Dal and 30 million

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I just was trying to get a list of all the people who want this or thinks Dal deserves this.

So in 5 years from now when the FANTASY BUBBLE that is Dak has burst. I want to remind you that you were on board for this crap.

But I guess no one can commit.

You all wanna act like its not your fault he got paid 30 million. When you were on board for it the whole time. Hyping him up

I am like Williebeamen. I won't watch on Sundays

I am telling you ill be crying. And the whole reason ill be here on this message board is for the satisfaction of rubbing all you Dak Supporters NOSES IN IT
I was going to just sit back and laugh at the chaos it causes here but now I can laugh at your tears as well. Thanks!

mardwin

Reaction score
Really? You do realize there's a thing called a Cap so if you give Dak more that means there is less for the others. . . which limits the talent on the team. . . you do know that's how it works right?

The ownership loves to overvalue their players. Dak is going to get an offer that his play will likely wont justify. Look at Kirk Cousins in Minny, Flacco with the Ravens and Carr with the Raiders.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I was going to just sit back and laugh at the chaos it causes here but now I can laugh at your tears as well. Thanks!
Thats why I will be laughing at your when the Delusion that is Dak never comes to fruition.

Did you know there are fools on this forum that would rather give Dak 30 million rather then give Zeke 20 million.

Are you one of those fools

NotForLong

Reaction score
The ownership loves to overvalue their players. Dak is going to get an offer that his play will likely wont justify. Look at Kirk Cousins in Minny, Flacco with the Ravens and Carr with the Raiders.
I know all of this rationale. All I asked is will you be Cheering or Crying?

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't care what someone else pays him to be our QB. The size of his bank account won't affect how well he plays or how much I shall want him to be a winner.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
If he gets 25 to 30 mil, I hope his guaranteed money is kept to a minimum so we can move on from him if he doesn't keep winning.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Thats why I will be laughing at your when the Delusion that is Dak never comes to fruition.

Did you know there are fools on this forum that would rather give Dak 30 million rather then give Zeke 20 million.

Are you one of those fools
Nah, I'm the fool laughing at other people's misery regardless. I'm laughing now knowing it's already gnawing at your brain 24/7. Hell I hope we pay home 35-40 mil a year just to see what you do next. Believe that.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I dont know how to create a poll.

If Dak signs for 30 million, will you be crying or cheering?

I'll be :lmao2:
I believe more Dak fans would be laughing in our faces rather than rooting for what's best for the team.

And never any crying, I'll continue to watch and hope for the best. When we struggle on offense I'll just have to wait for coaching changes and the contract to be up. We saw a fast turn around after Carr was released, that was a happy moment for me as a fan. As fans we can only hope for the best and wait.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah it means you could care less about the Cowboys. If that's the truth Why is he here
It means I can care less what Dak gets paid. That is what we are talking about don't try and twist it because you're depressed.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont know how to create a poll.
Click the Donate button above. make a donation, and poll creation tools are added to Create Thread. Presto! Instant poll making ability!

This has been another CowboysZone

w9u5BaD.png

Shoutout to @AzorAhai :)

NotForLong

Reaction score
I know you are but what am I?

Brilliant retort.

The team isn’t divided, at all. You crying on a message board isn’t the team being divided.
Ok there not divided. Keep believing that. There has been many players that have voiced thier concerns. Mainly those whose careers depend on his ability to throw the ball the WR's.

As far As fans, you think it doesn't matter if we are divided. And why are we divided?

Because the QB sucks. Yet the team keeps winning.

Which further enrages those who see the obvious truth that he sucks and is actually the weak link on an otherwise Great team

But the wins are what the FOOLS who LOVE Dak use to justify him. Rather then judging by his performance on the field. They argue with stats.

This Fan base is divided and one side is blind and and a willful idiot.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't care what someone else pays him to be our QB. The size of his bank account won't affect how well he plays or how much I shall want him to be a winner.
30 million to a liability at QB is Franchise suicide

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok there not divided. Keep believing that. There has been many players that have voiced thier concerns. Mainly those whose careers depend on his ability to throw the ball the WR's.

As far As fans, you think it doesn't matter if we are divided. And why are we divided?

Because the QB sucks. Yet the team keeps winning.

Which further enrages those who see the obvious truth that he sucks and is actually the weak link on an otherwise Great team

But the wins are what the FOOLS who LOVE Dak use to justify him. Rather then judging by his performance on the field. They argue with stats.

This Fan base is divided and one side is blind and and a willful idiot.
You do realize elements of the fanbase have been divided over quarterback since before Aikman retired right? All this misguided resentment did not begin with Prescott. There is a likely probability it will not end with Prescott also.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I believe more Dak fans would be laughing in our faces rather than rooting for what's best for the team.

And never any crying, I'll continue to watch and hope for the best. When we struggle on offense I'll just have to wait for coaching changes and the contract to be up. We saw a fast turn around after Carr was released, that was a happy moment for me as a fan. As fans we can only hope for the best and wait.
I am rooting for what is best. . . Not signing him to anything is what is in the best interest of the Cowboys.

And taking I'll just wait approach is why this is the highest VALUED franchise in the World and only are an 8-8 team.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
Good QBs make the supporting cast around them better. I like Dak, as a person and leader, but it is telling when they must upgrade the talent around him to make him better. I fear it will be a disaster once he is eating up a large part of the cap.

NotForLong

Reaction score
It means I can care less what Dak gets paid. That is what we are talking about don't try and twist it because you're depressed.
?
If you could care less about what Dak gets paid then you are not an astute fan and I am wasting my time replying to you.

Good day

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He will get 6/180, but it will not come out to 30/per year against the cap. After we throw away another year with Garrett, he will have a chance to win it all if they bring in Riley, Payton or someone of their level in 2020.