Twitter: Daks QBR against winning teams

Nav22

Reaction score
What's sad is it still does not change the fact or the answer to the original question. But yes Lets judge a game where LT, RT G , WR 1,2,3 RB1,2 are out to try and deflect the purpose of the OPs Post. He was asked, he didn't throw it out there to dis anyone. He at least is putting things up he knows is true and not some fantasy delusions some here like to spew.
He knowingly omitted one of Wentz’s games vs teams with a winning record, SOLELY because Wentz was garbage in that game.

Keep defending that trash.

Oh, and Wentz’s overall QBR is what it is because he’s been complete garbage against teams that don’t have a winning record.

You know, kind of like when he walked into Dallas in the game of the year, Sunday night.... and promptly choked, like he does in every big game. Dak outplayed him and got the W, as usual.

Dak’s better. Deal with it.

Nav22

Reaction score
I asked a question, do you see the question mark? You can answer or avoid like Dakpresgoat does.
I noticed you were too big of a coward to respond to my latest response to you.

It’s okay. I shut your garbage down and exposed you as having NOTHING.
:laugh:

InTheZone

Reaction score
Of course you aren't going to give examples. I wouldn't expect anything less from you.
because it's as simple as watching the game. Brady probably had 2 noticeably bad passes all game. Even the commentator mentioned it's uncharacteristic of him. Meanwhile when Dak's throwing duds the commentators don't even try to say that was rare of him. It's foolish to simply go by QBR of Brady in the same game and say he was bad when it was CLEAR AS DAY he was playing better. Again, I'm not going into detail for why his QBR was low, I'm simply asking you to quit being lazy and actually watch his game. You can analyze his results, I'm not going to spoon feed what I saw because you could easily see the same for yourself if you watch.

If I ask you to rewatch the Patriots offense against us and you still can't see a difference then that's all I need to know when it comes to some peoples analysis of what's happening on the field. And if there's still a misunderstanding I'm not arguing Brady didn't have a bad or average QBR, I'm arguing against the narrative he had a bad/average QBR due to HIS play and then the comparison to Dak's to justify our own QBs performance when it was clearly for different reasons MOST of the time.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Let’s discuss. This is interesting

It is not a good number. But then again the entire team loses their composure against teams with winning records. He has had a good year but when people like Jackson are tearing it up, he had no business being in the discussion anyway.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dak's adjusted QBR by game

BUF 55.3
NE 35.4
DET 73.0
MIN 83.9
NYG 70.0
PHI 64.3
NYJ 71.9
GB 31.7
NO 78.1
MIA 82.4
WSH 94.2
NYG 94.3

The median QBR for the season is about 53.6 going by PFR's passing stats for 2019. Dak's only games below the median are against Green Bay and against NE.

Still believe that we should have won the Vikings game if they decided to keep it in Dak's hot hand. But this coaching staff does the opposite of what is working in a particular game. Just like they should have left the ball in Zeke's hand against the Bills. This coaching staff has can't coach smart situational football and can't adjust in game which is why they are constantly outcoached.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He knowingly omitted one of Wentz’s games vs teams with a winning record, SOLELY because Wentz was garbage in that game.

Keep defending that trash.

Oh, and Wentz’s overall QBR is what it is because he’s been complete garbage against teams that don’t have a winning record.

You know, kind of like when he walked into Dallas in the game of the year, Sunday night.... and promptly choked, like he does in every big game. Dak outplayed him and got the W, as usual.

Dak’s better. Deal with it.

And shouldn't Wentz QBR against winning teams in games that the Eagles didn't win be subtracted. Since some claim that we can't give credit to Dak for his performance against the VIkings if he didn't do enough to win that game. :rolleyes: A whole thread was made complaining about Dak receiving praise and credit for how he played in the Vikings game.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Still believe that we should have won the Vikings game if they decided to keep it in Dak's hot hand. But this coaching staff does the opposite of what is working in a particular game. Just like they should have left the ball in Zeke's hand against the Bills. This coaching staff has can't coach smart situational football and can't adjust in game which is why they are constantly outcoached.

Dak had the ball at the end of the game. He failed.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I noticed you were too big of a coward to respond to my latest response to you.

It’s okay. I shut your garbage down and exposed you as having NOTHING.
:laugh:

I answered everything you asked. I specifically addressed you were putting a higher standard on everyone else but yourself.

*emoji* *emoji* *emoji*

InTheZone

Reaction score
true, but at the same time we still took our foot off the pedal and eased into some conservative formations to "kill the clock". I knew it was a mistake as soon as we did that and sure enough Dak failed in that situation.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
This has got be the laziest tv producing I've seen in awhile. Click bait and discussion salad...

If you want know how Dak's fairs against good teams look at his QBR In the Playoffs!!
Playoffs? We are still in the regular season.

Nav22

Reaction score

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

As Wentz failed to win some of the games where his QBR was pointed out against winning teams. Only the Bills and Packers should count. And now he has a 5-6 record and is doing no better than Dak when it comes to wins this season.

GoJacks

Reaction score
Yeah we get it, Dak is crappy against good teams. Rah rah rah rah. So is the rest of this terrible team. No one gets a pass. Get over it. I’m tired of seeing the same stuff recycled over and over and over again. Dak sucks, Zeke is fat, Fire Garrett, rah rah. This board is as predicable and repetitive as this terrible Cowboys team.
But isn't Prescott the only player asking for a contract equal to over 20% of the salary cap? It's a relevant question, no?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
But isn't Prescott the only player asking for a contract equal to over 20% of the salary cap? It's a relevant question, no?

Who cares at this point? I want the entire roster gone anyways. Everyone on this team is cancerous. Dak is another team’s problem.