Dal and 30 million

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I hope it around 26-27 mill, but happy to have him as the qb either way.

NotForLong

Reaction score
He will get 6/180, but it will not come out to 30/per year against the cap. After we throw away another year with Garrett, he will have a chance to win it all if they bring in Riley, Payton or someone of their level in 2020.
How is he gonna win. If any other those coaches come here they will watch one practice, and bring someone in to compete with him. He'll never play for the Cowboys again

NotForLong

Reaction score
You are joking but saying 50 more threads is not an exaggeration and that is not funny.
Someone said 6 yrs at 180 million. If that happens its gonna be a lot more then 50 threads.

Funny thing is this thread was never meant to be one of those.

It was supposed to be a one word answer.

Crying or cheering. But no one will commit. They wanna use a lot of words to "REASON" WHY OR WHY NOT.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How is he gonna win. If any other those coaches come here they will watch one practice, and bring someone in to compete with him. He'll never play for the Cowboys again

So 67% completions is not accurate? Over 70% since Cooper got here. Don’t parrott idiots, watch the games. Him and Gallup have not synced up yet. Aside from not hitting him deep he is more than accurate. Kids a winner.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
?
If you could care less about what Dak gets paid then you are not an astute fan and I am wasting my time replying to you.

Good day
I don't care because it's been gone over repeatedly. As the cap sits now and next year there is enough space to sign all of our notable players that are coming up and a few notable FA. Why should I care after that has been established?

If it makes you feel better draw a pie chart and imagine Dak's cap hit covers up the area Romo's dead money was sitting after he retired. Happy now?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone said 6 yrs at 180 million. If that happens its gonna be a lot more then 50 threads.

Funny thing is this thread was never meant to be one of those.

It was supposed to be a one word answer.

Crying or cheering. But no one will commit. They wanna use a lot of words to "REASON" WHY OR WHY NOT.
1. Any contract amount Prescott signs will prompt numerous threads.
2. In truth, your thread is no different from the rest relating to the subject.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
30 million to a liability at QB is Franchise suicide
Meh, the difference between 25 mil per year and 30 mil per year is negligible. Whether or not he gets 30 mil a year is yet to be seen and whether or not he is a liability is purely an opinion.

NotForLong

Reaction score
You do realize elements of the fanbase have been divided over quarterback since before Aikman retired right? All this misguided resentment did not begin with Prescott. There is a likely probability it will not end with Prescott also.
There's always criticism.
But the DAK Phenomenon has torn this fan based apart.

How can 1/2 of the fan base see that he sucks
And the other 1/2 admire him

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's always criticism.
But the DAK Phenomenon has torn this fan based apart.

How can 1/2 of the fan base see that he sucks
And the other 1/2 admire him
You just basically described the Romo era for cowboyszone. Serious question. How old are you?

NotForLong

Reaction score
So 67% completions is not accurate? Over 70% since Cooper got here. Don’t parrott idiots, watch the games. Him and Gallup have not synced up yet. Aside from not hitting him deep he is more than accurate. Kids a winner.
See this is the perfect example of the Arguments Dak Fans use.

He sucks and this Fan Boy is using a stat to claim Dak is good.

HungryLion

Reaction score
See this is the perfect example of the Arguments Dak Fans use.

He sucks and this Fan Boy is using a stat to claim Dak is good.

Yes, fan boys relying on statistics, As opposed to relying on your in depth analysis of his play.

So foolish of them.

NotForLong

Reaction score
You just basically described the Romo era for cowboyszone. Serious question. How old are you?
I have criticized the Play of Romo but always were grateful we had him based on the scarcity of true NFL talent at QB.

I never criticized Aikman.

This QB is terrible yet 1/2 the Fan base wants to give him 30 million. Am I missing something

HungryLion

Reaction score
Why, how does that money affect you?!?????

It doesn’t affect me personally, hence why I wouldn’t cry or be really mad about it.

It does affect the teams salary cap, which is why I would prefer they get him for a lower number.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
See this is what I mean. This Dak Fan Boy acts as if we shouldn't even discuss his contract.

Because he likes Dak and he wants what's best for Dak
"Dak fanboy act"??
are you serious?????? I'm a football fan, first and foremost a Cowboys fan for over 30 years.
I'm just wondering why you fans are concerned about the money, stop thinking about the imaginary CAP and dictating what players should make.
Dak is our QB, accept it
QB is the highest paid position so why not pay him because someone else will if given the chance.