win. he was 2-3...no matter how many times you say it or try, it doesn't change NFL facts.

now, if you have issue with the rules, you can certainly send an email to Goodell and ask him to review the rules in next year's competition committee meeting. until then, you would be wrong.

Sure...rules are rules. If you are ESPN....maybe a STRICT assessment is required.

But fans are free to give as much credit to Andy as they wish.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dalton finished the Giants game 9 of 11 for 111 Yards with a 81.8% Comp % and a QB Rating of 108.7......yet he wasn't good according to you? Okay.
he lost an 8 point lead and momentum of the game. had a turn over and one single pass due to heroics of Gallup saved his tush with a 38 yard heroic catch. otherwise he was incompetent up to that point. see the 55 second mark

Michael Gallup *INCREDIBLE* Catch vs Giants | NFL Cowboys vs Giants Week 5 Highlights - YouTube

Dalton sucks, there is no denying it. no matter how much you spin it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Sure...rules are rules. If you are ESPN....maybe a STRICT assessment is required.

But fans are free to give as much credit to Andy as they wish.
it NFL rules. like I said, write an email to Goodell, but I know you and likes of you, make up your own rules, in your own world and are so proud of making up rules....its comical.

fans are free to do anything they want. doesn't mean that its OFFICIALLY acceptable. like I said, make up rules in your fantasy world and pat yourself on the back.