Twitter: Daks QBR against winning teams

dallas72

Reaction score
Don’t all players in any sport play better against bad teams than they do against good teams? Without other QB’s QBR against good teams, this stat means nothing. In fact, I would assume being average against good teams in probably above average.
I agree it's all Daks fault lol..the balls that bounce off WRs hands for ints, the dropped passes, poor play calling, lack of leadership or heart .Dak is the ONLY Cowboy playing w any type of passion ...Is he the best QB? No but has made great strides this year ..our Defense is the bigger problem..cant stop the run or the pass..0 turnovers, DLaw 100 mil lol he has what 5 sacks?...Jaylon hasnt improved still cant shed any blockers, Byron 0 ball skills

Mrrogerius

Reaction score
If Dak had already signed a deal for 30mil/year this wouldn't be such a repetitive topic. The only reason these posts keep popping up is because Dak for some freaking crazy reason is delusional enough to think he's worth 40mil a year.

He isn't.

Birdgang

Reaction score
Remember when everyone declared Wentz as being elite enough to carry any average offensive player and also how PFF ranks the Eagles O Line as top 5. But, some say that they are as good as the Cowboys O Line.

Yea some did do that here , but I think it was more to knock on Dak then anything else. Eagles Oline is still very good just like rest of O getting hit with injuries. ITs almost unreal at this point how Eagles' health has been last 3 years. Now I do know Wentz cant throw and catch the ball ...4 out of the 6 losses Gaming winning TDs were dropped hitting WRs hands 2 games multi go ahead on big downs. Wentz needs to step up and put more work in with these rookies and practice squad guys , so I blame him as well .

DFWJC

Reaction score

Louis we all know coaching is a problem but u need to stop trolling my homie. That ship has sailed.

His overall statement has truth but, fwiw
That guy's stats are wrong.
Dak has 23 TDs and 11 ints.

plus, the dude is mixing QB rating with QBR.
Dak's rating is 99.8 or 12th in the league.

Furthermore, 5 years ago ratings should be kicked up about 5 points on average to match 2019. (Average is about 9-10 point upward adjustment required each decade)

Still, is overall point is valid.
Team game...and team includes coaching

Last edited:

KB1122

Reaction score
The data - at least for this year - is pretty clear. Dak is a good quarterback against bad teams and average at best against winning teams.

You have to decide if that's the team that you want to be.

We pretty much have to decide: are we "things could be better" people or "things could be worse" people?

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
Dak's adjusted QBR by game

BUF 55.3
NE 35.4
DET 73.0
MIN 83.9
NYG 70.0
PHI 64.3
NYJ 71.9
GB 31.7
NO 78.1
MIA 82.4
WSH 94.2
NYG 94.3

The median QBR for the season is about 53.6 going by PFR's passing stats for 2019. Dak's only games below the median are against Green Bay and against NE.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

Furthermore, 5 years ago ratings should be kicked up about 5 points on average to match 2019. (Average is about 9-10 point upward adjustment required each decade)

Accuracy % is one aspect that has been incredibly high the past few years and really bumping up QB ratings. NFL rule changes have really hurt defensive coverage.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Dak's adjusted QBR by game

BUF 55.3
NE 35.4
DET 73.0
MIN 83.9
NYG 70.0
PHI 64.3
NYJ 71.9
GB 31.7
NO 78.1
MIA 82.4
WSH 94.2
NYG 94.3

The median QBR for the season is about 53.6 going by PFR's passing stats for 2019. Dak's only games below the median are against Green Bay and against NE.

Yep, and of those two games one was in horrible conditions that left Brady with a 40 QBR.

This thread was a big time L for Dak haters, and again for lil Willie

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
You said that Dak has not had to deal with the injuries and talent Wentz has had to.

Two weeks ago Wentz had Johnson, Peter's, Brooks, Kelce, and Ertz. Are you saying Dak hasn't faced the adversity of only playing with 5 all-pros?

Sorry buddy
You just making yourself look foolish. Wentz wasn't even drafted the last time Peters sniffed All-Pro status, and Ertz was never awarded that honor. Having a couple All-Pro's in your offense isn't going to win many games without the other 8 players to complement them.

If you can't concede losing your 3 starting receivers, and 2 best offensive lineman will affect your quarterback that I have nothing else for you.

InTheZone

Reaction score

plus how many times have we held our breath when Dak's throwing right to the DB this year, same problem he had in 2017.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Yep, and of those two games one was in horrible conditions that left Brady with a 40 QBR.

This thread was a big time L for Dak haters, and again for lil Willie
sad that some of you actually think Brady was bad against us. I'm not even going to give you examples other than watch the game again and tell me Brady was the issue they weren't moving the ball. Ultimate troll post.

HungryLion

Reaction score
sad that some of you actually think Brady was bad against us. I'm not even going to give you examples other than watch the game again and tell me Brady was the issue they weren't moving the ball. Ultimate troll post.

He didn’t say Brady was bad. He said the conditions were horrible which held Brady back. Which is factual. It actually implies that Brady’s low QBR was due to the conditions. Not Brady playing bad.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You just making yourself look foolish. Wentz wasn't even drafted the last time Peters sniffed All-Pro status, and Ertz was never awarded that honor. Having a couple All-Pro's in your offense isn't going to win many games without the other 8 players to complement them.

If you can't concede losing your 3 starting receivers, and 2 best offensive lineman will affect your quarterback that I have nothing else for you.

No little buddy, you're making yourself look foolish.

If you can't concede in what you said was wrong then there's no reason to continue this on.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Of course you aren't going to give examples. I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He didn’t say Brady was bad. He said the conditions were horrible which held Brady back. Which is factual. It actually implies that Brady’s low QBR was due to the conditions. Not Brady playing bad.

Man, that guy sucks. The fact that was his reply to my post is pretty damning for him.