Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Im playing devils advocate here,

Im aware of the video, it still doesn’t prove he was apart of the altercation. It does prove he was with the “group” in the elevator. Are they saying everyone of those kids in that elevator was in the altercation?
That was the statement from the detective which is all we have along with the video.

I must remind you that I personally hope he had nothing to do with this matter.

Dre11

Reaction score
Jesus, you’re insufferable. You’re intentionally instigating drama even though you damn well know what his well documented issues have been. Stop baiting people into asinine
arguments and grow up.

It's not asinine or baiting you're making claims based on no evidence he's did anything wrong. You're the one being insufferable here. What has he done that he needs to "CLEAN HIS LIFE UP" ? has he been charged with a crime? If he does get charge then you got a point. Until then he's done nothing that he needs to clean his life up.

J817

Reaction score
So someone was a knucklehead around him. But he should clean up his life?

Once you reach a certain time in your life, it’s time to stop hanging out with knuckleheads. It takes maturity to cut ties from bad influences. It’s not easy. Especially when you grew up with the knuckleheads or are related to them (I had the misfortune to have both). He’s a million dollar athlete. He needs to mature and leave the wanksta lifestyle behind.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jesus, you’re insufferable. You’re intentionally instigating drama even though you damn well know what his issues have been. They’re well documented. Stop baiting people into asinine arguments and grow up.
It’s not instigating drama though it’s about the facts. And we can sit here and complain about his rap career or the crowd he hangs with but the fact is he didn’t have a history of “crime” like others have insinuated. And for some of us we like to take a wait and see approach as opposed to a guilty verdict before the facts have even come out.

In all my years alive I’ve just never seen the police tip off a murderer they are looking at him lol. They are not moving as if they have the proper evidence he committed this crime is all I’m saying.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's not asinine or baiting you're making claims based on no evidence he's did anything wrong. You're the one being insufferable here. What has he done that he needs to "CLEAN HIS LIFE UP" ? has he been charged with a crime? If he does get charge then you got a point. Until then he's done nothing that he needs to clean his life up.
Character problems. Trouble with authority. Maturity and dedication issues. Do not reply to me until you educate yourself. Knowledge is a simple google search away.

He’s a child trying to live the life of a rap star and professional athlete, and for years he’s proven he’s incapable of handling it. That’s not even accounting for what he’s involved with now.

You’re welcome for the schooling. Good night to you.

Dre11

Reaction score
Once you reach a certain time in your life, it’s time to stop hanging out with knuckleheads. It takes maturity to cut ties from bad influences. It’s not easy. Especially when you grew up with the knuckleheads or are related to them (I had the misfortune to have both). He’s a million dollar athlete. He needs to mature and leave the wanksta lifestyle behind.

Really? Knuckleheads come in all shapes sizes and ages. Not only gangstas as some put it shoot people, fight people. Do you not have friends you hang out with?

plymkr

Reaction score

At 1:38 of this video the Detective states emphatically "they are the same people who were involved in that fight" which showed what appears to be Joseph and crew. The video was a snippet as well and may be longer with regard to the fight.

Of course, this does not prove anything with regard to the shooter or who was in that SUV.

Ok in that video does it show KJ throwing a punch? KJ is wearing a white hoodie with a large design on the front. I tried pausing the video to see if KJ was swinging. The guy smoking that is blamed for starting it doesn't look like KJ. But did KJ join into the fray and throw some punches. Not saying that makes him guilty of murder but if KJ did throw some punches then Goodell is going to be all over that. And everyone knows Goodell gets suspension happy with the Cowboys. What a mess and a shame all around.

I think this has been the worst offseason since 1995 when Irvin was arrested. This just sucks for everyone.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I’m not saying they’re going to charge him I’ve only seen the tweets. I don’t know any of the details other than he placed himself at the scene.
We will agree that Joseph is an idiot for putting himself In that situation. This will be something that will be over the Cowboys heads for awhile.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

From Clarence Hill:

The case is still open, but police have released surveillance video that appears to show Joseph among the group of people who fought with Ray and his friends earlier that night.

“They are the same people who were involved in that fight,” Dallas PD Det. Tonya McDaniel told FOX4.

Per a source, Joseph has admitted to being at the scene but said he was not involved in the shooting.

So the elevator video was after the altercation at some point, wonder when the shooting occurred time wise?

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Birds-Of-A-Feather-Flock-Together-1024x1024.jpg

Cowboys front office are idiots.

They knew about Kelvin Joseph's past and why LSU cut him, hence why he left to Kentucky for his senior year. Now, he's back to hanging out with some bad crowd who are now involved with a shooting murder. Cowboys screw up all the time.

I called it during last year's draft when monster DT Christian Barmore dropped into the 2nd round and the Cowboys had the 44th pick. They should have paired up one of their several 4th round picks to move up from 44th into the top 2nd round picks (the way the Patriots did) to pick up Christian Barmore who could have solidified the center of our D-line for many years to come.

Instead, the Cowboys stayed put and overdrafted this hoodlum bum who thinks he's a "Gangsta" rapper and loves to hang out with the wrong crowd.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s not instigating drama though it’s about the facts. And we can sit here and complain about his rap career or the crowd he hangs with but the fact is he didn’t have a history of “crime” like others have insinuated. And for some of us we like to take a wait and see approach as opposed to a guilty verdict before the facts have even come out.

In all my years alive I’ve just never seen the police tip off a murderer they are looking at him lol. They are not moving as if they have the proper evidence he committed this crime is all I’m saying.
My post was in relation to his well documented issues, independent of what he’s involved with at the moment. Dating back to LSU, he’s had maturity and character problems. I’m not claiming he is or has been a criminal. I’m saying he’s too immature and unprofessional. If we can’t find common ground in that, then there’s nothing else I can say.