Dak's Stats Last Season vs. Romo's 2012 Season (Both Contract Years)

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
False again. Romo got 2 1st place votes in 2014, Dak has only ever received 1 1st place vote which was in 2016. So Romo has more career 1st place votes
Over points. Not hard to compute unless your achy-breaky heart can't handle it.

GINeric

Reaction score
You Dak stanleys only like to bring up stats when its convenient.

When he led the league in Ints in 2022, yall wanted to throw in context all a sudden

First of all, I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan. I cheer for each and every player that wear the star on their helmets. Dak currently plays for the Dallas Cowboys.

So I don't understand this "stanley" word you lil kids made up.

With that said, when Dak led the league in ints.... he led the the league in ints, period. You said "yall" wanted to throw in context all of a sudden..... show me where I made any excuses for Dak's ints 2 whole years ago. Please provide us with the link, a post, anything....

If you can't provide that then you just proved that you're another one of those weak, low football IQ bums who have to tell lies to try and make a valid point. Go play kid....

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Here is a comparison of Dak vs Romo in a contract year. The stats are for the season prior to the contract year. Romo was treated like Jerry's son while Dak has been treated like an unproven rookie. Double standard, plain and simple and Dak's numbers and wins are better than Romo's.

In 2013, Romo signed a a six-year, $108 million contract extension with $55 million in guarantees and a $25 million signing bonus. This contract extension saw Romo make just $1.2 million less than HOF, 2-time Super Bowl Champ Peyton Manning.

Meanwhile in 2023, Dak outplayed Romo in most of the important stats except total yards as shown below. Romo was never questioned or ever in a "prove it" season like Dak is facing this season as Romo was Jerry's adopted son and treated as such. In 2023 Dak played one more game than Romo's 2012 season but only had 9 interceptions to Romo's 19. Ouch!!

2023 Dak's led the Cowboys to an 12-5 season and was 2nd in NFC MVP Voting
CMP ATT Yards Comp% AVG TD INT Long Sack RTG QBR Carries Yds Avg TD Long
410 590 4,516 69.5 7.7 36 9 92 39 105.9 72.7 55 242 4.4 2 22

2012 Romo led the Cowboys to an 8-8 season
CMP ATT Yards Comp% AVG TD INT Long Sack RTG QBR Carries Yds Avg TD Long
425 648 4,903 65.6 7.6 28 19 85 36 90.5 64.6 30 49 1.6 1 15

Romo continues to be revered like he won a divisional playoff game or something, while Dak is reviled by the Fuhrer and half of the fan base. Go figure?
Too bad Romo did not have the offensive line that Dak has had.