Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have. Worked with a guy for several months from there, too. Black guy. Likes to rap. Has an accent. Sounds nothing like Joseph. Joseph sounds more like another guy I worked with from Mississippi.
Maybe t
I have. Worked with a guy for several months from there, too. Black guy. Likes to rap. Has an accent. Sounds nothing like Joseph. Joseph sounds more like another guy I worked with from Mississippi.
You worked with A guy….maybe he didn’t have the accent.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
People make friends from direct interaction. People from your neighborhood, people you went to school with, and people you've worked with become friends. If you grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, then your friends will be from the wrong side of the tracks. You just have to separate yourself from those guys as time goes on. No one can say Joseph has had reasons to separate himself from his friends prior to this incident. But he has a reason now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
People make friends from direct interaction. People from your neighborhood, people you went to school with, and people you've worked with become friends. If you grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, then your friends will be from the wrong side of the tracks. You just have to separate yourself from those guys as time goes on. No one can say Joseph has had reasons to separate himself from his friends prior to this incident. But he has a reason now.
I agree. For some of us this is the time in your life where you realize you have to separate yourself from certain friends. If he’s still with guys like this after this incident? He’s just lost.

J_Allen

Reaction score

That's one guy. I'm from Louisiana and Joseph has a South Louisiana accent.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
It really does look bad.

Willfully going out with your rowdy gun toting friends late at night to a club is just asking to get your Golden Ticket stripped away from you.

Kj wasnt looking out for himself and neither were his friends.

If the fight started because Ray was talking mess with KJ...doing a drive by is what these kids think is the proper way to protect KJ. "Because we alphas, no one gets over on us in the streets".

Now KJ's protection agency is in Jail and KJ might not have the money coming in anymore to pay a protection agency in the future. The protection agency got the money taken away possibly ha.

Its beyond stupefying.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Won’t deny that. I was entitled at they age to until life slapped the hell out of me.

I thought the same way too, until I realized that it was my sense of entitlement that led to my decision to put my self in the path of the hand that slapped the hell out of me as a young person.

Looking back now most of the negative outcomes I had in my life were wholly my fault, and I had no one else to blame, but myself.

How I got to that conclusion was I didn't stop digging into the root cause until I went back multiple steps on decision making.

I don't think my results were different than most people in this world.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
It really does look bad.

Willfully going out with your rowdy gun toting friends late at night to a club is just asking to get your Golden Ticket stripped away from you.

Kj wasnt looking out for himself and neither were his friends.

If the fight started because Ray was talking mess with KJ...doing a drive by is what these kids think is the proper way to protect KJ. "Because we alphas, no one gets over on us in the streets".

Now KJ's protection agency is in Jail and KJ might not have the money coming in anymore to pay a protection agency in the future. The protection agency got the money taken away possibly ha.

Its beyond stupefying.
Article I can't link here says that Aries Jones started the fight.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Article I can't link here says that Aries Jones started the fight.

I read that too a day or two ago. The guy throwing the first punches in the video is not wearing light colored clothes like KJ.

I was trying to say that even if it was his boys protecting KJ or the attack dogs of KJ if what originally started it was KJ and Ray mouthing to each other. Jones could have taken it to the next level by getting physical with punches.

Haimerej

Reaction score
That's one guy. I'm from Louisiana and Joseph has a South Louisiana accent.

You can hear it when he's enunciating. But when he's mumbling he sounds more like that dude (the 1 guy) I knew from Mississippi.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I read that too a day or two ago. The guy throwing the first punches in the video is not wearing light colored clothes like KJ.

I was trying to say that even if it was his boys protecting KJ or the attack dogs of KJ if what originally started it was KJ and Ray mouthing to each other. Jones could have taken it to the next level by getting physical with punches.
Jones and KJ threw punches on Ray. Then the drive-by ensued. Don't tell me KJ did not know what was going to happen during or before thar drive-by. He knew.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He had the accent. You'll noticed I said, "too." I did some work in BR. Also met my buddy's family and friends.

I notice you're not referencing your own experience.
There’s no experience. You just run into guys from all parts of Louisiana and to me he sounds like guys that I’ve heard from Louisiana. Everyone doesn’t sound like in BR so maybe you talked to someone who didn’t sound like that.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Watch the video posted all over the internet. KJ and one of his Gangsta assailants threw punches on Ray.
Reports say KJ threw no punches to start the fight If he is convicted for something I do not care due process will run it's course As of right now he is not charged with anything

plymkr

Reaction score
Reports say KJ threw no punches to start the fight If he is convicted for something I do not care due process will run it's course As of right now he is not charged with anything
Did the report say that he didn't land any punches? That would be true. If his football career is in jeopardy and his rap career fizzles then he should never become a boxer. The video does show a guy with a white hoodie that has a large dark emblem of some kind throwing, but not landing, punches. I listened to a Stephen Jones interview and he said that the KJ investigation is "still ongoing" with the police and the NFL. So you're on to something with the due process and allowing it to unfold. I'm sad a young man lost his life over some BS but as due process unfolds I see 1 of 3 things happening.
1. The 2 shooters that have been arrested are charged and KJ is a prime witness and he stays relatively clean legally. Then he gets suspended by the NFL for a good amount of games.
2. KJ is arrested as more facts come in and takes a plea to stay out of jail and then we're back to #1.
3. KJ does another bonehead thing and is cut.