Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Either way, I hope there’s nothing to all of the rumors. We shall see.

And on a broader view, I hope he can clean up his life. He’s obviously still not mature enough to handle adult responsibilities and his already sketchy character concerns are going to be exacerbated by this, even if it’s proven he wasn’t involved. Let’s hope he gets things figured out like other Cowboys players have in the past.

J817

Reaction score
The police said those in the elevator video were indeed part of the altercation, not sure what else that means.

I don’t know either. Let’s hope it means the group was in the elevator while Joseph was there, but Joseph was not apart of the altercation or the shooting. Him being named “a person of interest” can mean anything. Perhaps he is the only person they can identify right now. We will see.

Dre11

Reaction score
Either way, I hope there’s nothing to all of the rumors. We shall see.

And on a broader view, I hope he can clean up his life. He’s obviously still not mature enough to handle adult responsibilities and his already sketchy character concerns are going to be exacerbated by this, even if it’s proven he wasn’t involved. Let’s hope he gets things figured out like other Cowboys players have in the past.

Clean up his life from what? Stop rapping?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You are speculating dude. Unless they have credible witnesses that say Joseph was a part of the shooting, law enforcement can’t just put the charge on him. Especially with thr lawyer that Joseph will have.

I’m not saying they’re going to charge him I’ve only seen the tweets. I don’t know any of the details other than he placed himself at the scene.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I don’t know either. Let’s hope it means the group was in the elevator while Joseph was there, but Joseph was not apart of the altercation or the shooting. Him being named “a person of interest” can mean anything. Perhaps he is the only person they can identify right now. We will see.

At 1:38 of this video the Detective states emphatically "they are the same people who were involved in that fight" which showed what appears to be Joseph and crew. The video was a snippet as well and may be longer with regard to the fight.

Of course, this does not prove anything with regard to the shooter or who was in that SUV.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hmm, not sure but it got a lot of likes
What do you mean you aren’t sure? You don’t know what you’re posting? And getting “likes” isn’t a issue when you’re engaging in as discussion with me. Prime example, you posted misinformation but they didn’t even read your post just the fact you disagreed with me was enough. Your guaranteed a like from @jwooten15 , @Captain-Crash and @J_Allen they don’t give a damn what you post lol.

plymkr

Reaction score
Right. We know that he was with that group, but we don't know if they parted ways before the shooting or if any of them even did the shooting, although there's reason to suspect it since they were in an altercation with the man who was shot. Joseph was easily identifiable because of his necklace, if nothing else, so it's understandable that the police would be interested in him.
Exactly. Right now no one has any idea what happened between the fight and the shooting. KJ could have been long gone. I don't want to hate on the guy because there's some bad optics. I'm going to wait and see what happens. I feel bad for the victim's family but until there's proof or a conviction I'm not going to assume KJ did anything. It's still difficult for me to see how someone with no criminal background can jump to being involved in a murder. It doesn't add up. So we'll see how it plays out.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
What do you mean you aren’t sure? You don’t know what you’re posting? And getting “likes” isn’t a issue when you’re engaging in as discussion with me. Prime example, you posted misinformation but they didn’t even read your post just the fact you disagreed with me was enough. Your guaranteed a like from @jwooten15 , @Captain-Crash and @J_Allen they don’t give a damn what you post lol.

Misinformation? Pac-Man Jones really did that stuff

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

At 1:38 of this video the Detective states emphatically "they are the same people who were involved in that fight" which showed what appears to be Joseph and crew. The video was a snippet as well and may be longer with regard to the fight.

It’s worth noting though that same detective not too long ago accused a rapper from Florida of killing someone in Dallas in the same segment and it was completely false the guy wasn’t anywhere near Dallas…

Dre11

Reaction score
From not being named a person of interest in murders. Fortunately for Joseph it’s not hard to do tbh.

So someone was a knucklehead around him. But he should clean up his life?

J817

Reaction score

Of course, this does not prove anything with regard to the shooter or who was in that SUV.

Im playing devils advocate here,

Im aware of the video, it still doesn’t prove he was apart of the altercation. It does prove he was with the “group” in the elevator. Are they saying everyone of those kids in that elevator was in the altercation?