Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yes he was.

Are you basing that on him violating team rules at LSU or something else? I've searched and cannot find any crimes that he's accused of committing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Never once stated or implied he murdered the kid. I said he’s done a good job of implicating himself to some degree by scrubbing his IG and he is perpetuating his character concerns by being at all involved with people like this.

Both of those are objective truths.
No, you said this doesn’t bode well for his future and where there’s smoke there’s fire. Deleting his IG is smart on his part especially if he had incriminating images out there that could sway public opinion. It makes him cautious not guilty IMO. Like I said above, I’ve read or seen nothing to suggest he did it but if it comes out he did you will be the first one I congratulate for being right….

plymkr

Reaction score
Yes he was.
He was? Did I miss something somewhere. I thought the deal with KJ was his commitment to football. I don't know of any arrests or trouble with the law. If I'm wrong then let me know. I thought the only person we drafted last year that had legal issues was Ball. Parsons had that "initiation " thing and KJ had "character issues" that stemmed from commitment to football and being a bad teammate. I don't remember any legal problems associated with him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If he knows the guys in the van then he’s going to have to prove he wasn’t connected to the crime. You don’t have to commit a murder to be involved in it.
You are speculating dude. Unless they have credible witnesses that say Joseph was a part of the shooting, law enforcement can’t just put the charge on him. Especially with thr lawyer that Joseph will have.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Regarding Kelvin Joseph, we just have an elevator right now.

Right. We know that he was with that group, but we don't know if they parted ways before the shooting or if any of them even did the shooting, although there's reason to suspect it since they were in an altercation with the man who was shot. Joseph was easily identifiable because of his necklace, if nothing else, so it's understandable that the police would be interested in him.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
didn't even have to watch the last 24 hours to know this, if you were involved in an altercation with another party, and the other party was shot and killed later, you would be a person of interest. sheesh. the last part is what is getting some of you guys. smh.